Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

The Perfection and Samuel (Best Buddys)

This is a discussion on The Perfection and Samuel (Best Buddys) within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Ok Lets Start it Like this Guy buys a Lvl 76 Warrior (Cassie) from Jamal .. Gets Scammer after 2 ...
Page: 1

TopCat

Ok Lets Start it Like this
    Guy buys a Lvl 76 Warrior (Cassie) from Jamal .. Gets Scammer after 2 weeks.
    Comes to me i sell him my lvl 80 warrior( Freekaleek)
    Than he says he gifted his Lvl 76 Warrior To a Guys Called Samuel in Forum
    Samuel atm trying to sell Iron Set in Girakon Market Section
    Cassies G1 Acccount had ANother lvl 70 Rouge Linked to it. Name : Mrniceguy
    Jamal was the original owner of Mrniceguy and sells it to a Guy who joins Our SS Clan
    The Account Had : Chitin +8 Set.. Dual Cleaver 9 WP PD +7 and rest i have to ask
    2 weeks later Samuel logs on Mrniceguy and Pms Modianna aka (Wallie aka Milliondollarbabe) That he is selling 2 characters lvl 76 Warr Cassie and Lvl 70 Rouge for GB. Modiana wanted to buy it and borrowed 20 gb from me and bought that account. I was quiet unsure who was Mrniceguy. Samuel told me it was his account allways and he was gonna sell it now. Well i wasnt buying it so i didnt care atm.
    Apparently 2 days after that Mrniceguy the new owner msgs me in Game saying he cannot Log his account anymore. I ask what happened he said G1 info was changed and the G1 was linked to Cassie`s G1 Account . Only ppl who had G1 info to Cassie is The Perfection and Samuel. So after this Msged Samuel in Msn.. Got Blocked. So this is exactly what hapened.

Samuel and The Perfection sold the lvl 70 Rouge to this guy naked. Waited for him to gear it up. Than Changed the G1 info and Changed country to Canada. When account was sold to Midianna it was found naked and Samuel did mention about him and The Perfection making 50++ Gb in game. He was allways a sharer and never had anything for himself in this game. So .. Mr Perfection? Is this how perfect are you?

plus he is an abnoxious little kid

theperfection

EVEN STORYS YOU CANT THEM RIGHT DUMBFUCK

Ok Lets Start it Like this
    Guy buys a Lvl 76 Warrior (Cassie) from Jamal .. Gets Scammer after 2 weeks.
    Comes to me i sell him my lvl 80 warrior( Freekaleek)
    Than he says he gifted his Lvl 76 Warrior To a Guys Called Samuel in Forum
    Samuel atm trying to sell Iron Set in Girakon Market Section
    Cassies G1 Acccount had ANother lvl 70 Rouge Linked to it. Name : Mrniceguy
    Jamal was the original owner of Mrniceguy and sells it to a Guy who joins Our SS Clan
    The Account Had : Chitin +8 Set.. Dual Cleaver 9 WP PD +7 and rest i have to ask
    2 weeks later Samuel logs on Mrniceguy and Pms Modianna aka (Wallie aka Milliondollarbabe) That he is selling 2 characters lvl 76 Warr Cassie and Lvl 70 Rouge for GB. Modiana wanted to buy it and borrowed 20 gb from me and bought that account. I was quiet unsure who was Mrniceguy. Samuel told me it was his account allways and he was gonna sell it now. Well i wasnt buying it so i didnt care atm.
    Apparently 2 days after that Mrniceguy the new owner msgs me in Game saying he cannot Log his account anymore. I ask what happened he said G1 info was changed and the G1 was linked to Cassie`s G1 Account . Only ppl who had G1 info to Cassie is The Perfection and Samuel. So after this Msged Samuel in Msn.. Got Blocked. So this is exactly what hapened.

Samuel and The Perfection sold the lvl 70 Rouge to this guy naked. Waited for him to gear it up. Than Changed the G1 info and Changed country to Canada. When account was sold to Midianna it was found naked and Samuel did mention about him and The Perfection making 50++ Gb in game. He was allways a sharer and never had anything for himself in this game. So .. Mr Perfection? Is this how perfect are you?[/b]

nice try to get make me as scammer...

The story is easy , like i said MANY TIMES .... I bought the level 76 from MrsBattle AKA Jamal
    I got scammed and lost my whole items
    http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?sh...=246864&hl=

I gave up on getting the money back neither my items ....
    so i gave my account (i gave NOT sold to him ) to my sharer "Samuel" who used to help me keeping the chart active ....

Then later on , he PM me and told me he found level 70 rogue or something on the account that is connected with G1 ..
    I told him how is that possible ??
    (just to give you heads up that Jamal never told me ,that there was a rogue connected to my G1 which he was suppose to , just like lying to me about Jesse1234 not having my unseal answer.)

anyways I told him (Samuel) , i gave you cassie and im not backing up thats including everythings its all yours . i dont care ... do whatever the fuck you want.
    So now the account is to Samuel which he desrve to have it ...
    He decided to sell it to a person Modiana ....so whats wrong ?
    The MrNicerOGUE OR or whatever you claim for is belong to me
    First it was inside my account.
    second , i lost my items all due jesse by the help of Jamal.
    third I was never informed by Jama that there was Rogue that belong to someone else or was his ..
    fourth i would blame jamal for all the actions , he played Big role.
    fifth I did not sell lvl 70 rogue to this guy and wait for him to gear up , I never knew there was lvl 70 in first place until after i gave the chart Samuel.

about me and Samuel making big 50GB ++ that just some weird line because we never farmed much as we should ,
    the only thing he was going to cafe thing for gems which i never bother with it.

Just incase you have noticed a few topic of me selling my lvl 76 rogue , also samuel posting ..
    Thats right , thats cassie , during that time he was helping me with my lvl 80
    so i told him lets sell cassie and gear the lvl 80... anyways that never happened , i ended up giving it up to him.

P.S i never got a single coin or item from rogue either by logging into it ;which i never did or by samuel selling the chart.

IF you wana blame , go blame Jamal

TopCat

EVEN STORYS YOU CANT THEM RIGHT DUMBFUCK
    nice try to get make me as scammer...
    The story is easy , like i said MANY TIMES .... I bought the level 76 from MrsBattle AKA Jamal
    I got scammed and lost my whole items
    http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?sh...=246864&hl=

I gave up on getting the money back neither my items ....
    so i gave my account (i gave NOT sold to him ) to my sharer "Samuel" who used to help me keeping the chart active ....

Then later on , he PM me and told me he found level 70 rogue or something on the account that is connected with G1 ..
    I told him how is that possible ??
    (just to give you heads up that Jamal never told me ,that there was a rogue connected to my G1 which he was suppose to , just like lying to me about Jesse1234 not having my unseal answer.)

anyways I told him (Samuel) , i gave you cassie and im not backing up thats including everythings its all yours . i dont care ... do whatever the fuck you want.
    So now the account is to Samuel which he desrve to have it ...
    He decided to sell it to a person Modiana ....so whats wrong ?
    The MrNicerOGUE OR or whatever you claim for is belong to me
    First it was inside my account.
    second , i lost my items all due jesse by the help of Jamal.
    third I was never informed by Jama that there was Rogue that belong to someone else or was his ..
    fourth i would blame jamal for all the actions , he played Big role.
    fifth I did not sell lvl 70 rogue to this guy and wait for him to gear up , I never knew there was lvl 70 in first place until after i gave the chart Samuel.

about me and Samuel making big 50GB ++ that just some weird line because we never farmed much as we should ,
    the only thing he was going to cafe thing for gems which i never bother with it.

Just incase you have noticed a few topic of me selling my lvl 76 rogue , also samuel posting ..
    Thats right , thats cassie , during that time he was helping me with my lvl 80
    so i told him lets sell cassie and gear the lvl 80... anyways that never happened , i ended up giving it up to him.
    P.S i never got a single coin or item from rogue either by logging into it ;which i never did or by samuel selling the chart.
    IF you wana blame , go blame Jamal[/b]

Character Belonged to Jamal.. jamal sold it to someone.. Characters G1 was Linked to your warrior.. u and Samuel changed g1 info of the rouge scammed its item !! Thats the bottomline..

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

Oh the drama. I've been missing this.

theperfection

Character Belonged to Jamal.. jamal sold it to someone.. Characters G1 was Linked to your warrior.. u and Samuel changed g1 info of the rouge scammed its item !! Thats the bottomline..[/b]
    read so that we all get with good results.

G1 was my account that i bought from jamal.
    Jamal never mentioned about the rogue or any account was in my G1.
    I gave my warrior to Samuel , I never knew the information about the rogue that was connected to my rogue. SO i was never involved .but as of being the owner of the account after buying it , i gave it to samuel he has the right to do whatever.
    I lost my items on my warrior 90% faults were jamal for not letting me know that Jesse1234 was his full sharer and who was also planning to buy the account and got full answers to my questions and unsealing ..

in conclusion.
    I lost items , so your friend.
    I did not receive any benfits from the warrior cuz i ended up giving it , neither getting anything from sell the warrior.

The guy named Jemal who sold acc should be blamed not those 2 guys imo

Oldschool wanabe Senior Member gramps's Avatar

Why does everyone hate SS. There just a rich clan trying to make a living leave them alone =[

R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar

Shut up Antacid you gay dike...

Oldschool wanabe Senior Member gramps's Avatar

Shut up Antacid you gay dike...[/b]
    excuse me but do I know you?

R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar

excuse me but do I know you?[/b]
    I was the guy watching you from the bathroom window.

wait not samuel12 right?

cause hes playing c west now

cause samuel12 is from canada also

EDIT: i think it is samuel12 he told me he bought a rogue name Mrniceguy in girakon

IM NOT SAYING HES A SCAMMER TO CLEAR THIS UP I JUST WANNA KNOW IF ITS TRUE

Samuel12 Senior Member Samuel12's Avatar

I was given the accounts for exping i never bought anything for Gbs, anyways wtf do u mean best buddies werer friends like u and zerbs i was his exper once and its been over since he quit.

First of all i was given everything on the account its Perfections account.
    I had all the infos to it, so i sold em to modina for 30 gbs (I still havent been fuly payed)

Cassie issue
    From what we all know Jesse was jamals freind he bought it form him wen perfection bought it from Jamal and asked for previous owners their was a response of none.
    And then the rest as we know is history jesse logs knew all the infos takes it all out.
    whos fucking fault is this?

and secondly their was nothing on the rouge i dont get this Chitin +8 Set.. Dual Cleaver 9 WP PD+7
    Are u seroius why on earth did i selll the accounts they were naked except of few craps on em which is still have

Well I believe this to be a way out of paying me well its cool cause if u can make a topic i can also
    i will in short time if im not payed...

I was given the accounts for exping i never bought anything for Gbs, anyways wtf do u mean best buddies werer friends like u and zerbs i was his exper once and its been over since he quit.

First of all i was given everything on the account its Perfections account.
    I had all the infos to it, so i sold em to modina for 30 gbs (I still havent been fuly payed)

Cassie issue
    From what we all know Jesse was jamals freind he bought it form him wen perfection bought it from Jamal and asked for previous owners their was a response of none.
    And then the rest as we know is history jesse logs knew all the infos takes it all out.
    whos fucking fault is this?

and secondly their was nothing on the rouge i dont get this Chitin +8 Set.. Dual Cleaver 9 WP PD+7
    Are u seroius why on earth did i selll the accounts they were naked except of few craps on em which is still have

Well I believe this to be a way out of paying me well its cool cause if u can make a topic i can also
    i will in short time if im not payed...[/b]
    I don't believe you for 1 second there.

Samuel12 Senior Member Samuel12's Avatar

This makes no sense firstly whats no to believe, i exped got paid for exping chars then everything was sold to modina

and topcat are u gota be joking ur only job is to fucking make up crap all ur good for, Firstly only person i sold it to was modina

There is no topic on me selling the chars, to mrniceguy, though i made one for when selling to modina hmm?
    so basically what ur trying to say is that we sold char to mrniceguy char being on our G1 accout, and then went on to sellling it to Modina eh stfu.

Ill repeat it again and last time for a while:
    The chars were given to me ,exp reward/sharing, the only previous owner was JAMAL , so g1 was sold to perfection then given to me.

And also topcat why the heck did u make this topic nothing ur saying is true, who the hell is mr nice guy why didnt he make the topic,

Im leaving somewhere tomorrow so hopefully this gets sorted out..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast