Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Any GM's ever here ingame or read forums. About DLW (SSDD)

This is a discussion on Any GM's ever here ingame or read forums. About DLW (SSDD) within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Old story, I know. Not complaining, lets set this straight right away. In DLW way more lvl 60's than normal. ...
Page: 1

Mental_Anguish

Default Any GM's ever here ingame or read forums. About DLW (SSDD)

Old story, I know. Not complaining, lets set this straight right away. In DLW way more lvl 60's than normal. I counted at least 10. It is more fun to kill them than some of the 1 hit wonders. But some other people were pissed, lol. Noobs !! Come on lvl 60's go to the regular wars, you will feel better about your small penises if you kill people your own level. That message is for both orc and El Morad.

Gate7

Yes i agree - I counted 1 orc & 1 human in the first war and 2 humans on the second. This has to stop at some point ....

Hmmmm... I did not see that many int he first 2 wars.

I have been away from dlw for some time and I was actually pleasantly surprised today: I thought there were fewer than I have seen in a long time.

But yes, for once I will agree with mental, it is annoying and silly ...

We can just hope that ice age has different maps for lw and dlw.

Banned Senior Member

my DLW isn't premium anymore, so I cant log for the wars. Kotoko went to last Thursday's DLW I believe the night one, and she saw no 60+ and saw no1 trying to report them. Also I read the forums after the war and never saw 1 thread about DLW cheaters

Originally posted by phantomlink
    my DLW isn't premium anymore, so I cant log for the wars. *Kotoko went to last Thursday's DLW I believe the night one, and she saw no 60+ and saw no1 trying to report them. *Also I read the forums after the war and never saw 1 thread about DLW cheaters
    That's because he announced himself at the start of the war letting everybody know he was watching the war, so they all simply logged out. I see atleast 1 lvl 60 from each side in every war, excluding that last one on Thursday. Megativo and Gussy are regulars in dlw on orc side, only reason I don't want those two banned is cause they are east np's. Megativo is a 2-3 hit 90% of time. But ALL lvl 60's that go to dlw should be banned.

Originally posted by BFD
    But ALL lvl 60's that go to dlw should be banned.
    I think I have a better idea. Dont ban them. Just delevel them to 50 and force a resill and restat .

Also I read the forums after the war and never saw 1 thread about DLW cheaters
    Want me post some? I didnt bother to post them since I read somewhere that GM/constable doesnt care about dlw

Banned Senior Member

sure Captain

Funny though i have seen a mage called mental_anguish ice mage in dlw(nova) as well :blink:

and somehow bp's love massiving my lvl 47 warrior... its hilarious

The_Dude

I know in Xig they banned a lot of the DLW cheaters in the past weeks.

Mental_Anguish

my DLW isn't premium anymore, so I cant log for the wars. *Kotoko went to last Thursday's DLW I believe the night one, and she saw no 60+ and saw no1 trying to report them. *Also I read the forums after the war and never saw 1 thread about DLW cheaters
    Because you bitch at me for reporting it. I don't want to bother you with it Phantom, you are wayyy too important and wayyy too busy. /sarcasm

btw, more lvl 60's in the 3rd 1. I took screenies. Congrats again El Morad, you found a way to win DLW. Of course, if a GM ever sees it, they'll ban you lot if they feel the need to do their job. As for now, they don't feel the need, or their not on. Either way, the wars are far more spirted now.

Mental_Anguish

Originally posted by Paradigm
    Funny though i have seen a mage called mental_anguish ice mage in dlw(nova) as well *:blink: *

and somehow bp's love massiving my lvl 47 warrior... its hilarious
    Didnt see this 1 right away. long story, long time ago. Research old topics, I am not writing about that again.

Originally posted by Mental_Anguish+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Mental_Anguish)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-phantomlink
    Because you bitch at me for reporting it. I don't want to bother you with it Phantom, you are wayyy too important and wayyy too busy. /sarcasm

btw, more lvl 60's in the 3rd 1. I took screenies. Congrats again El Morad, you found a way to win DLW. Of course, if a GM ever sees it, they'll ban you lot if they feel the need to do their job. As for now, they don't feel the need, or their not on. Either way, the wars are far more spirted now.[/b]
    Indeed. First 2 on casualties, the third on warders. Want to see screenshots of the lvls of the chars that killed the warders ?
    Will that make it more plausible to u that humans really won, or you simply cant accept it?

Mental, I have played long in dlw. I have seen numerous 60+. I have even been to a war where I could not exit my own jail because of the novas. Believe me they annoy me as much as they annoy you. And I never made a fuss over the DLW lvl 60s and which side has more etc etc. I have always said both sides have them (and I still believe this) while you always maintained humans were more. (And yet so noob that they always lost even with 23452034987 60+s as if the orc winning side had none). But I am really tempted this time.

So consider this and stop whining about more cheating on human side: when there were gazillions of 60+ in dlw orcs always won and won easily. Now that the lvl60s are much fewer suddenly Elmorad wins all 3 wars. Suspicious, is it not ?

Why dont you learn to lose? Why do you find it so difficult to accept that we simply won this? It is only a game ffs.... There is little joy in winning if you have not lost before.

Mental_Anguish

Originally posted by SilverBlade+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SilverBlade)</div>
    Originally posted by Mental_Anguish@

btw, more lvl 60's in the 3rd 1. I took screenies. Congrats again El Morad, you found a way to win DLW. Of course, if a GM ever sees it, they'll ban you lot if they feel the need to do their job. As for now, they don't feel the need, or their not on. Either way, the wars are far more spirted now.
    Indeed. First 2 on casualties, the third on warders. Want to see screenshots of the lvls of the chars that killed the warders ?
    Will that make it more plausible to u that humans really won, or you simply cant accept it?

Mental, I have played long in dlw. I have seen numerous 60+. I have even been to a war where I could not exit my own jail because of the novas. Believe me they annoy me as much as they annoy you. And I never made a fuss over the DLW lvl 60s and which side has more etc etc. I have always said both sides have them (and I still believe this) while you always maintained humans were more. (And yet so noob that they always lost even with 23452034987 60+s as if the orc winning side had none). But I am really tempted this time.

So consider this and stop whining about more cheating on human side: when there were gazillions of 60+ in dlw orcs always won and won easily. Now that the lvl60s are much fewer suddenly Elmorad wins all 3 wars. Suspicious, is it not ?

Why dont you learn to lose? Why do you find it so difficult to accept that we simply won this? It is only a game ffs.... There is little joy in winning if you have not lost before.[/b]

Wow , yet another person that really doesn't read what I write. I have stated today twice that the wars were "spirited" and that "I am not complaining". The fact of the matter is, the last 2 wars today we're fun as hell. I died more, got less np's, and fought MORE LEVEL 60'S than in any previous DLW before. There are 60's on both sides, agreed. But since I started my tirade of complaining, I have paid attention to both sides and the human side always has more. Shit, 20% of El Morad was redballing tonight. We outkilled you guys by over 300.

The number of kills doesn't decide the winner, though. But I wonder how it is that you guys were continually in our inn hostess, when there was a dumbass turk orc mage that wouldnt open the door for orcs, hmmm. I did see BFD235 run through the closed door, while i was typing in command chat, killed me, and ran right through the closed door to exit the warder. And you some of you guys try to convince me how "legit" he is. Fukk all of you and fukk BFD. He is a cheating prick. I don't have a problem with losing the war, not really. I have a huge problem with all the cheats, everywhere on the map. But the DLW is fun as hell. The 1 thing that makes it more fun for me is "the level playing field" all between 30-50 (supposedly.). As opposed to regular lunar wars and CZ, where I am outclassed, out itemed, outnumbered, and out leveled by most of the Humans I fight. Those things are not as much fun, and until I get characters to a "competitive" level, I won't do those as much. All I have for now is DLW for pking, and its tainted, both sides, all the way around. GM's WAKE UP AND BAN THESE PEOPLE AS PER THE TOS AGREEMENT, AND RESET THEIR NP'S TO 100, AS PER TOS AGREEMENT.

On another note--- how much DD you wearing Silver, you are fricking hard to kill.

Anyway, flame on idiots, you're not changing my view on this subject. The DLW may not mean much to some people, but the same goes for all areas of the game. The same people cheating in this little war, are doing it with other chars. in CZ, the Abyss, Lunar wars, and everywhere else. Wake up people, just because people complain about 1 area, doesn't mean it's the only place we see it, it might just be that it is the place or area that we choose to finally speak up on the issue. So, if any of this is unclear, I would be happy to discuss this further with anyone who wants to. Otherwise , try to read what is in front of you, and not read your opinions into what I am actually writing. It really undermines the acts of free speech and such.

Originally posted by Mental_Anguish+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Mental_Anguish)</div>
    Originally posted by SilverBlade+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SilverBlade)
    <!--QuoteBegin-Mental_Anguish
    @

Why dont you learn to lose? Why do you find it so difficult to accept that we simply won this? It is only a game ffs.... There is little joy in winning if you have not lost before.[/b]

Wow , yet another person that really doesn't read what I write. I have stated today twice that the wars were "spirited" and that "I am not complaining". The fact of the matter is, the last 2 wars today we're fun as hell. I died more, got less np's, and fought MORE LEVEL 60'S than in any previous DLW before. There are 60's on both sides, agreed. But since I started my tirade of complaining, I have paid attention to both sides and the human side always has more. Shit, 20% of El Morad was redballing tonight. We outkilled you guys by over 300.

The number of kills doesn't decide the winner, though. But I wonder how it is that you guys were continually in our inn hostess, when there was a dumbass turk orc mage that wouldnt open the door for orcs, hmmm. I did see BFD235 run through the closed door, while i was typing in command chat, killed me, and ran right through the closed door to exit the warder. And you some of you guys try to convince me how "legit" he is. Fukk all of you and fukk BFD. He is a cheating prick. I don't have a problem with losing the war, not really. I have a huge problem with all the cheats, everywhere on the map. But the DLW is fun as hell. The 1 thing that makes it more fun for me is "the level playing field" all between 30-50 (supposedly.). As opposed to regular lunar wars and CZ, where I am outclassed, out itemed, outnumbered, and out leveled by most of the Humans I fight. Those things are not as much fun, and until I get characters to a "competitive" level, I won't do those as much. All I have for now is DLW for pking, and its tainted, both sides, all the way around. GM's WAKE UP AND BAN THESE PEOPLE AS PER THE TOS AGREEMENT, AND RESET THEIR NP'S TO 100, AS PER TOS AGREEMENT.

On another note--- how much DD you wearing Silver, you are fricking hard to kill.

Anyway, flame on idiots, you're not changing my view on this subject. The DLW may not mean much to some people, but the same goes for all areas of the game. The same people cheating in this little war, are doing it with other chars. in CZ, the Abyss, Lunar wars, and everywhere else. Wake up people, just because people complain about 1 area, doesn't mean it's the only place we see it, it might just be that it is the place or area that we choose to finally speak up on the issue. So, if any of this is unclear, I would be happy to discuss this further with anyone who wants to. Otherwise , try to read what is in front of you, and not read your opinions into what I am actually writing. It really undermines the acts of free speech and such.[/b][/quote]

HAHAAHAHA...well this dumbass turk orc mage that was there opened the gates as two other orcs were standing there and who were subsequently killed, ie I ran in thru a wide open gate....killed you, ran out before all the guards pwned me, again thru a wide open gate, blame the mage who opened it, not me for running in after he did. And yes baba, I am legit. I have never macroed, duped, jingled, twitched, glitched, shimmied, shanked, done handstands, played leapfrog, or anything else that might be out there. Oh and I noticed why I can catch you, get away from you while using lf....don't know that I should tell you this..but you have like a 1-2 second hesitation when you lf runs out and you hit it again, noticed this while chasing you around tonight. Thanks for all your interest in me though....makes me feel loved.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast