Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

@ap0str0phe@

This is a discussion on @ap0str0phe@ within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; ya kinda . but have u think if maybe he had a problem ? or something ... its possible to ...
Page: 2

Banned

ya kinda . but have u think if maybe he had a problem ? or something ... its possible to get msn hacked i dont know bro talk to him cuz he is a nice friend . and he havent get online like 1 weeks ago

so talk to him bro and dont be brave

Unr4ted

ko4life name-@ap0str0phe@
    [email protected]

scammed 385$ from BradsHouse blocked him and me from msn
    if u need more info contact me on msn [email protected][/b]

my msn has been there since i created the topic

Unr4ted

still waiting for the scammer to grow balls and post

St0neColdKill3r

Bump for my boy Brad. This needs to be fully looked into and if enough evidence is there this clown needs to be bounced.

PriestOfShadows

can't believe this....brad and apostrophe were friends werent they? went to servers together...and i am friends with both of them. Not calling you a lier, but this needs to be checked out, and i haven't talked to brad in like a week, so i dunno.

get off my balls just cause he dint scamm u ur telling me im a lier?
    keep deffending a scammer i just gives u a bad reputation[/b]
    dude.. chill.... hes just saying that he didnt expect sum1 that did a good trade with him to turn out to be a scammer............... hes not saying you are a liar.........

hmmm......... obiundo... why did u hafta turn out like this? :/ i thought u were such a GG when we were in enchanted together

Bradshouse

Sorry internet is fucked up atm u all. Insight is "working" on a solution to my issues with current connectivity issues... I still owe milen an IB and IN but cant even log in atm... Well anyway below you will see in plain text from this bitch that he scammed me for $385 and tried to make it more...

2/9/2008 4:24:42 PM b-rad Taraxona (•̪●)(•̪●) ye so let me know when you send the $385 so i can deposit it in my bank
    2/9/2008 4:24:53 PM b-rad Taraxona (•̪●)(•̪●) then I will buy dual rol+2 and MD+9
    2/9/2008 4:25:07 PM Taraxona (•̪●)(•̪●) b-rad :P
    2/9/2008 4:25:11 PM Taraxona (•̪●)(•̪●) b-rad 400 usd
    2/9/2008 4:25:12 PM Taraxona (•̪●)(•̪●) b-rad xD
    2/9/2008 4:25:16 PM Taraxona (•̪●)(•̪●) b-rad FOR 1 GB IN GIRA
    2/9/2008 4:25:17 PM Taraxona (•̪●)(•̪●) b-rad lol
    2/9/2008 4:26:36 PM Taraxona (•̪●)(•̪●) b-rad no?.p
    2/9/2008 4:26:56 PM b-rad Taraxona (•̪●)(•̪●) yeah after you send money I will gift you 4gb for free :0
    2/9/2008 4:28:55 PM Taraxona (•̪●)(•̪●) b-rad lol can u just lent me 1 xD for pots and to buy fp+7 set
    2/9/2008 4:28:57 PM Taraxona (•̪●)(•̪●) b-rad lol
    2/9/2008 4:29:46 PM b-rad Taraxona (•̪●)(•̪●) after u send money I will give you my gear off old sin there
    2/9/2008 4:30:35 PM Taraxona (•̪●)(•̪●) b-rad im warrior lol :S
    2/9/2008 4:30:45 PM Taraxona (•̪●)(•̪●) b-rad or 50m :S
    2/9/2008 4:30:52 PM Taraxona (•̪●)(•̪●) b-rad i really need pots m8 hehe
    2/9/2008 4:51:33 PM Taraxona (•̪●)(•̪●) b-rad so u cant xD
    2/9/2008 4:54:52 PM Taraxona (•̪●)(•̪●) b-rad brad
    2/9/2008 4:54:58 PM b-rad Taraxona (•̪●)(•̪●) ye?
    2/9/2008 4:55:09 PM Taraxona (•̪●)(•̪●) b-rad im going pothos with u xD
    2/9/2008 4:55:55 PM b-rad Taraxona (•̪●)(•̪●) really
    2/9/2008 4:56:22 PM Taraxona (•̪●)(•̪●) b-rad YAP

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

I tired to make deals with @ap0str0phe@ ages ago (back then when he had like 10 posts :lol and it didn't go so well. After I said we'd need to use a middleman he just blocked me on msn because he just wanted to scam me. I'm not sure if I still have the logs somewhere but I think it was pretty funny because after that he made some "good" deals so no one would believe that he's a scammer.

Bradshouse

Fuck this guy hes a noob and I am soooo pissed at him. I dont care if you had good trades with him he scammed me... Tara why would you do this I did so much for you man. Bought you 2 accounts, let you play on all 3 of mine, gave you items sooo much I do all to get scammed thats just fucked up man. i bet your uncle never even gave you any cash did he pffff, saying you were gonna get $1200 was all just to get me to give you more stuff man your what we call a Bitch in my country man. I hope you have a bad year and lose all you charrish...!!

Bradshouse

I have our entire history of convo's if you admins want it to bann him i'll be more then happy to oblidge

KnightMike

idk bro i dnt think hes scammer man, did alot of usd trades and premium trades with him

Unr4ted

I have our entire history of convo's if you admins want it to bann him i'll be more then happy to oblidge[/b]
    thts all proof u need for the people tht thought i was lieying

PriestOfShadows

lol, woot go usa lol,here he ismore then a bitch............. and he told me he quit, so he left with money, and btw, he has 2 ko4life accs, claiming apostraphe was his couzins.....

Unr4ted

lol, woot go usa lol,here he ismore then a bitch............. and he told me he quit, so he left with money, and btw, he has 2 ko4life accs, claiming apostraphe was his couzins.....[/b]
    nice to know

zheka1k

Wow brad, im so sorry this happened to you. You are probably the most trustable guy i know, it just shouldn't happen to you.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast