Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

ArcangelAuditore a.k.a xXRandorXx SCAMMER

This is a discussion on ArcangelAuditore a.k.a xXRandorXx SCAMMER within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by P3rFectioN tell me who the hell are you? razor 2? shut the fuck up and stop replay ...
Page: 4

Quote Originally Posted by P3rFectioN View Post
    tell me who the hell are you?
    razor 2?
    shut the fuck up and stop replay to every post that I make ,
    I think you even said 1time that you don't play in usko? so why the hell you keep replaying there? there is any point?

what flammed? from integrity? they can suck my dick , those idiot scammers and after all
    I think sobre did something good , he scammed cuban , and I can say that I hope more clannies of him will scam him also.
    because this guy BUYING his FRIENDS.

@regiss
    I didn't said anything about polish, peruvians,netherland, american or other.
    I just was talking about the turkish people and as I said I didn't meant for all of them,
    I gave example to which turks I meant.
    U obviously missed my point. And no I am definetly not some razor 2. (lol) Because of your stupid way to ''protect your clan'' you get flamed and its dumb. I reply every post you make? Well I haven't noticed myself doing that but if I do theres 1 thing you can do.. Don't post stupid crap. I've actually said more than 1 time I don't play usko but there isn't much related to these forums anymore is there? Small community here plays usko still and many play privates and many have quitted and still hang around. I can call u a stupid shit without playing usko u know?

P3rFectioN

Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    U obviously missed my point. And no I am definetly not some razor 2. (lol) Because of your stupid way to ''protect your clan'' you get flamed and its dumb. I reply every post you make? Well I haven't noticed myself doing that but if I do theres 1 thing you can do.. Don't post stupid crap. I've actually said more than 1 time I don't play usko but there isn't much related to these forums anymore is there? Small community here plays usko still and many play privates and many have quitted and still hang around. I can call u a stupid shit without playing usko u know?
    ye ye , moron..
    about protect my clan?I hate when someone talking to much , well if someone saying his clan is better then mine , we are ready for 8v8 for prove it he isn't right.

and totaly I was saying my opnion about that they got hacked by sobre and as you see renzo started to cry , also you , you don't even connected or don't even understand about which subject we talking so I still don't understand why you keep replay there.
    you played in c-west since cuban scammed puffy?no.so you dont know about what I talking and with who I fighting.

anyway go search your friends.

ye ye , moron..
    about protect my clan?I hate when someone talking to much , well if someone saying his clan is better then mine , we are ready for 8v8 for prove it he isn't right.

and totaly I was saying my opnion about that they got hacked by sobre and as you see renzo started to cry , also you , you don't even connected or don't even understand about which subject we talking so I still don't understand why you keep replay there.
    you played in c-west since cuban scammed puffy?no.so you dont know about what I talking and with who I fighting.

anyway go search your friends.
    Ur again talking about stuff that I had nothing to do with in the 1st place so I won't even bother talking to u anymore Be happy making israeli the new turkey in cwest.

how do you kill an israeli? tell him to jump from his ego
    c west is too much flame, ive played at the first vicarious, before it disbanded. it was cool but almost no rivals, you have too much activity in ardream/rlb and it kinda ruins a bit the cz one, anyway its good for these who are lazy or dont like cz. and about turkish people, you are so wrong, so what if they pm u in turkish? just close and continue. @ these who said they suck, dont know how to pk, please take a look at most clans in servers besides c west, example.. just in time, factor, phaselis, the one in cypher, i think its heaven, these guys been playing for atleast, 5 6 years together, the clans in c west after a fight disband, go human, start hating. so first show a lil respect, so what if they dont know english?they are so much united than what you think.

i dont wanna talk shit but i've played against BF alot, they're nothing special

ali i cud of told u that :P

Quote Originally Posted by beastinbed View Post
    ali i cud of told u that :P
    blackiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Quote Originally Posted by the ring View Post
    blackiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
    Ah that's how you get over 1k posts, ali

Quote Originally Posted by Lavie View Post
    Ah that's how you get over 1k posts, ali
    true, u know that i like spamming
    thats 1 more post

you guys finally made him stop him from posting none sense Adi 0- Everyone else 1

P3rFectioN

Quote Originally Posted by rdamas75 View Post
    you guys finally made him stop him from posting none sense Adi 0- Everyone else 1
    yea ah?
    just got bored to replay to that guys that defending intescammers
    but after all
    who got scammed by sobre?your idiot scammers clan
    Last edited by P3rFectioN; 08-05-2011 at 06:30 PM.

yea ah?
    just got bored to replay to that guys that defending intescammers
    but after all
    who got scammed by sobre?your idiot scammers clan
    Adi -1 another useless post

El Gran Tanke Senior Member gimmecookiesnao's Avatar

first of all I meant thost turks that don't know english and there is alot of them , in dies for example , you can run there and turkish people just pm you without know you or something and start speaking turkish , what you can say about it ? they are idiots its fact.
    they just pm me and start to speak turkish , they dont know from where i am , or something so they can know if i am turkish speaker or no they just pming you
    and start to talk with you like
    "agaga kardes gel gel gel"
    and you saying.. what the hell? what he want from me /close pm , after 5minutes another pm from turkish player that saying it.

and to be honestly , you cant say anything about the israelian players totaly.
    maybe there is a few dumbass people that dont understand anything like those turkish players that I explained about them..
    anyway the best usko player is shay - killaheala that was israelian , so w/e you will say we are ownz .
    I can give you more example of israelian players that is so GG and none can say about them anything if you want

PS: didn't wanted to offend anyone.. about what I said about the turks , so if you are turkey and I offeneded you or something so I sorry , after all I didn't meant it about all the turks..

bryan was with full dbuff?
    and also he played in turkish server that people got items +9/3 like its nothing so for sure has +3 uniques etc..
    gab? i think +8 , dd? for sure.
    deganothepaladin dont have uniques +3.
    Here are the items BryanThePaladin was using

Chitin Set (Health) +8
    Lillime +2 (real +1)
    White Silver Earring +2
    Ring of Life +1
    Ring of Life +1
    Iron Necklace +0
    Iron Belt +0
    Mean Leonar +7
    Defender of the Lord +8
    Chitin Shield +6
    Lycaon Hammer +7
    Chitin Dagger Defense Helmet +8
    Chitin Spear Defense Boots +8
    Chitin Ax Defense Pads +8
    Hell Breaker +8
    Bahamut Armor w/ Defense Bonus
    Pathos gloves with Warrior Defense Bonus

He didnt have a Gabs as u thought he used a Defender of the Lord ROFL and he tanked em with less than 6k buffed hp.

DeganoThePaladin is not the best but he is good. I suggest u shut ur mouth cuz ur making ur clan look bad.

Quote Originally Posted by gimmecookiesnao View Post

Chitin Set (Health) +8
    Lillime +2 (real +1)
    White Silver Earring +2
    Ring of Life +1
    Ring of Life +1
    Iron Necklace +0
    Iron Belt +0
    Mean Leonar +7
    Defender of the Lord +8
    Chitin Shield +6
    Lycaon Hammer +7
    Hell Breaker +8
    + Great skill at editing movies...
    He didnt have a Gabs as u thought he used a Defender of the Lord ROFL and he tanked em with less than 6k buffed hp.

DeganoThePaladin is not the best but he is good. I suggest u shut ur mouth cuz ur making ur clan look bad.
    there i fix that for you forgot to mention that as well

P3rFectioN

Quote Originally Posted by gimmecookiesnao View Post

Chitin Set (Health) +8
    Lillime +2 (real +1)
    White Silver Earring +2
    Ring of Life +1
    Ring of Life +1
    Iron Necklace +0
    Iron Belt +0
    Mean Leonar +7
    Defender of the Lord +8
    Chitin Shield +6
    Lycaon Hammer +7
    Hell Breaker +8

another guy that talk to much,
    you can't know who is the best since you didn't played with deganothepaladin (for sure)
    but the best dbuffer in usko is Shay but still he isn't playing now :P

but still..
    integrity got scammed by sobre haha

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast