Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

ArcangelAuditore a.k.a xXRandorXx SCAMMER

This is a discussion on ArcangelAuditore a.k.a xXRandorXx SCAMMER within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; http://www.gamers4life.com/forums/f2...d-move-302594/ that wasn`t randor preverius char or just ranamed?...
Page: 2

XxrazorxX made a bad move.

that wasn`t randor preverius char or just ranamed?

/Quit_Game Senior Member sonvicky's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by keys View Post
    xNOVATOx has green line so i guess he is CL too? anyways, this topic should be closed wouldn't doubt someone like him is just trying to bash a name
    This made my day. How the hell can they pass CL to the dumbest person on the entire human side, just seriously?

Banned Senior Member

LoL what comes around goes around.. Looks like things finally caught up with Cuban.

R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar

its kinda funny, you guys scammed us for 2 csw's we helped at (the last one i'll disregard cuz he broke ally) so in all honesty, oh well.

Quote Originally Posted by regiss View Post
    XxrazorxX made a bad move.

that wasn`t randor preverius char or just ranamed?
    yes is the same guy randor/razor/sobrevuelo/arcangel
    Edit: the sobrevuelo that i mention is not Fernando...back in the day he use own that account this guy is very honest kid and have nothing to do with it...jhonatan and luis took over that account and lvl to 80
    Last edited by rdamas75; 08-03-2011 at 09:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by rdamas75 View Post
    yes is the same guy randor/razor/sobrevuelo/arcangel
    so im not suprised he did that agian.

i thought they grow up a little so i decided to trust him but it was a mistake 1 brother is 15 the other 17 or 18...

Quote Originally Posted by 1manarmy View Post
    if this is really YOUR so called clan why dont you kick cuban for the shit he has done
    oh wait hes got alot of nps in clan thats why
    WoW... If this is who i think it is... You are the FAKEST person i have ever met...

1st of all @ Penny : Its absolutely amazing how you have pked, been in our vent and have been me, cubans and jess' friend for the past 2 year, now all of a sudden your so appalled at what he was accused of doing? Get off your high horse. I think its pathetic that just because your in BF now how all of your opinions suddenly change. Talk about a weak minded follower...

2nd : This topic is about some scammin cholo from a third world country fucking over all of his clan mates. We farm felankor and CSW and bifrost and our ENTIRE clan donates all drops towards gearing up our priests and mages. This little spic basically used everyone to gear himself up.

*** IF YOU WANT PROOF WHY DONT YOU COME TO OUR VENT AND LISTEN TO ALL OF TELEMUNDO RAGE ABOUT THAT SCAMMIN PERUVIAN ***

Lastly : @ Perfection and the rest of everyone whos still beating the MrCuban drama... I dunno if you realize this, but, as much as you THINK everyone hates MrCuban... I GURANATEE THERE ARE 10X AS MANY PEOPLE WHO HATE YOU...

NewsFlash --- The whole server thinks BF is trash. If I were to make a topic called "Post Here If You think BF is a shitty Clan and needs to Disband /killthemselves", I can promise you that that thread would have more replys than the post your stats thread... GTFO jews

Quote Originally Posted by ChristoAuditore View Post
    If I were to make a topic called "Post Here If You think BF is a shitty Clan and needs to Disband /killthemselves", I can promise you that that thread would have more replys than the post your stats thread
    I wish this was a lie, but the truth hurts

2nd : This topic is about some scammin cholo from a third world country fucking over all of his clan mates. We farm felankor and CSW and bifrost and our ENTIRE clan donates all drops towards gearing up our priests and mages. This little spic basically used everyone to gear himself up.
    so that is wrong when your clan was fucked up by your own clan mate but when cuban took ALL items from puffy (dont forget that puffy had decend gear BEFORE cuban start play with him) was everything okey, and everyoby should just move on? Also it`s your own fault guys that you added person that scammed some gear before. Karma is a bitch.

P3rFectioN

WoW... If this is who i think it is... You are the FAKEST person i have ever met...

1st of all @ Penny : Its absolutely amazing how you have pked, been in our vent and have been me, cubans and jess' friend for the past 2 year, now all of a sudden your so appalled at what he was accused of doing? Get off your high horse. I think its pathetic that just because your in BF now how all of your opinions suddenly change. Talk about a weak minded follower...

*** IF YOU WANT PROOF WHY DONT YOU COME TO OUR VENT AND LISTEN TO ALL OF TELEMUNDO RAGE ABOUT THAT SCAMMIN PERUVIAN ***

Lastly : @ Perfection and the rest of everyone whos still beating the MrCuban drama... I dunno if you realize this, but, as much as you THINK everyone hates MrCuban... I GURANATEE THERE ARE 10X AS MANY PEOPLE WHO HATE YOU...

NewsFlash --- The whole server thinks BF is trash. If I were to make a topic called "Post Here If You think BF is a shitty Clan and needs to Disband /killthemselves", I can promise you that that thread would have more replys than the post your stats thread... GTFO jews

1)Hate us ?there is reason to do it ? except jealous us?aa idiot? everyone hate cuban because of the scams that he did to other people
    so get a brain and understand it , and stop try to defened him because of that he bought for u some items , idiot.

2)whole server? only the people that jealous us as I said. and if we are trash... why you guys can't kill us in pk?aaa?
    no answer.If you think that you are better then us we are ready for 8v8 and we can put on it atleast 21gb , if no so more .. even now
    sobre was your best mage in your clan. if u gonna vs or pk without him you will take one of the other noobs , for example xmen21? 1?2?hits? how much?
    anyway get a brain and stop defened people that buying for you items idiot..

and you mother fucker. I wish your mother will die by cancer you fucking idiot without brain stop talk about jewish people you son of a bitch

and as I said we didn't scammed someone. we dont have scammers in our clan.we are not towning in pk like all the rest clans..
    people hate us only because they jealous us

Quote Originally Posted by regiss View Post
    so that is wrong when your clan was fucked up by your own clan mate but when cuban took ALL items from puffy (dont forget that puffy had decend gear BEFORE cuban start play with him) was everything okey, and everyoby should just move on? Also it`s your own fault guys that you added person that scammed some gear before. Karma is a bitch.
    ya we should forget that he took all the items from puffy?
    even if cuban bought all those items that he took , atleast tell to puffy before that you want leave the share
    and not like asshole take everything and dissapear.
    and as regiss said. he took more then what he needed to take because of that puffy had decent gear , now he got krowaz set +7 and raptor +1rev.
    Last edited by P3rFectioN; 08-04-2011 at 04:01 AM.

i really want it to reply back to some people in this post but is just gonna make even more dirty...
    back to the topic i got a hold of the two brother and they promise to pay at the end of the month but as i mention before but i highly doubt it...
    PS @ perfection cant kill us really? who is your strongest priest deganothepaladin? he die like butter cup cake what 7 or 8 times in a row and bf left cz
    btw that copycat name you have please you cant compare yourself with BryanThePaladin

i really want it to reply back to some people in this post but is just gonna make even more dirty...
    back to the topic i got a hold of the two brother and they promise to pay at the end of the month but as i mention before but i highly doubt it...
    PS @ perfection cant kill us really? who is your strongest priest deganothepaladin? he die like butter cup cake what 7 or 8 times in a row and bf left cz
    btw that copycat name you have please you cant compare yourself with BryanThePaladin
    if they would pay they would just give items back.

i told him i want the items so i could give it another clan member but i dont have my hope up its very rare to see an honest players this days

P3rFectioN

ye ah?
    when 2rogues with full uniques+3 and +9 items open on you CP and more around 2?warriors on you
    there is no any priest that can survive it in the server.
    and just for let you know ,
    DeganoThePaladin is the best dbuffer in the server w/e you will say.
    its fact!DeganoThePaladin is the best
    and I told instead talking tomuch in this forum
    come pm us in-game and make a 8v8 if dont scared .
    and yes ofc I can tell you that BryanThePaladin isn't something speical ,
    he made a video that was pretty gg and I really like this video after all.
    but still.. it was in turkish server that I can tell you if you go now to play for example in Ionia with raptor +8 and items +7 etc.. nothing speical I mean , you will kill alot.
    its turkish server nothing speical there.. 70% of the turkish players are fucking noobs to be honestly.
    and also bryanthepaladin is int-bp not INT priest . so there is no any point to talk about him and deganothepaladin..

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast