Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

75LineBacker(Pathos asas) Red Branch clan

This is a discussion on 75LineBacker(Pathos asas) Red Branch clan within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; This guy is a scammer, when he first joined our clan GoodNight, the rule was all items given to you ...
Page: 1

Hustlin' Senior Member kgllegend's Avatar

This guy is a scammer, when he first joined our clan GoodNight, the rule was all items given to you from the clan must be returned if you were to quit the clan.
    Anyways, the 2 people that got the most expensive drops happened to be in the same previous clans and they both quit in the same hour. I spoke with 75linebacker to return the item and he kept changing the subject. Later, he said he will return it and doesnt care about items only friends and I asked him a day later and he changed his mind. Then he sent me an e-mail and said, "Thx for the rol Lol"
    his email is [email protected]

The other player is Pmhealer420
    They are currently in RedBranch clan.

Hustlin' Senior Member kgllegend's Avatar

:S

Lame

This is such a useless post. Didn't GoodNight disband? Didn't they quit after your leader left, with MUCH more expensive items? So what, you want him to return the ROL to you, so you can keep it? Or no no wait, you are going to sell it, and give a % to all 20 people that were in GoodNight? I think not.

75LineBacker and PMHealer are not a scammer, idiot. And they dont have to give you an item back, when that clan has disbanded.

Close this stupid crap please. It's his ROL, the clan is no more.

If anything you are the cheater NiteRider. Go go bug isiloon on P2, and do some more koxp at treants and ancients. Idiot.

wendolyn1987

na no doubt 75linebacker and PM healer both are GG have know them both since WillowMoon was the leader of TheTemplars
    we all go way back and like has been said wtf you want him to do after the clan disbanded pyfft im so fucking sure

Waffles

Yea.. I don't think this constitutes as scamming Nite. Goodnight isn't around anymore, so he would be giving you the ROL for you to have.

Line and PM aren't scammers, please close this topic.

DesireablE

This guy is a scammer, when he first joined our clan GoodNight, the rule was all items given to you from the clan must be returned if you were to quit the clan.Anyways, the 2 people that got the most expensive drops happened to be in the same previous clans and they both quit in the same hour. I spoke with 75linebacker to return the item and he kept changing the subject. Later, he said he will return it and doesnt care about items only friends and I asked him a day later and he changed his mind. Then he sent me an e-mail and said, "Thx for the rol Lol"
    his email is [email protected]

The other player is Pmhealer420
    They are currently in RedBranch clan.[/b]

Will u clowns read the topic right and stop repeating what the person above you said?? i've even went to the trouble to highlight and bold out what you should read, firstly when they both joined the clan it seems they agreed to a clan rule, which was to give all items back when you leave the clan which i'm sure they would have to have had to agree to before even being allowed in the clan and secondly the clan seemed to be still alive at the time when they both left and now using this "clan is now dead" theme to keep the items, the FACT is that they were both quit the clan and left with the items WHEN the clan was alive. That, my friends - is scamming.

wendolyn1987

OK OK WELL IM JUST SAYING WTF DO YOU WANT LINE TO DO GOODNIGHT IS OVER AND DONE WITH AND WHAT THE HELL DO YOU WANT HIM TO DO GIVE THE ROL BACK TO NIGHTRIDER SO WHAT HE CAN HAVE IT LIKE WAS SAID BEFORE BECAUSE IM SURE HE'S NOT GONNA SELL IT AND GO TO EVERY ONE IN GN AND GIVE THEM SOME SO DROP IT DAMN HE BASICALLY WANTS LINE TO GIVE IT BACK SO HE CAN HAVE IT TO HISSELF I MEAN IM SO FUCKING SURE CLOSE THIS BULL SHIT PLSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!

75LINEBACKER = GG

PMHEALER = GG

NIGHTRIDER = CRY BABY BEEOTCH LET THIS CRAP GO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DesireablE

Turn ur caps off, the button is located on the far middle left of ur keyboard, if you don't know where it is just google it.

On topic- The ppl that apparently left and took the items will of course keep the items as you can't split with a clan thats dead, however ppl should just be aware those ppl are actually like that and will prolly try the same thing again if given a chance, only thing you can do here is warn ppl about them IF they did leave with the items, and Legend ur gonna need proof to back this up.

im not saying anything in favour of either of them...........

But about the whole returning items to clan bank thing....... ive never been in favour of it much....... since people worked for the clan items... but when they want to change clans... they have to give the item back.. but in return.. are they given back all the work and times they contributed to the clan?

However.. if they did agree to the clan rules in the first place yes the items should be given back IMO.... even though its kinda unfair.. but hey.. life is unfair ^^

And to all who say that "goodnight has disbanded" it never disbanded, its just that a few of the members NTed to orc... clan is still up and running from what i know.

Havokk813

wow...
    ...zzzzz dork

linebacker75

thx for backin me wendo,pain,siren,ont yall my niggas :lol:

firenewbie11

This is such a useless post. Didn't GoodNight disband? Didn't they quit after your leader left, with MUCH more expensive items? So what, you want him to return the ROL to you, so you can keep it? Or no no wait, you are going to sell it, and give a % to all 20 people that were in GoodNight? I think not.

75LineBacker and PMHealer are not a scammer, idiot. And they dont have to give you an item back, when that clan has disbanded.

Close this stupid crap please. It's his ROL, the clan is no more.

If anything you are the cheater NiteRider. Go go bug isiloon on P2, and do some more koxp at treants and ancients. Idiot.[/b]
    Who ever you are...kinda pathetic that you have to make another ko4life name to hide who u really are. If you can't post on your own ko4life account. Don't post at all.

Waffles

im not saying anything in favour of either of them...........
    But about the whole returning items to clan bank thing....... ive never been in favour of it much....... since people worked for the clan items... but when they want to change clans... they have to give the item back.. but in return.. are they given back all the work and times they contributed to the clan?

However.. if they did agree to the clan rules in the first place yes the items should be given back IMO.... even though its kinda unfair.. but hey.. life is unfair ^^
    And to all who say that "goodnight has disbanded" it never disbanded, its just that a few of the members NTed to orc... clan is still up and running from what i know.[/b]
    Nite is in Gangsta now, the rest of the members either went orc or somewhere else. GN might still be around, but I haven't seen anyone from there in a while, and I have no idea who the leader is.

I still think its stupid to call Line a scammer... I mean, yea he left with a ROL, but other people left with items too. Why should these two be singled out? What did you do with your clan items Nite? What happened to that Iron Neck? Mike has an IN and an IB too. Where are they at? And I don't see you calling out the rest of Goodnight that went orc and left with items, or your Beramus buddies.

Also, I don't think that rule ever existed. One of the ex assistants of GN just told me they never had anything of the sort. People received clan items because they earned them, and they were theres to keep. I think you just want that ROL back for yourself, how naughty of you to concoct this whole "Line is a scammer" act just for that.

That's why I think this is kind of silly, to call someone out on this after the clan has disbanded, without having proof of this "rule". And I have been in 3 clans with Line, and he has never done anything shady or scammer-y. It would be nice to get his side of the story as well, or you show us some proof of that conversation you had with him.

linebacker75

ahh may i Interrupt and say its a glass belt

wendolyn1987

omg new evidence i let 75linebacker into my noob clan for lvl 45 BDW and gave him a +2 kekury and he quit clan and said he no give back so yes 75linebacker is a scammer .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ................................HEHEHEH!!!!

<3 LINE

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast