AprilNClay, macroing+exp bug on ronark

This is a discussion on AprilNClay, macroing+exp bug on ronark within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; http://img171.imageshack.us/my.php?image=2...27184059ir6.jpg http://img171.imageshack.us/my.php?i...ffdg333wv6.jpg...
Page: 1

DigestiveMouth

That was a nice ass-shot. Too bad those screens didn't show anything that is particulary cheat-oriented.
    So

He 1 you 0.

Maybe he was macroing, maybe not, but those SS was hilarious.

:lol: 1 question, how u know AprilNClay in ronark is me?
    if im gonna marco to 70, why the fuk i'm gonna name my rouge ApriLNClay? just use ur brain for 1second then u'll know..

BlackWidow

zzzz April is pk and xping with me everyday theres no chance or reason he'd waste his time with that trash server when we're having 50x more fun pwnin up all the pinkies in cz. like he said use your head bro as hes the furthest thing from stupid.

redbluegreen44

:lol: 1 question, how u know AprilNClay in ronark is me?
    if im gonna marco to 70, why the fuk i'm gonna name my rouge ApriLNClay? just use ur brain for 1second then u'll know..[/b]
    Why would anyone name a rogue AprilNClay accept for you. its a very unique name

Inspectah Deck

it does prove that the rouge there macros, mp pot+minor+arrow animation on it

alper15

:P

Why would anyone name a rogue AprilNClay accept for you. its a very unique name[/b]
    If u played on pathos, u'll know me... i was the top np holder in Human before i sold my account.

BlackWidow

Why would anyone name a rogue AprilNClay accept for you. its a very unique name[/b]
    ive had ppl use 5 of my names ive used on previous servers. if its your previous name yea that makes it unique, but hows the saying go if you cant be them ncs to them on new server.

close this spam topic as i know for a fact APRIL plays pathos with my clan everyday, and like he said ppl who know him know hes not a fookin idiot so fat chance he'd name himself that.