Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

anyone saw this guy before? (C-WEST)

This is a discussion on anyone saw this guy before? (C-WEST) within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; ye prob IraDoNice...
Page: 2

ye prob IraDoNice

swishersticks

I just think its funny that people defending a koxper ^^

dumb warrýon Senior Member Fridulin's Avatar

lol 83 in c west and i never seen the guy back when i was there.. doesnt seem legit to me[/b]
    he is legit but he got the char at lvl 81 and namechanged it. char have been IraDoNice (or somethin like this) and i have been xping all the time with him. i got 80 and he made 83 <_<

he bought the char at level 82 then name changed i dont remember the dude who was it befor but it wasnt koxped it was just some newb leader of some newb clan haha[/b]
    no he didn&#39;t he bought it at 81,

he leveld it from 81 - 83.

sinnins was a nut , he would be at exp all day everyday.

@ swishersticks

and hes not a koxper you dumbass, he exped to 83 legitly at booros.

I lured on dikkat and his crew of lvl 80&#39;s all the time at DS, how can you tell me I am wrong??

Grim you are wrong too.[/b]

No, you are wrong. It seems everyone outside of your retard world knows Sinins is legit but you.

swishersticks

All of you are wrong. This person is probably yall friends and you want to back your friend up which is fine but I hate to tell you he is a koxper. But I don&#39;t see how you can say he didnt koxp. I am the one who did lure on and you were not.

Also let me clear something up. I am not saying sinis is a koxper. I am saying the guy, dikkat, is a koxper. Dikkat is not 83. He is 82.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12