Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

ArcangelAuditore a.k.a xXRandorXx SCAMMER

This is a discussion on ArcangelAuditore a.k.a xXRandorXx SCAMMER within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; We recently had a problem with ArcangelAuditore this account is own by two brothers who were member of the clan ...
Page: 1

Default ArcangelAuditore a.k.a xXRandorXx SCAMMER

We recently had a problem with ArcangelAuditore this account is own by two brothers who were member of the clan integrity (luis/jhonatan) which I trust a lot and thought it was loyal member of the clan since the clan Integrity was made we have help ArcangelAuditore in every possible way that we could here are some of the items that were given to him for to use that he supposed to pay back...
    Gab bless + 5
    ep +1
    in
    Dual imir +3 (2 days ago)
    and 2 exp prem
    and own another clan member 2 gold bar
    I want to make some clear he left the clan without given any notice he said he was pay before he Nation Transfer to join some other clan.... but since we have lost all the credibility I dont believe a word he said...
    If he promise like he did to pay back i will clear his name... UNTIL NOW HE REMAINS SCAMMER...
    randor/razor/sobrevuelo/arcangel/ReturnofMage(adream) character
    Last edited by rdamas75; 08-06-2011 at 02:23 AM.

Jak's RL bro Senior Member keys's Avatar

i don't think he could scam seeing as i've seen him hold someone's chitin shield. I think you should post some proofs.

Quote Originally Posted by keys View Post
    i don't think he could scam seeing as i've seen him hold someone's chitin shield. I think you should post some proofs.
    why not? Cuban shows that dosent matter what item you had hold in the past.

Quote Originally Posted by regiss View Post
    why not? Cuban shows that dosent matter what item you had hold in the past.
    yeah but I only take accusations seriously if they're from trustable people.

To me this does not surprise. I told them that his clan is a den of thieves. This was the reason that we broke the alliance with you ( NewAge ). It is unfortunate that this happens in a latin clan, I have many friends in integrity, but I can see that many of its members are not reliable, in addition, have in their ventrilo scammers. Who sharer a lot accs In This clan.

Good lucky with back your items.

Quote Originally Posted by keys View Post
    yeah but I only take accusations seriously if they're from trustable people.
    ChuKarO/Renzo here name 1 person who has ever had a problem with me in past 3 o 4 years playing Carnac West...guess what u CAN'T... Moving on you guys love to link anything relate with integrity with MrCuban guess what this is not the issue it I run the clan NOT CUBAN. I felt the need to give this WARNING to the rest of the community of Carnac West for those who want to hang out with luis/jhonatan...

Quote Originally Posted by Blanquita View Post
    To me this does not surprise. I told them that his clan is a den of thieves. This was the reason that we broke the alliance with you ( NewAge ). It is unfortunate that this happens in a latin clan, I have many friends in integrity, but I can see that many of its members are not reliable, in addition, have in their ventrilo scammers. Who sharer a lot accs In This clan.

Good lucky with back your items.
    i have nothing against new age and i have nothing bad to say about it the last issue
    we had about owning integrity money it was solve you guys pay the full about right away still awaiting for Akatsuki to do the same however the problem you had in the pass with paulzhito does not concern me since he not a member of my clan or sharer any account those are false accusation

Quote Originally Posted by rdamas75 View Post
    i have nothing against new age and i have nothing bad to say about it the last issue
    we had about owning integrity money it was solve you guys pay the full about right away still awaiting for Akatsuki to do the same however the problem you had in the pass with paulzhito does not concern me since he not a member of my clan or sharer any account those are false accusation
    renzo, you know what I say is true. you're a good guy, there is no problem with you. but many of your members are very doubtful, and the fact that you have a scammer (paulzito) with you and log the account of your clan like miceci , etc .as my leaves much to think about ... Yours may say no, but for know it only have to enter to your ventrilo... Well i no spawn more your post . good lucky bro.

Quote Originally Posted by Blanquita View Post
    renzo, you know what I say is true. you're a good guy, there is no problem with you. but many of your members are very doubtful, and the fact that you have a scammer (paulzito) with you and log the account of your clan like miceci , etc .as my leaves much to think about ... Yours may say no, but for know it only have to enter to your ventrilo... Well i no spawn more your post . good lucky bro.
    Jorge if you dont belive me ask 4opti i know u guys are buddy he is the owner of the account anyways the only person who log that account is 4opti/Miceci/Arial period.

#1 archer broooooooo Senior Member

look like cubans at it again lol

and "lol" at it's not cubans clan

The One And Only Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by TwoShanks View Post
    look like cubans at it again lol

and "lol" at it's not cubans clan
    yea cuban leading integrity , renzo just got the green line that not really important ..
    what ever cuban says everyone doing in this clan..

if this is really YOUR so called clan why dont you kick cuban for the shit he has done
    oh wait hes got alot of nps in clan thats why

The One And Only Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by 1manarmy View Post
    if this is really YOUR so called clan why dont you kick cuban for the shit he has done
    oh wait hes got alot of nps in clan thats why
    he can't do anything..
    he is cuban's dog

Quote Originally Posted by ™PerFectioN™ View Post
    yea cuban leading integrity , renzo just got the green line that not really important ..
    what ever cuban says everyone doing in this clan..
    xNOVATOx has green line so i guess he is CL too? anyways, this topic should be closed wouldn't doubt someone like him is just trying to bash a name

No word from the two brothers and no were to be found...

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast