Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Any GM's ever here ingame or read forums. About DLW (SSDD)

This is a discussion on Any GM's ever here ingame or read forums. About DLW (SSDD) within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I ***KNEW*** I knew you from somewhere. It's here! I remember you bcz of your Yoda icon. Anyway, both sides ...
Page: 2

tamarama

I ***KNEW*** I knew you from somewhere. It's here! I remember you bcz of your Yoda icon.

Anyway, both sides cheat. My Dad got Nova'd (I'm 26, btw, so he's really, really old) in the 3rd one. We made two orcs redball. I saw a human redball. Two mages going faster than a lightfooted rogue. And, I'm sorry to say, some really, really STOOPID cheating human Nova'd our own damned Gate. Yes. They Nova'd the Gate. Idiots.

There's cheating on both sides, and honestly I think the number of cheaters you see depends on two things; 1.) time of day--later in the day, more likely you'll see cheaters in DLW. And 2.) How recently any sort of banstick was waved.

And there's this one damned priest who doesn't take damage. Hoplite. I swear, she must have DD out the yang because you can hit her forever and debuffed the whole nine yards and she's just not taking damage from my rogues. So. IDK. I don't like to accuse anyone of anything I can't prove, so I'll just state that and leave it as it is.

War was a lot better tonight, more fun. It was nice in our pre-war chat, btw. Thanks again for the help.

Tam
    ^^
    DLW's RezzMe

Mental_Anguish

Nice try, I was watcing the gate, the noob mage had run away from the lever, and the gate never opened. Nice try though. I don't care anymore. If you need to cheat to kill me, it is I who shall feel loved, thank you.

Originally posted by Mental_Anguish

Wow , yet another person that really doesn't read what I write. I have stated today twice that the wars were "spirited" and that "I am not complaining". The fact of the matter is, the last 2 wars today we're fun as hell. I died more, got less np's, and fought MORE LEVEL 60'S than in any previous DLW before. There are 60's on both sides, agreed. But since I started my tirade of complaining, I have paid attention to both sides and the human side always has more. Shit, 20% of El Morad was redballing tonight. We outkilled you guys by over 300.
    I have read what you wrote. Its just that you write it too much and always insist its the "other side" that cheats more,
    as you are doing just now. 20% of Elmorad. Well no. You are not serisouly saying there were 24 lvl60s in that war.

Originally posted by Mental_Anguish+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Mental_Anguish)</div>
    But I wonder how it is that you guys were continually in our inn hostess, when there was a dumbass turk orc mage that wouldnt open the door for orcs, hmmm. I did see BFD235 run through the closed door, while i was typing in command chat, killed me, and ran right through the closed door to exit the warder. [/b]
    Regarding BDF, I only saw humans entering your hostess once, when we took the warder and at that point the door was open. I have never seen BDF cheat; then again I am not his babysitter, I have better things to do in dlw.

<!--QuoteBegin-Mental_Anguish

I don't have a problem with losing the war, not really.
    Then why dont you simply say congrats without all the "the GMs should ban your lot etc"?

Originally posted by Mental_Anguish+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Mental_Anguish)</div>

* On another note--- how much DD you wearing Silver, you are fricking hard to kill.

[/b]
    Thank you. But I dont wear a single piece of DD, it is simply too expensive. I do have 600 defense scrolled though which seems to be enough for dlw.

<!--QuoteBegin-Mental_Anguish

Anyway, flame on idiots, you're not changing my view on this subject. The DLW may not mean much to some people, but the same goes for all areas of the game. The same people cheating in this little war, are doing it with other chars. in CZ, the Abyss, Lunar wars, and everywhere else. Wake up people, just because people complain about 1 area, doesn't mean it's the only place we see it, it might just be that it is the place or area that we choose to finally speak up on the issue. So, if any of this is unclear, I would be happy to discuss this further with anyone who wants to. Otherwise , try to read what is in front of you, and not read your opinions into what I am actually writing. It really undermines the acts of free speech and such.
    There is nothign to discuss Mental. And I definately did not flame. Cheats should be banned, we both agree "AS PER TOS AGREEMENT" as you said. What bothers me, and most ppl I am guessing, is that you always tangle cheating with the "other side". Instead of saying "Ppl are cheating in dlw" u make posts "how many lvl 60s must human bring and still lose?" (as if the commanders sit in emc and discuss the war strategy andwhich lvl 60s we will bring this week), "humans cheating again in dlw" and call humans "cheating noobs". That is what bothers me. I can agree with you in everything else. I too love the dlw. Yes, whoever cheats here will cheat everywhere else too. Yes, they should be banned. But you make no friends or serve your purpose by inststing that humans cheat more, especially in the way you have been doing it up to now.
    Just post the screenshots to help us know who we should let die, just post them without any fanfare of "cheating humans who are more than the also cheating orcs" and you will help your cause more.

My 2 cents. Think about it.

Dorn

how long did you spend on that...and why are you getting on to JUST him...just wondering

Mental_Anguish

Wow Silver, all that from what I wrote, even after I tried to clear it up. You are over thinking it. It doesn't really matter which side is cheating more, I only know what I see and that map is too big for me to see all. I like fighting with you guys, I really do. I will continue to do so. As I said, its fun as hell, 1 of the few parts of the game that are.

I don't want the winning side banned, only the cheaters from both sides, understand? You obviously are a smart guy/gal? But I don't want to guess the strategy of the Elmo side. If its anything like orc side, there is none, people mostly don't listen to commanders anyway. Ex. tonight, I hailed orcs to defend inn hostess long before Elmo's got there,and more than once. We lost the warder in record time, lol.

You guys have to see the people running through gates and walls. I can't possibly be imagining it, because all my clannies see it too. As of the present, posting screenies gets nothing accomplished, and takes up space on the net that can better be used for something else. Like more flaming, lol. J/K

Anyway if anyone has any serious, not talking out of your ass, suggestions, that might work, post them please.
    I.E. contacts of people who can actually do something, and WILL DO SOMETHING. Thats all I got. Good Night all.

Originally posted by Mental_Anguish
    Nice try, I was watcing the gate, the noob mage had run away from the lever, and the gate never opened. Nice try though. I don't care anymore. If you need to cheat to kill me, it is I who shall feel loved, thank you.
    Just because someone has some kind of skill comparable to your own, he must be a cheat, ever hear of lag...or bug. You know sometimes when you see warrior running around with a raptor and a shield, or something of that nature, it's a graphics glitch much like could have happened when you thought the door was still shut. Ever seen someone run right thru that column inside the little castle in the bowl? graphics glitch. I can assure you....not that that does any good...but the gate to the warder was open, the little green turk mage opened it and the ran away as I came in. I've said it before and I'll say it again, I do not cheat nor do I need or want to do so. I did have a decent 1v1 with Tigan...still lost but it wasn't the total spanking I thought it would be. Oh if only game cam or fraps would run on this computer...if I tried in war though I'd probably get 1.5 or 2 fps max, seeing as how I normally play on 8 or 10, on the good days. If it did though, I'd make an hour long movie just for you so you could watch my whole progression thru the war. And besides that...if I was going to cheat in dlw, don't you think it'd just make more sense to use my mage (66) rather than a lowly lvl 50, I mean after all we both know that the 60+'s don't get banned, so why not just use that? Why, oh yeah....because I DON'T cheat.

PamelaAnderson

Originally posted by SilverBlade
    I think I have a better idea. Dont ban them. Just delevel them to 50 and force a resill and restat .
    I think this is a good idea and I think they should really do this. B)

Glader

Just so you know though...Don't bother contacting CS about them, they think it's legal. A clannie of mine asked CS what they were going to do about all the cheaters in DLW, they simply responded that it's perfectly legal for people lvl 60+ to participate in DLW. According to that moron DLW was for people lvl 4 - 7x
    and for more information, read the rules on their website. :wacko:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12