Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

@ap0str0phe@

This is a discussion on @ap0str0phe@ within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; bump to get this scammer banned. Btw, he hinted a couple days ago before this thing started and said he ...
Page: 4

PriestOfShadows

bump to get this scammer banned.
    Btw, he hinted a couple days ago before this thing started and said he quit, and he doenst own anymore accs, but he asked me to go to diez with him...right after he left ares <_<

Unr4ted

bump to get this scammer banned.
    Btw, he hinted a couple days ago before this thing started and said he quit, and he doenst own anymore accs, but he asked me to go to diez with him...right after he left ares <_<[/b]
    still waiting on the mods to further investigate this and take action agiasnt this scammer!!

Banned

, no answer yet ?? , cuz he havent been on msn like 5 days ago , u think maybe he suicide or something

Tara , bro pls give him his money back dont be a fucking gay dude

yeap he did that to me

Unr4ted

, no answer yet ?? , cuz he havent been on msn like 5 days ago , u think maybe he suicide or something
    Tara , bro pls give him his money back dont be a fucking gay dude[/b]
    yup nothing yet

PriestOfShadows

zzz....i talked to a mod, and he said to contact psy, but im busy right now. anyone else wanna do it? and we need all the proof from brad

Unr4ted

zzz....i talked to a mod, and he said to contact psy, but im busy right now. anyone else wanna do it? and we need all the proof from brad[/b]
    ill talk to brad and tell him to pass me the info

PriestOfShadows

how have you ben contacting him? hes never onh msn and does not respond to pms...

Unr4ted

he talks to me wen he has little time hes always out there doing his thing and shit

PriestOfShadows

on msn?

DaKidGotSkillz

Taraxona is my good friend. NOT EVEN A SCAMMER

PriestOfShadows

Taraxona is my good friend. NOT EVEN A SCAMMER[/b]

ya i thought so too,,,had many good talks on msn, yet, i belive brad cuz brad is the nicest more trustworthy person in all of KO, and i believe him, soo maybe you should re-think your reply to this topic for you are basically backing up a scammer which we all thought was a gg. But, it really does not matta since hes has told me he has quit ko, and he is never on msn anymore.

Banned

nothing????.... just ban him then..... cuz if he dont answer then u got scammed :S recently he told me that was going to play another game (Gunz) . so try to find him there ... he is playing in the US server and i think his name will be like

Obiundo , or tara something ( he always used those names )

ya i thought so too,,,had many good talks on msn, yet, i belive brad cuz brad is the nicest more trustworthy person in all of KO, and i believe him, soo maybe you should re-think your reply to this topic for you are basically backing up a scammer which we all thought was a gg. But, it really does not matta since hes has told me he has quit ko, and he is never on msn anymore.[/b]

your opinion towards brad might change.... go into pathos section, and theres a topic about him scamming ^^

Unr4ted

your opinion towards brad might change.... go into pathos section, and theres a topic about him scamming ^^[/b]
    dude his internet has been out for about a couple of weeks now so dont go running ur mouth
    if u dont know wats going on

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast