Ginyeng scammer - took all my items.

This is a discussion on Ginyeng scammer - took all my items. within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Ko4life name : ginyeng His Trustability : Trustability topic His msn : [email protected] I was away for 4 days, and ...
Page: 1

Grey

Thumbs down

Ko4life name : ginyeng
    His Trustability : Trustability topic
    His msn : [email protected]

I was away for 4 days, and he was playing my char + using my friends char as a merchant account.

He eventually took all items from both my accounts, didnt open his msn since then (tho I waited 2 days hoping it wasn't him).

These 2 days while he was "offline" in msn he logged on ko4life forum about 12 times (me and my friend were watching his personal topic), one of the topics he looked at was "Cheaters" (hmm... i wonder why) and he also posted during these 2 days.

My items and my friends items were gone on 21th of March, yet he posted on ko4life on 22 and 23, wich proves he was online. I waited 2 days before posting this, because I was hoping he would change his mind, but he didnt.

I pmed him on msn, he didnt reply. He opened his msn today, 23 March, I asked him if he's there, he closed it the next second.

I want admins to ban him from ko4life please, he took all my items + coins, my account was totally naked, like 0 coins and 0 items in both character + inn hostess. He didnt even leave 1 mana pot.

He also knew how much I struggeled for those items, and the least he could do was not to hack my friend's account, as it wasn't mine and now I have to explain my friend WHY did he loose his items while he was away 2 weeks in holiday

For Alex : I don't care if you took my items, i will do my best to get you banned, but the least you could do is just give my friends items back, it's not much, he didnt had much, but you must understand that was not MY account and you're putting me in a very difficult situation.

I guess i shouldn't have trusted you anyway, but my mistake - i'm too naive sometimes.

iKon

i am from same clan as Grey and i know that this scammer logged on march 19,20 and 21 and he was last person that was logged on Greys char befor Grey come home couse he was on trip few days and that fukin scammer - Greys "shearer" was played day before Grey come home, also he had access to other Greys account - of one Greys good friend, he ripped off him also and now he has trustability and he wanna clan, fukin bloody bastard....

Ezquerra

really sad to heard that, the big problem is that u shared and account that was not your.

Grey

Yup thats my biggest mistake

I'm not crying over my items. i know i will get back my items with time, and i will also give my friend his items back (he didnt lost so much) but still, doing this he messed up my relationship with a very good friend.

Ezquerra

Yup thats my biggest mistake

I'm not crying over my items. i know i will get back my items with time, and i will also give my friend his items back (he didnt lost so much) but still, doing this he messed up my relationship with a very good friend.[/b]
    yep i understand your point, over the items and rest frienship trusted that you prolly lost from the owner of account was more important...