Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Apologies

This is a discussion on Apologies within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Here before anything happened to vent!!! [/b] Lol, you just made my point for me with that ss. I banned ...
Page: 3

TwistTheKnife

Here before anything happened to vent!!!
    [/b]
    Lol, you just made my point for me with that ss. I banned you from vent, then you you log on quick as shit and send me a pm, I knew not to respond to that pm because your a screen shot whore, and you would manipulate anything I said in a pm to your advantage for flaming puposes ^^. Judging by your language in your pm you were obviously pissed off about me banning you from MY vent. The next day when I get home my vent is all screwed up. Hmmmm... Mysterious.. As for me owing you? I dont owe you shit. I traded you a fully geared mastered rogue for your geared warrior. Wheres the screen shots about that?

Obsidian

well dudes i donno what is going on between you two but im a victim here to...im kinda disappointed that PJ sold all the stuff and pp +1 that he was supposed to sell to get me a shell set.. man i gave you a lvl 70 de lvl to 69 with bloody beast with shells shards 7 and other items on logos for shells on ronark i know some info was missing dude but now that the story comes out and i see you traded the items you were supposed to get my shells with for kc and prem on the account i gave u..dude i was supposed to get that within the first week and its been almost 3 weeks and still no signs of those shells..well dude please tell me if your not gonna get them for me and if you arnt please gimme back my account dude..btw im sorry of the bad luck that you had on logos you were doing so well...neways cya

TwistTheKnife

well dudes i donno what is going on between you two but im a victim here to...im kinda disappointed that PJ sold all the stuff and pp +1 that he was supposed to sell to get me a shell set.. man i gave you a lvl 70 de lvl to 69 with bloody beast with shells shards 7 and other items on logos for shells on ronark i know some info was missing dude but now that the story comes out and i see you traded the items you were supposed to get my shells with for kc and prem on the account i gave u..dude i was supposed to get that within the first week and its been almost 3 weeks and still no signs of those shells..well dude please tell me if your not gonna get them for me and if you arnt please gimme back my account dude..btw im sorry of the bad luck that you had on logos you were doing so well...neways cya[/b]
    LOL, pete did you forget to tell obsidian you werent giving him the shell you owed him? Must have slipped your mind huh? Rofl... Sorry Obi but at least you got your rogue NT'd for free...

DrUnicorn

I don't mean to be a prick, But all i can say to this flame is LOL. You're blamming GG Twist for you getting scammed? Wtf dude. You're the moron who gave Blake the info? You've constantly hopped around from server to server. Ares>Pathos>Ares>Ronark>Logos>Wherever you are now? Constantly buying and selling accounts? If anyone in this argument is a moron it's definatly YOU. It's your god damn fault you got raped on all the times you got scammed. And your fault for being a stupid faggot. Now look what you did? You're getting raped, No Vent, No friend. GG Dude. please post back and flame me so you can feal like a moron.

GG Pete, Go to ardream and run into some more trees K? OMGOMGOMG STUPID TREES!.

A.q... Go lvl a 70 char on your own... I've done it myself, Legit, All my items legit on pathos. Now gogo cry dude... Sad....Stop flaming people because of your mistakes...Faggot.

Obsidian

i dont hold any grudge against the guy..buy i would like to get my sin back if he cant pay for it in some way..

cebacan

lol maybe twist should have thought about that before banned me.
    As twist says maybe i should have thought about my account right.
    Obsidian ill gladly repay u dude without a worry ur a good guy ty for talking to me.
    DrUnicorn u are tyler u have scammed every1 u have ever known even drunicorn is a scammed account rofl flame off.
    I havnt lost any real friends only found out what friends i really have.
    BTW i stopped arguing a long time ago twist please tell me again what obsidian has to do with u paying me what u owe me? You trying to make me look bad?
    Like u guys said i have been scammed afew times not the other way around.
    I bought a hb+8 from michael, I bought BizantO legitly, i traded asis for the hb succesfully, no scamming was involved.
    Twist why are u trying to debate me?
    Like i said u owe me not every1 else the only reason other people got involved is because u made afew statements which were false.
    Obsidian if u have a problem with me tell me bro.......wait no dont tell me i might start trying to ditch you....hey twist!!!
    Tyler im not gonna flame u bro ull make urself look like a fool widout my help bro.Ull scam ur way through all ur friends like u always do, so tell me how u gonna make me look like a fool?
    Insult my family like blake did?
    Tell others lies to make them dislike me?
    tell people i dont work when i do?
    Tell people i beg?
    Cmon every1 does this tyler did it after he scammed me, Blake did it after he scammed me, and now u are doing it.
    Im guessing ur not returning TwistTheKnife so i spose in a way twist u are a scammer now.
    U guys are telling me i need a break from ko when infact i think u guys may need a break.

cebacan

There isnt much else to say accept im kind of glad i was able to see what kind of a person Twist really is.
    Ive made my point, i didnt fuk up ur vent, i tried to explain what happened, i asked for my char back nicely, i explained my side of things, what are u trying to prove, who are people gonna insult on ronark?me? i dont think so i hardly have a char worth playing u have both.Wat are people gonna say to me?' Hey your the guy who got the shits coz ur mate wouldnt pay you' what will they say about you? Twist u own, nahhhh thell say theres that dude that never pays people what he owes them, yeahhhhh that sounds more like it.What makes u and Tyler any different?
    Nothing the only thing is Tyler doesnt say hes gonna payem but you do.
    Difference between you and Blake, blake was jacked by you to start with.Twist what goes around comes around bro.
    Whatever twist keep dribbling in your friends ears sooner or later if they are smart they will realise u aint their friend.

cebacan

My reason for buying and selling was to buy the warrior on ronark.

cebacan

O and twist u dont owe me shit like u didnt owe blake shit right?
    The only reason u didnt have to pay blake was that he scammed me if not for that u would prolly still owe the poor bloke even now!!!!!So quit kidding urself and wake up.

cebacan

And for my finale twist u seem to deny and lie about everything well lie about this ur a dumb fukn hick town whore who loves to eat dik........http://www.myspace.com/peteandcan
    Do i look like im unhappy in myspace, do i look like i need a break from gaming lol u pathetic flamer i dont think so peace and ty for your HillBilly time!!!!!!!
    ps, go eat another pack of calorie building chips and play wit ur fukn cat whilest smoking in ur stinking hillbilly house if ur wife is smart she will leave u now before u become another fukn online gaming guru who dont give a fuk about any1 but the thrill of pvp hahahahaha eat shit and die u fat cunt!!!!!

cebacan

Woops did i say house.....sorry i meant apartment....my bad .

TwistTheKnife

ZzZzZzZz. Once again I couldnt understand a single word in your severly unorganized sentence structure. You are clearly an uneducated dip shit. Do you have any kind of formal education or are you just some high school drop out who lives off his wife and sits on the computer all day? You want to bring my wife into this and my home? Ok Pete. You have 2 kids, yet you spend 12+ hrs a day on the computer. You wake up at 7 AM to get on the computer and leave your poor wife alone with probably some other mans kids ( I doubt there yours) all day long. You have no job which you have admitted. Your sole source of income is your crappy little eBay store selling shitting paintings I bet thats the big bucks! You spend no time with your fucking children for fucks sake. Thats pathetic. No one gives a shit about you or your pathetic flaming pete. Did you not notice you made the last 6 comments on this post? Going for post counts or just bumping your topic? Were all sitting in vent laughing at you and making fun of you, you should here the guys's re-inactment of your psychotic episode rofl. Yeah youll gladly repay Obsidian huh? How you gonna do that, farm some more Glyptodonts like you usually do? Theres 3M Rofl... If only you could come on vent and beg me or the other people in here to buy you some more premium because you dont even have a bank account. Lol. Lol. Find something to do Pete, go take your step kids to the park or something, get off the fucking computer...

cebacan

oofffff may god have mercy on your soul.

TwistTheKnife

oofffff may god have mercy on your soul.[/b]
    Clever.... Anyways Ive said what I have to say. Im done. Me and others have already made you look like a douche,I dont really give a fuck what you do Pete. Have fun hanging out on the forums trying to get your post count up.

cebacan

laughing ofcoarse your laughing grease from chips has a preservative in it which causes people to laugh more often.
    Or u mean RsM ofcoarse they are laughing they dont even know me.
    Tell me att a gas station what do u get promoted to if u ever do?
    Ebay store isnt our source of income but thankyou for trying to use that. Talking about my kids?
    When did i insult your wife?
    Wow u guys are laughing at a 22 year olds man insult to another mans children?
    Going a bit far dont you think twist? But whatever it takes to get the last laugh huh.
    I didnt insult your wife but u try to say my wife is playing around behind my back?
    You should just stop before you seriously effect what people really think about you.
    You are the one who tells me u dont understand my sentences but twist it really isnt hard to understand what im saying.So im just a high school drop out, ouch that hurts :P.
    lol ask for premium u guys are the ones who paid me for items.....lol
    Real cash for pixels, so comon twist what else u got bro?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast