Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

ArcangelAuditore a.k.a xXRandorXx SCAMMER

This is a discussion on ArcangelAuditore a.k.a xXRandorXx SCAMMER within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by P3rFectioN ye ah? when 2rogues with full uniques+3 and +9 items open on you CP and more ...
Page: 3

Quote Originally Posted by P3rFectioN View Post
    ye ah?
    when 2rogues with full uniques+3 and +9 items open on you CP and more around 2?warriors on you
    there is no any priest that can survive it in the server.
    and just for let you know ,
    DeganoThePaladin is the best dbuffer in the server w/e you will say.
    its fact!DeganoThePaladin is the best
    and I told instead talking tomuch in this forum
    come pm us in-game and make a 8v8 if dont scared .
    and yes ofc I can tell you that BryanThePaladin isn't something speical ,
    he made a video that was pretty gg and I really like this video after all.
    but still.. it was in turkish server that I can tell you if you go now to play for example in Ionia with raptor +8 and items +7 etc.. nothing speical I mean , you will kill alot.
    its turkish server nothing speical there.. 70% of the turkish players are fucking noobs to be honestly.
    and also bryanthepaladin is int-bp not INT priest . so there is no any point to talk about him and deganothepaladin..
    it only took opti to kill you

P3rFectioN

Quote Originally Posted by rdamas75 View Post
    as I said stop talking there , come make 8v8
    and then we will see who is better and who not

PS : when I was talking about 2rogues and 2warriors on deganothepaladin
    I meant while full dbuff on deganothepaladin..

as I said stop talking there , come make 8v8
    and then we will see who is better and who not

PS : when I was talking about 2rogues and 2warriors on deganothepaladin
    I meant while full dbuff on deganothepaladin..
    i will clarify my statement of what i said is true since opti got it on fraps
    btw stop crying over gear bf got lots of that about 8vs8 it just a matter of when,where and time.
    i know i contribute a bit and got off topic but if you would like continue this none sense rivalry we could make another topic and discuss our issues over there... let just stay on track any updates about Arcangel ill post it...

wow, thats a big ass burn >.<

dont talk shit about xmen21, hes a fking beast

P3rFectioN

i will clarify my statement of what i said is true since opti got it on fraps
    btw stop crying over gear bf got lots of that about 8vs8 it just a matter of when,where and time.
    i know i contribute a bit and got off topic but if you would like continue this none sense rivalry we could make another topic and discuss our issues over there... let just stay on track any updates about Arcangel ill post it...
    one time that he killed deganothepaladin , didn't made him a star
    and both of us know that if he killed him solo as u said without dbuffs without any help from other people etc.. so I belive that he had some laggs or something that because of it he couldn't do heals or something like that.

and well well as I said you got no point to talk about other players.
    there is RLB player that won you .
    about what you talking?close your mouth and back to talk about other people only when you will get some skills, cuban's dog .

R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar

Your all fucking retarded. Adi stop coming in every damn topic telling people to fucking 8v8 your stupid fucking clan man. Shut up. Go outside and throw rocks at someone or some shit

one time that he killed deganothepaladin , didn't made him a star
    and both of us know that if he killed him solo as u said without dbuffs without any help from other people etc.. so I belive that he had some laggs or something that because of it he couldn't do heals or something like that.

and well well as I said you got no point to talk about other players.
    there is RLB player that won you .
    about what you talking?close your mouth and back to talk about other people only when you will get some skills, cuban's dog .
    yeah he kill me but 1 of the rule was that i couldnt wolf and he was better gear than me at the time... and he won period i have learn from time to time at least i accept my defeats...you in the other hand dont how about a vs now? all the respect i had in bf it when down street i was loyal member but since i made my choice of going another way you can see even more clear the true color of some people including you... maricon de mierda.

whos info am i getting then?

ye ah?
    when 2rogues with full uniques+3 and +9 items open on you CP and more around 2?warriors on you
    but still.. it was in turkish server that I can tell you if you go now to play for example in Ionia with raptor +8 and items +7 etc.. nothing speical I mean , you will kill alot.
    its turkish server nothing speical 70% of the turkish players are fucking noobs to be honestly.
    and also bryanthepaladin is int-bp not INT priest . so there is no any point to talk about him and deganothepaladin..
    rememeber how u got all fvkin annoyed when he said GTFO jews? now u r fvkin annoying me by sayin turkish players are dumb. You fvkin 3rd world ppl learned playng this game by watchin Turkish players so next time show some fvkin respect before opening ur shit laod of mouth JEW!

Quote Originally Posted by jaspreet View Post
    Your all fucking retarded. Adi stop coming in every damn topic telling people to fucking 8v8 your stupid fucking clan man. Shut up. Go outside and throw rocks at someone or some shit
    +1

proof pl0x

ye ah?
    its turkish server nothing speical there.. 70% of the turkish players are fucking noobs to be honestly.
    Bla bla bla bla bla, you know whats funny though ? Bryan shows footage of him tanking 2 sins with +9s and +3s. You know whats even more funny ? He allmost kills them, alone. Not suckin his dick or anything ... just saying.

In all fairness, i saw you or maybe your brother playing on WildKo. This is not a flame or anything at all but you should know that skill wise you are nothing special.

P3rFectioN

Quote Originally Posted by AlexDeSouza View Post
    rememeber how u got all fvkin annoyed when he said GTFO jews? now u r fvkin annoying me by sayin turkish players are dumb. You fvkin 3rd world ppl learned playng this game by watchin Turkish players so next time show some fvkin respect before opening ur shit laod of mouth JEW!
    first of all I meant thost turks that don't know english and there is alot of them , in dies for example , you can run there and turkish people just pm you without know you or something and start speaking turkish , what you can say about it ? they are idiots its fact.
    they just pm me and start to speak turkish , they dont know from where i am , or something so they can know if i am turkish speaker or no they just pming you
    and start to talk with you like
    "agaga kardes gel gel gel"
    and you saying.. what the hell? what he want from me /close pm , after 5minutes another pm from turkish player that saying it.

and to be honestly , you cant say anything about the israelian players totaly.
    maybe there is a few dumbass people that dont understand anything like those turkish players that I explained about them..
    anyway the best usko player is shay - killaheala that was israelian , so w/e you will say we are ownz .
    I can give you more example of israelian players that is so GG and none can say about them anything if you want

PS: didn't wanted to offend anyone.. about what I said about the turks , so if you are turkey and I offeneded you or something so I sorry , after all I didn't meant it about all the turks..

Quote Originally Posted by Jammin View Post
    Bla bla bla bla bla, you know whats funny though ? Bryan shows footage of him tanking 2 sins with +9s and +3s. You know whats even more funny ? He allmost kills them, alone. Not suckin his dick or anything ... just saying.

In all fairness, i saw you or maybe your brother playing on WildKo. This is not a flame or anything at all but you should know that skill wise you are nothing special.
    bryan was with full dbuff?
    and also he played in turkish server that people got items +9/3 like its nothing so for sure has +3 uniques etc..
    gab? i think +8 , dd? for sure.
    deganothepaladin dont have uniques +3.
    Last edited by P3rFectioN; 08-05-2011 at 04:05 AM.

first of all I meant thost turks that don't know english and there is alot of them , in dies for example , you can run there and turkish people just pm you without know you or something and start speaking turkish , what you can say about it ? they are idiots its fact.
    they just pm me and start to speak turkish , they dont know from where i am , or something so they can know if i am turkish speaker or no they just pming you
    and start to talk with you like
    "agaga kardes gel gel gel"
    and you saying.. what the hell? what he want from me /close pm , after 5minutes another pm from turkish player that saying it.

and to be honestly , you cant say anything about the israelian players totaly.
    maybe there is a few dumbass people that dont understand anything.
    anyway the best usko player is shay - killaheala that was israelian , so w/e you will say we are ownz .
    I can give you more example of israelian players that is so GG and none can say about them anything if you want

PS: didn't wanted to offend anyone.. about what I said about the turks , so if you are turkey and I offeneded you or something so I sorry , after all I didn't meant it about all the turks..
    so what you can give more example about israelian gg players? i can give you example of 10 times more turks, polish, peruvians,netherland, american and other nations players that is GG too. I start to be tired how do you defending in every post your nation and clan by offending any difrent clan and nation and seems nobody can talk about israelian PPL because we "know shit about them" but you can juge ANY nation in any way you want to.

Reading thru numerous topics i've gotten to this conclusion. Mention BF ----> Israelis come ----> BF = best shit talk ----> They get flamed ----> topic closed.

So.. In short terms.. The ppl in bf seem quite fkin stupid. Nodoby cares what u think about ur own fkin clan. U guys get the fuck out of ko4life if u can't do anything else cept post crap about ur 8v8 superbest clan. Have a nice topic everybody, I atleast enjoyed it.

P3rFectioN

Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    Reading thru numerous topics i've gotten to this conclusion. Mention BF ----> Israelis come ----> BF = best shit talk ----> They get flamed ----> topic closed.

So.. In short terms.. The ppl in bf seem quite fkin stupid. Nodoby cares what u think about ur own fkin clan. U guys get the fuck out of ko4life if u can't do anything else cept post crap about ur 8v8 superbest clan. Have a nice topic everybody, I atleast enjoyed it.
    tell me who the hell are you?
    razor 2?
    shut the fuck up and stop replay to every post that I make ,
    I think you even said 1time that you don't play in usko? so why the hell you keep replaying there? there is any point?

what flammed? from integrity? they can suck my dick , those idiot scammers and after all
    I think sobre did something good , he scammed cuban , and I can say that I hope more clannies of him will scam him also.
    because this guy BUYING his FRIENDS.

@regiss
    I didn't said anything about polish, peruvians,netherland, american or other.
    I just was talking about the turkish people and as I said I didn't meant for all of them,
    I gave example to which turks I meant.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast