Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Apologies

This is a discussion on Apologies within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Yes twist your rreal successful. TRAILER PARK SCUMBAG. GO BACK TO WORK FOR MCDONALDS U WORTHLESS PIECE OF SHIT....
Page: 4

Banned

Yes twist your rreal successful.

TRAILER PARK SCUMBAG. GO BACK TO WORK FOR MCDONALDS U WORTHLESS PIECE OF SHIT.

cebacan

Hi twist, you are really low to be bringing me (candice) into this.
    How dare you bring our children and me into this arguement. Why make out that you have figured everything out, you are wrong. You dont even know our situation and as if we would even tell you everything about our life. You are obviously hurt so now your attacking petes family. So grow up and get a life. I hope that who ever reads this realises the extent that you go to, to make yourself feel better. You go so low to even bring someones children into it. I thought you were a nice guy but I obviously have changed my mind. A person like you doesn't really have friends, you'll only make enemies.
    I hope you realise soon that there is limits in life where you shouldn't go (i.e bringing family into arguements which you started).
    And I think that your the one only laughing, cause who would side with someone who insults someones wife and HIS children. You must be really hurting boo who GROW UP.
    Cya Twist
    wasn't nice knowing you.

A.q... Go lvl a 70 char on your own... I've done it myself, Legit, All my items legit on pathos. Now gogo cry dude... Sad....Stop flaming people because of your mistakes...Faggot.[/b]
    Yeah, attained your items on pathos. More like attaining them from scamming Rob off a lvl 62 sin named 2fast2rogue of shards 7 shell 7 and an array of other uniques. You also scammed manny of a mirage sword +7 and other shit. Also on ronark you scammed dragii's rogue as well. And if you had the account info of everyone you knew and they went away from keyboard for the night, I guarantee everyone will have missing items by tomorrow. That line that I quoted just pisses me off thinking about it... Way to ruin a good server for the most of us.

Yes twist your rreal successful.
    TRAILER PARK SCUMBAG. GO BACK TO WORK FOR MCDONALDS U WORTHLESS PIECE OF SHIT.[/b]
    fuk at least he got a job what u got flame people 24/7?

TwistTheKnife

Hi twist, you are really low to be bringing me (candice) into this.
    How dare you bring our children and me into this arguement. Why make out that you have figured everything out, you are wrong. You dont even know our situation and as if we would even tell you everything about our life. You are obviously hurt so now your attacking petes family. So grow up and get a life. I hope that who ever reads this realises the extent that you go to, to make yourself feel better. You go so low to even bring someones children into it. I thought you were a nice guy but I obviously have changed my mind. A person like you doesn't really have friends, you'll only make enemies.
    I hope you realise soon that there is limits in life where you shouldn't go (i.e bringing family into arguements which you started).
    And I think that your the one only laughing, cause who would side with someone who insults someones wife and HIS children. You must be really hurting boo who GROW UP.
    Cya Twist
    wasn't nice knowing you.[/b]
    Thanks Dr. Phil for that touching statement

Banned

fuk at least he got a job what u got flame people 24/7?[/b]

I do work you ineducated obese drain on society. I have free time while my probe station at work runs tests.

MirZa117

Thanks Dr. Phil for that touching statement[/b]
    rofl!

..sorry I had to post :P

I do work you ineducated obese drain on society. I have free time while my probe station at work runs tests.[/b]
    anal probe? obese no im not a fat ass and stop trying to use big words to make yourself look better on a gaming fourm you dumb ass

shit... so whats going on now?... im obsi's bro and that rogue was mine... PJ i trust youll give me something in return but i dont want to have to wait a month or two to get something out of it... anyways hope everything fixes up cause im getting the aftershock of this fight...

DrUnicorn

"DrUnicorn u are tyler u have scammed every1 u have ever known even drunicorn is a scammed account rofl flame off."

Rofl.... I've been more than a GG to my friends on ronark, I dont ask for their passwords or account info. I constrantly help then when they need it. Come to ronark and find out for yourself. OH WAIT you're too busy server hopping. K GG.

"You trying to make me look bad?"

Did that for yourself.

"Tyler im not gonna flame u bro ull make urself look like a fool widout my help bro.Ull scam ur way through all ur friends like u always do, so tell me how u gonna make me look like a fool?"

Done that for yourself, Like i said above. And who ever said you were ever my friend? gg.. never liked you Pete.

"Insult my family like blake did?"

Done.

"Tell others lies to make them dislike me?"

Done.

"tell people i dont work when i do?"

Done, Brick layer GG. Id respect you more if you worked at a fast food joint.

"I havnt lost any real friends only found out what friends i really have." -Pete

"Peter's Friend Space - Pete's MySpace.
    Peter has 7 friends."

K, Lol? I think you've lost real life friend from Flamming people 24/7 or hopping from server to server.

All i can say to PJ is gg, Gl with your life. I've scammed who i hated. I'm done with it. Don't keep crying over a BronzeBelt. GoGo CRY.

BobGreensley

I don't know whats going on but to diss on someone about there personal life and job on an online forum is pretty pathetic.....

Its a game, don&#39;t make it personal <_<

Tapion6921, DayStar, TwistTheKnife have all been banned for 3 days.

Topic closed. Cut the flames.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234