Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Apologies

This is a discussion on Apologies within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Ok well first thing is first,i would like to apoligise to a guy named Blake aka StunKing,i would also like ...
Page: 1

cebacan

Ok well first thing is first,i would like to apoligise to a guy named Blake aka StunKing,i would also like to apologise to undestructablezzz,yes Blake did scam me but his reason for doing so has recently become more clear to During recent events Twist aka Turtle9 rsm clan who was the person who owed Blake real money has dissapointed me.He owed me igc and the email to the character TwistTheKnife a lvl 61 sin.After confronting him about this he simply disguarded me and surprised me by saying he did not trust me on my previously owned character which i let him play countless times before he had even gained ownership.
    After we had an argument the next day i formerly apologised and went about my business.During the days happenings an unknown person joined the ventrillo server i asked this person 4 times who they were they simply ignored me and their ptt button kept coming on but stupid talking in the background was all i could hear.Then i proceeded to kick this person from vent because of previous incidents.After awhile Twist came to the channel i was in and said how dare i kick one of his fukn clannies.I simply said that the guy did not answer so he was kicked twist then went off so i also went off in return a little to much i might add.Twist then kicked me from vent.Nice way to solve your debts i suppose.After being told of what truly happened he simply replied 'i dont care pj is done'.But it doesnt end here after i went to work today i returned home to log onto Twist and farm but to my dismay the pass was now changed also.The account was naked so it was clearly a case of get revenge on the guy who confronted me about a debt.Hmmm if only u could pay ur bills this way twist :P.
    I would also like to say that twist was a very good friend of mine and dropped everything in order to get ahead in knight online.
    I was scammed because of twists un paid debt to Blake aka StunKing yet i never confronted him about that.
    When Twist showed an interest in my warrior i gave it to him without hesitation items and all including rappy+7 dr chitin+7dol+3 and some gb he also kept his rol that he had on his sin and why because i wanted to do my friend a favour so he could play a warrior on ronark.Well twist u got everything u want now bro accept ur friend.Too bad u suck at ko.Anyway return the account please it is all i have atm and u have got ur payment so there is no fair reason for keeping it.Ty for ur time and feel free to pm him shit in game because i will be too.

TwistTheKnife

Lol. What a bull shit story. You banned one of my clan memebers from MY vent server. I went down a channel and told you not to ban my clan memebers or to ban anyone with out talking to me. You flipped out and told me not to give you any "bull shit" about it. I got pissed and told you to shut the fuck up and piss off because i pay for this shit and your some stupid fucking bum with no job who uses everyone else's shit. You SCREAMED that you were going to "fucking kill me!" ( rofl) So after that I had had enough of your bull shit and begging so I banned you. Im so Ssick and tired of hearing all your schemes and plots. You a fucking retard you have gone through 20 fuking accounts in the last 2 months. Youve bounced around from server to server to server.
    So what did you do do get revenge on me for banning you from MY vent? You decided to get your friend to log into vent under admin ( you gave him the password ) and unban you so you could proceed to ban all my clan memebers from the server, change the server password and change all the channel names to stupid shit like "hahah you got owned" and shit like that. If you want to fuck with me like that then im going to fuck with you back. I changed the password to the acount I traded you for Turtle9 for fucking with ME and my clan ya little dip shit. The account is a level 61 naked rogue, its worthless to me, but if your going to fuck with me then what do you expect? As for the account being naked dont you remember throwing all the items away in bull shit trades? You got the bronze belt scammed off you buy Drunicorn, you traded the PP+1 to link to have him NT a rogue on an account that you didnt own, and you sold all the rest of the items on the account including the chitin 7 dd helm cleaver 8 to Jigglies for premium on an account that you got scammed off you> Are you a fucking retard? How many dumb ass trades are you going to make? Will you EVER fucking learn? I traded you TwistTheKnife fully geared for Turtle9 with gear. you threw EVERYTHING on that account away and then when there was nothing left and you got your account on logos scammed off you, you come into my vent begging to "have a go" on the warrior. That was the the deal. Now your going to apologize to the guy who scammed you on a HB +7, rocs, dr, wp, pe, we and full chitin 7? I had access to that account when ever i wanted. If im such a "scammer" dont you think I would've have taken all that shit a long time ago? You had everything and now you have nothing because you are such an incompetent dumb fuck. So go ahead and flame me on forums because of your own dumb ass trades you stupid fucking cunt.

sh1vas

twist side of the story is pretty much it.

Jason269

Lol. What a bull shit story. You banned one of my clan memebers from MY vent server. I went down a channel and told you not to ban my clan memebers or to ban anyone with out talking to me. You flipped out and told me not to give you any "bull shit" about it. I got pissed and told you to shut the fuck up and piss off because i pay for this shit and your some stupid fucking bum with no job who uses everyone else's shit. You SCREAMED that you were going to "fucking kill me!" ( rofl) So after that I had had enough of your bull shit and begging so I banned you. Im so Ssick and tired of hearing all your schemes and plots. You a fucking retard you have gone through 20 fuking accounts in the last 2 months. Youve bounced around from server to server to server.
    So what did you do do get revenge on me for banning you from MY vent? You decided to get your friend to log into vent under admin ( you gave him the password ) and unban you so you could proceed to ban all my clan memebers from the server, change the server password and change all the channel names to stupid shit like "hahah you got owned" and shit like that. If you want to fuck with me like that then im going to fuck with you back. I changed the password to the acount I traded you for Turtle9 for fucking with ME and my clan ya little dip shit. What did you expect? As for the account being naked dont you remember throwing all the items away in bull shit trades? You got the bronze belt scammed off you buy Drunicorn, you traded the PP+1 to link to have him NT a rogue on an account that you didnt own, and you sold all the rest of the items on the account including the chitin 7 dd helm cleaver 8 to Jigglies for premium on an account that you got scammed off you> Are you a fucking retard? How many dumb ass trades are you going to make? Will you EVER fucking learn? I traded you TwistTheKnife fully geared for Turtle9 with gear. you threw EVERYTHING on that account away and then when there was nothing left and you got your account on logos scammed off you, you come into my vent begging to "have a go" on the warrior. That was the the deal. You had everything and now you have nothing because you are such an incompetent dumb fuck. So go ahead and flame me on forums because of your own dumb ass trades you stupid fucking cunt.[/b]
    DayStar got satted

cebacan

Begging?LOL haha i asked u afew times part of our trade agreement was that i still use turtle when i please o and ur the cunt who asked me to use turtle all the damn time o and after u banned me from vent i asked u for the email for the sin before any other shit even happened i have a screeny if u would like to see pls dont think that ur stupid excuses for stealing the account are true.Yes u are right i did make alot of stupid mistakes but that didnt mean u should discard me as a friend.Also another note i didnt ban any clannies from ur vent and i didnt tell the dude to do anything he did it on his own accord it had nothing to do with me other than that i wanted to get back on vent and ask for my account u still werent there so u were already planning to not give me twist.U got what u wanted and all i want is my account and also u were supposed to pay me ingame gold after i told u u had a cry and said what u want me to do give u my pe.
    I said no i didnt want u to be broke i jus wanted my payment.
    LOL what u also say how many times i got hacked yet after all of this u still change info on my naked account.....lol
    Link how would u know u werent there?
    Yes i sold link my pp for kc but i used the kc.
    I am a poor bum?
    LOL
    u are playing on the account i spent my money on and u are the one trying to get out of payment which i am owed pls inlighten me.
    Twist what u say is a lie there were more people in the channel when it happened and link wasnt one of them but hey ill get em in on this convo but i guess ull ban them too right when they tell the truth.Im the one who begged?
    U are the one who begged to play on Turtle9 i had the hb+8 remember u had cleavers wow.
    Then u give me a bs story like why should i trust u anyway twist keep makin up excuses on why u took the account and why u didnt pay me like u did with blake.

ehh. wether or not he made dumb trades etc. that shouldnt be a reason to give up on a friendship man. Let him spend his own money, coin etc how he wants and just forget about it. But twist, u have to remember he did help u out a few times when u were low on coin and shit. he got u pot money and stuff. and u most likely helped him out around too. But look, you guys have been playin with eachother for a while, helpin eachother being friends and shit. All this arguement over a "clannie" seems a bit silly. Cant really say much bout it though because i wasnt there but thats just my touch on it

TwistTheKnife

Begging?LOL haha i asked u afew times part of our trade agreement was that i still use turtle when i please o and ur the cunt who asked me to use turtle all the damn time o and after u banned me from vent i asked u for the email for the sin before any other shit even happened i have a screeny if u would like to see pls dont think that ur stupid excuses for stealing the account are true.Yes u are right i did make alot of stupid mistakes but that didnt mean u should discard me as a friend.Also another note i didnt ban any clannies from ur vent and i didnt tell the dude to do anything he did it on his own accord it had nothing to do with me other than that i wanted to get back on vent and ask for my account u still werent there so u were already planning to not give me twist.U got what u wanted and all i want is my account and also u were supposed to pay me ingame gold after i told u u had a cry and said what u want me to do give u my pe.
    I said no i didnt want u to be broke i jus wanted my payment.
    LOL what u also say how many times i got hacked yet after all of this u still change info on my naked account.....lol
    Link how would u know u werent there?
    Yes i sold link my pp for kc but i used the kc.
    I am a poor bum?
    LOL
    u are playing on the account i spent my money on and u are the one trying to get out of payment which i am owed pls inlighten me.
    Twist what u say is a lie there were more people in the channel when it happened and link wasnt one of them but hey ill get em in on this convo but i guess ull ban them too right when they tell the truth.Im the one who begged?
    U are the one who begged to play on Turtle9 i had the hb+8 remember u had cleavers wow.
    Then u give me a bs story like why should i trust u anyway twist keep makin up excuses on why u took the account and why u didnt pay me like u did with blake.[/b]
    Man, I didnt understand one fucking word in that fucked up excuse for a paragraph. Are you some uneducated hill billy or something? God damn do something about your horrendous grammar. DONT fucking tell me you had nothing to do with my vent being all fucked up when I got home from work. I had 10 pms from clannies while I was in merchant saying "Man Pete fucked with the vent, none of us can log in...." You tried to ban ME from my own vent ya dumb fuck. Unfortunately that couldnt and didnt work. You bet your ass Im going to take that account back after that bull shit immature stunt you pulled. Did you not consider for a second before you did all that shit to my vent that I might? How many flame posts you gonna make on this fucking website? Do you have nothing better to do? God damn...

TwistTheKnife

ehh. wether or not he made dumb trades etc. that shouldnt be a reason to give up on a friendship man. Let him spend his own money, coin etc how he wants and just forget about it. But twist, u have to remember he did help u out a few times when u were low on coin and shit. he got u pot money and stuff. and u most likely helped him out around too. But look, you guys have been playin with eachother for a while, helpin eachother being friends and shit. All this arguement over a "clannie" seems a bit silly. Cant really say much bout it though because i wasnt there but thats just my touch on it[/b]
    This argument isnt over a clannie. Its me sick and fucking tired of hearing Petes stupid fuking plots and schemes to get items and accounts. 1st it's this then its that, then its something else. I sit there every day saying "uh huh" "yeah, pete" "cool dude"
    Whenever he opens his mouth about some stupid idea he has next to step up in his Knight Online career. ive been so sick of it but never said anything. But when I ask you NOT to ban people (especially clannies) and you FLIP out on me (which you admitted in your 1st post) and tell me not to give you any bull shit and then scream that your going to "fucking kill me!" I had a perfect excuse to once and for all silence your stupid fucking voice. I wouldnt piss on you if you were on fire you stupid faggot. Dont beg me for the account back because its "all you have left" its an account with a naked rogue for fucks sake. You should have thought of losing "all you had left" before you pulled that stupid childish stunt ya fuckin twat. Im done with this shit. I have better things to do than have an argument from behind a keyboard on a fucking forum. Get a life!

cebacan

WOW, you are honestly only going to listen to yourself, so do me a favour and don't bother replying. Well your the one that lives in radiator springs, in no where town on route 66 LOL working at Flo's cafe. You need to get off the pc and look at yourself. And realise that your wasting everybodies time.
    I suppose you are right about somethings but not everything. The things that your wrong about, are the things you are neglecting to mention in your pathetic paragraphs.
    I'm sure "IF" I did mess up your vent, I would of thought about you stealing a naked sin. But obviously your wrong about me messing your vent. So you just used that as an excuse to steal it.
    All the events which have occured have been brought on straight after I confronted you about what you owed me. (which is something I should of not had to ask for, considering the deal).
    I guess you are much more literate then me e.g (DONT fucking, fucked with the vent, ya dumb fuck, didnt understand one fucking word in that fucked up excuse for a paragraph). Maybe I should of lowered myself down to your level and just cursed in nearly every sentence, which is just an indication of the extent of your intelligence.
    Thankyou
    Kind regards PJ.

TwistTheKnife

WOW, you are honestly only going to listen to yourself, so do me a favour and don't bother replying. Well your the one that lives in radiator springs, in no where town on route 66 LOL working at Flo's cafe. You need to get off the pc and look at yourself. And realise that your wasting everybodies time.
    I suppose you are right about somethings but not everything. The things that your wrong about, are the things you are neglecting to mention in your pathetic paragraphs.
    I'm sure "IF" I did mess up your vent, I would of thought about you stealing a naked sin. But obviously your wrong about me messing your vent. So you just used that as an excuse to steal it.
    All the events which have occured have been brought on straight after I confronted you about what you owed me. (which is something I should of not had to ask for, considering the deal).
    I guess you are much more literate then me e.g (DONT fucking, fucked with the vent, ya dumb fuck, didnt understand one fucking word in that fucked up excuse for a paragraph). Maybe I should of lowered myself down to your level and just cursed in nearly every sentence, which is just an indication of the extent of your intelligence.
    Thankyou
    Kind regards PJ.[/b]
    WTF? Rofl, you must be smokin somethin buddy "Well your the one that lives in radiator springs, in no where town on route 66 LOL working at Flo's cafe." Wtf are you on? LOL. Anyways, I didnt think this would come up so I didnt take a SS of my fucked up vent, I did however go to the ventrilo Server log on the website and found your ip in my vent after i banned you and i have a list of all the channels you made. Here is the log of me getting home from work deleting all the channels you made. Tell me if any of this looks familiar :P

20070813 23:39:13 CHANNEL: ID 12, Twist deleted the channel [TWIST IS A FUCKING ******].
    20070813 23:39:13 CHANNEL: Deleteing [TWIST IS A FUCKING ******].
    20070813 23:39:16 CHANNEL: ID 12, Twist deleted the channel [DONT FUCK WITH PJ].
    20070813 23:39:16 CHANNEL: Deleteing [DONT FUCK WITH PJ].
    20070813 23:39:19 CHANNEL: ID 12, Twist deleted the channel [FAGGOTS TWIST DIE].
    20070813 23:39:19 CHANNEL: Deleteing [FAGGOTS TWIST DIE].
    20070813 23:39:21 CHANNEL: ID 12, Twist deleted the channel [FUCK YOU AHAHAHAHA].
    20070813 23:39:21 CHANNEL: Deleteing [FUCK YOU AHAHAHAHA].
    20070813 23:39:23 CHANNEL: ID 12, Twist deleted the channel [OWNED BY TAPION AKA DCOMPLEX].
    20070813 23:39:23 CHANNEL: Deleteing [OWNED BY TAPION AKA DCOMPLEX].
    20070813 23:39:25 CHANNEL: ID 12, Twist deleted the channel [COME GET SOME AHAHAHAHA].
    20070813 23:39:25 CHANNEL: Deleteing [COME GET SOME AHAHAHAHA].
    20070813 23:39:28 CHANNEL: ID 12, Twist deleted the channel [YOU GOT PUNKD TWIST].
    20070813 23:39:28 CHANNEL: Deleteing [YOU GOT PUNKD TWIST].
    20070813 23:39:31 CHANNEL: ID 12, Twist deleted the channel [OWNED!!!!!!!!].
    20070813 23:39:31 CHANNEL: Deleteing [OWNED!!!!!!!!].
    20070813 23:39:32 CHANNEL: ID 12, Twist deleted the channel [owned!!!!!!].
    20070813 23:39:32 CHANNEL: Deleteing [owned!!!!!!].
    20070813 23:39:36 CHANNEL: ID 12, Twist deleted the channel [OWNED].
    20070813 23:39:36 CHANNEL: Deleteing [OWNED].

Here you can see you logging in, changing channel names. Changing the server password to "TWISTLIKESMEN" read it its all here.

20070813 17:13:20 LOGON: ID 79, IP 74.69.150.17, d-compleX
    20070813 17:13:56 NET: ID 79, Disconnect, 104.
    20070813 17:13:56 MSG_DISC: ID 79, From=590, To=6969, Sec=36, Name=d-compleX
    20070813 17:14:01 MSG_CONN: ID 80, IP 202.43.232.232, Banned address. Attempts=11
    20070813 17:14:39 MSG_CONN: ID 81, IP 74.69.150.17, Accepted. (16384,221184) (87380,221184)
    20070813 17:14:39 LOGON: ID 81, IP 74.69.150.17, d-compleX
    20070813 17:14:44 ADMIN: ID 81, User d-compleX, Now has admin access.
    20070813 17:14:56 MSG_CONN: ID 82, IP 202.43.232.232, Banned address. Attempts=12
    20070813 17:15:05 ADMIN: Unbanning PJ, IP 202.43.232.232, Admin d-compleX.
    20070813 17:15:15 MSG_CONN: ID 83, IP 202.43.232.232, Accepted. (16384,221184) (87380,221184)
    20070813 17:15:16 LOGON: ID 83, IP 202.43.232.232, PJ
    20070813 17:16:20 ADMIN: Banning Twist, IP **.***.**.**, Admin d-compleX, Because 'HAHAHAHAHA ****** OWNED BY TAPION AKA DCOMPLEX'.
    20070813 17:16:20 NET: ID 985, Disconnect, 104.
    20070813 17:16:20 MSG_DISC: ID 985, From=40246575, To=51341564, Sec=83190, Name=Twist
    20070813 17:16:53 CHANNEL: ID 81, d-compleX deleted the channel [AFK Channel (Muted)].
    20070813 17:16:53 CHANNEL: Deleteing [AFK Channel (Muted)].
    20070813 17:16:59 MSG_CONN: ID 84, IP 24.17.126.2, Accepted. (16384,221184) (87380,221184)
    20070813 17:16:59 LOGON: ID 84, IP 24.17.126.2, Jigglies
    20070813 17:17:06 CHANNEL: ID 81, d-compleX edited the channel [Admins].
    20070813 17:17:15 CHANNEL: ID 81, d-compleX edited the channel [Ronark 1].
    20070813 17:17:22 CHANNEL: ID 81, d-compleX edited the channel [Ronark 1].
    20070813 17:17:28 CHANNEL: ID 81, d-compleX edited the channel [Ronark 2].
    20070813 17:17:36 CHANNEL: ID 81, d-compleX edited the channel [Ronark 3].
    20070813 17:17:48 CHANNEL: ID 81, d-compleX edited the channel [EXP Party 1].
    20070813 17:17:53 CHANNEL: ID 81, d-compleX edited the channel [EXP Party 2].
    20070813 17:18:02 CHANNEL: ID 81, d-compleX edited the channel [ahahahahaha OWNED].
    20070813 17:18:11 CHANNEL: ID 81, d-compleX edited the channel [EXP Party 2].
    20070813 17:18:17 CHANNEL: ID 81, d-compleX edited the channel [Bifrost].
    20070813 17:18:25 CHANNEL: ID 81, d-compleX edited the channel [PK!].
    20070813 17:18:46 CHANNEL: ID 81, d-compleX edited the channel [Forgotten Temple].
    20070813 17:19:48 RCON: ID 81, 'd-compleX' issued 'KILL'
    20070813 17:20:19 RCON: ID 81, 'd-compleX' issued 'quit'
    20070813 17:21:00 SRVPROP: ID 81, Server admin 'd-compleX' updated server properties.
    20070813 17:21:35 CHANNEL: ID 81, d-compleX edited the channel [LoLZorZ's Muslim Temple].
    20070813 17:21:46 CHANNEL: ID 81, d-compleX edited the channel [JDizzle's Kinky Sex Dungeon].
    20070813 17:22:29 RCON: ID 81, 'd-compleX' issued 'password TWISTLIKESMEN'
    20070813 17:22:29 ADMIN: Password changed by 'd-compleX' now set to 'TWISTLIKESMEN'.

Banned

No actually twist, I fucked your vent up. Oh, your ban wont hold btw. Ill find ur admin PW again and fuck you up, again! AND GUESS WHAT? YOU CANT STOP ME YOU FAT PIECE OF SHIT AHAHAHAHAHH

TwistTheKnife

No actually twist, I fucked your vent up. Oh, your ban wont hold btw. Ill find ur admin PW again and fuck you up, again! AND GUESS WHAT? YOU CANT STOP ME YOU FAT PIECE OF SHIT AHAHAHAHAHH[/b]
    lol... Are you proud of yourself? You caused me about 5 minutes of inconvenience before I restored everything to normal, god damn man you "fucked me up" Do you think you did any actual "hacking"? Pete gave you admin password so you could log in and unban him, Petes not intelligent enough to change the channel names himself so he had you do it. Lol, you have LEET hacking skills rofl, Im so impressed by your "skill" to log in as admin and change channels around. bahahah gogogo "hack me" some more!

Banned

lol... good luck with that...[/b]

Thank u, now why dont you crawl back under your rock and keep fucking your mom you inbred.

Boyce

No actually twist, I fucked your vent up. Oh, your ban wont hold btw. Ill find ur admin PW again and fuck you up, again! AND GUESS WHAT? YOU CANT STOP ME YOU FAT PIECE OF SHIT AHAHAHAHAHH[/b]
    lol!

Banned

wow....

HI

GL bb

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast