Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Apologies

This is a discussion on Apologies within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; lol... Are you proud of yourself? You caused me about 5 minutes of inconvenience before I restored everything to normal, ...
Page: 2

Banned

lol... Are you proud of yourself? You caused me about 5 minutes of inconvenience before I restored everything to normal, god damn man you "fucked me up" Do you think you did any actual "hacking"? Pete gave you admin password so you could log in and unban him, Petes not intelligent enough to change the channel names himself so he had you do it. Lol, you have LEET hacking skills rofl, Im so impressed by your "skill" to log in as admin and change channels around. bahahah gogogo "hack me" some more![/b]

You are illiterate as fuck. Read my post then comment again. You are making unsubstantiated claims like a twat.

Banned

wow....
    HI
    GL bb[/b]

Hope another hurricane katrina blows down your house.

Banned

Hope another hurricane katrina blows down your house.[/b]

so..i say GL to everyone and u flame me? nice one bud...

Banned

so..i say GL to everyone and u flame me? nice one bud...[/b]

my apologies, pj just informed me of you.

TwistTheKnife

You are illiterate as fuck. Read my post then comment again. You are making unsubstantiated claims like a twat.[/b]
    What "unsubstantiated claims" did I make? I think you just wanted to use a six syllable word to make yourself look intelligent. Notice the writing style of your posts changes from "No actually twist, I fucked your vent up. Oh, your ban wont hold btw. Ill find ur admin PW again and fuck you up, again! AND GUESS WHAT? YOU CANT STOP ME YOU FAT PIECE OF SHIT AHAHAHAHAH"
    To proper unsubstantiated claims. Lol...

Banned

What "unsubstantiated claims" did I make? I think you just wanted to use a six syllable word to make yourself look intelligent. Notice the writing style of your posts changes from "No actually twist, I fucked your vent up. Oh, your ban wont hold btw. Ill find ur admin PW again and fuck you up, again! AND GUESS WHAT? YOU CANT STOP ME YOU FAT PIECE OF SHIT AHAHAHAHAH"
    To proper unsubstantiated claims. Lol...[/b]
    Did I say I was going to get it through means of hacking? Assuming makes an ass of you and me.

TwistTheKnife

Did I say I was going to get it through means of hacking? Assuming makes an ass of you and me.[/b]
    Hmm... Well in what other fashion would you ascertain the desired information? Lol, how the fuck else you gonna get it ya dip shit? Come and knock on my door and ask me?

Banned

Hmm... Well in what other fashion would you ascertain the desired information? Lol, how the fuck else you gonna get it ya dip shit? Come and knock on my door and ask me?[/b]

Give me a reason why I should tell you? I don't have to prove shit to you.

pette ur a good man but that was a childish move by fuking his server up and insteat of getting all crazy the way you did when twist confronted you about banning his calnnie u know its his vent u should voice everything u do like banning unbanning and w/e
    like i said man ur a good man but you seriously need to take a break from KO for a while and spend some time with ur family

cebacan

I didnt go off to start with,and if u read my first statement u will see that i admitted that i went overboard and i was already having a break.The beta server isnt what i would call hardcore gaming.Like i said in no way did i tell that dude to do anything to vent i jus asked him to unbann me so i could talk to my friends i told u guys that while i was in ventrillo.But yeah if u guys tell the truth twist will kick you right?
    Anyway bro ill be on ts if ya wanna talk to me champ laterz!!!

pette ur a good man but that was a childish move by fuking his server up and insteat of getting all crazy the way you did when twist confronted you about banning his calnnie u know its his vent u should voice everything u do like banning unbanning and w/e
    like i said man ur a good man but you seriously need to take a break from KO for a while and spend some time with ur family[/b]
    reading though this again ive and and talken to pette he sayed thathe didnt do it but know that twist took away the char thats pretty fucked up sorry pette

cebacan

Here before anything happened to vent!!!

cebacan

So i guess if i am to blame for your vent then u are to blame for Blake stealing my items.....lol
    Twist just think about what u say before u say it thats all i ask.I jus want the sin back please a deal is a deal and it has nothing to do with what happened to your vent u got items and Turtle9 u can argue about it till in ur slang the cows come home but u also failed to tell every1 that u had taken the sin.
    Anyway u have changed as a person and u do only think of youself.In no way am i begging i am only asking just to make that clear.

cebacan

What u do now is your choice.In no way did i want those thing to happen to vent if i did i would have done it myself.Calling me stupid aint gonna make me fuk up a vent and insult my friends but acting the way u did is the perfect attitude of a scammer so are u a scammer twist?

TwistTheKnife

What u do now is your choice.In no way did i want those thing to happen to vent if i did i would have done it myself.Calling me stupid aint gonna make me fuk up a vent and insult my friends but acting the way u did is the perfect attitude of a scammer so are u a scammer twist?[/b]
    Zzzzzz... In no way did you want any of that to happen? Lets review the vent log shall we?
    20070813 17:14:44 ADMIN: ID 81, User d-compleX, Now has admin access. <--- Here is where your friend logs in as admin
    20070813 17:14:56 MSG_CONN: ID 82, IP 202.43.232.232, Banned address. Attempts=12
    20070813 17:15:05 ADMIN: Unbanning PJ, IP 202.43.232.232, Admin d-compleX. <--- Here Is where he unbans you
    20070813 17:15:15 MSG_CONN: ID 83, IP 202.43.232.232, Accepted. (16384,221184) (87380,221184)
    20070813 17:15:16 LOGON: ID 83, IP 202.43.232.232, PJ <---- Here is where you connect to the server the second you are unbanned
    20070813 17:16:20 ADMIN: Banning Twist, IP **.***.**.**, Admin d-compleX, Because &#39;HAHAHAHAHA ****** OWNED BY TAPION AKA DCOMPLEX&#39;.
    Yeah pete you had no clue this was goin on did ya? Lol if youve noticed no one has responded to your posts and no one gives a fuck about you or me.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast