Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

ArcangelAuditore a.k.a xXRandorXx SCAMMER

This is a discussion on ArcangelAuditore a.k.a xXRandorXx SCAMMER within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by the ring i dont wanna talk shit but i've played against BF alot, they're nothing special ye ...
Page: 5

xD_Stephan

Quote Originally Posted by the ring View Post
    i dont wanna talk shit but i've played against BF alot, they're nothing special
    ye , u dont have to be special to beat madhouse

and on ppl saying shit about BadFamily..
    u have a opnion and i respect that, but u should know that before judge, u must know about what u judgin and dont do it based on what other ppl says.

at chrsto : how can penny be on ur vent 2 years ago if he came to c-west less than 1 year? Oo
    and so what if he changed his mind, he just found out what u guy were trying to hide... and still trying. looks like u the one brainwashed by cuban here...

on topic : well, what other things u can expect from a clan that the main players re well known as scammers ? this happenned rly late ...

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by xD_Stephan View Post

u have a opnion and i respect that, but u should know that before judge, u must know about what u judgin and dont do it based on what other ppl says.

at chrsto : how can penny be on ur vent 2 years ago if he came to c-west less than 1 year? Oo
    and so what if he changed his mind, he just found out what u guy were trying to hide... and still trying. looks like u the one brainwashed by cuban here...

on topic : well, what other things u can expect from a clan that the main players re well known as scammers ? this happenned rly late ...
    +1

dont you guys find it funny that a clan that his main leader is a known scammer now claim that archangel is scammer ? if he did scam him i think he desrve it after he made Puffy quit game by taking all his gear , which was a good friend and player .

P3rFectioN

Quote Originally Posted by ™Infected™ View Post
    +1

dont you guys find it funny that a clan that his main leader is a known scammer now claim that archangel is scammer ? if he did scam him i think he desrve it after he made Puffy quit game by taking all his gear , which was a good friend and player .
    +1 to both.

Quote Originally Posted by ™Infected™ View Post
    +1

as i wrote in of my preverius post - karma is a bitch

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by regiss View Post
    as i wrote in of my preverius post - karma is a bitch
    didnt exuctly understood what u ment here :P

u see any madhouse talking shit like perfection about how good his clan is ?

El Shaddai Senior Member zecabr's Avatar

wow, fun to read such a big flame war hahaha.

on topic: u should post some proof renzo, not defending arcangel or anything, but if he had borrowed the cs+0 also, and if he was a scammer why wouldnt he scam the cs thats worth 500x more? and if he did, scammer that has been scammed, karma exists.

El Gran Tanke Senior Member gimmecookiesnao's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by P3rFectioN View Post
    another guy that talk to much,
    you can't know who is the best since you didn't played with deganothepaladin (for sure)
    but the best dbuffer in usko is Shay but still he isn't playing now :P

but still..
    integrity got scammed by sobre haha
    Here u go running ur mouth again. You must not be very smart cuz it seem u fail to understand my post.

In no way was i insulting ur clannie and i just advised you to shut up.

So before you go throwing insults like a jackass again i say ask ur clan if they want

the bad publicity u are giving them. I have nothing against ur clan they have

some gg players. But talking to u makes me question the caliber of player

they generally admit these days,

Why do you insist on putting this on cuban? where did i mention cuban gave those to luis/jhonatan? We have a really good system when it come to obtain/distribute items i really dont get it. I would love to but it just doesnt make any sense to me some people insist on making want look like cuban financially support the clan 1 example of this contradiction : BF and some outsiders keep saying the same shit in every single post or throw an in game pm" You are Cuban dog/friend because he buy you items and he buy your friendship" I mean are you for REAL? I have enough hair on my ass to be bought or trick by fucking 20 year old kid let just say for an instant that all that none sense bullshit talking you love to do is true if the kid has enough money to buy everyone like you say can he does can he just have bought the +9 and +3 and +4 like some idiot says he has? Do you really think puffy bought those item? How did Cuba end it up with all info of puffy? another thing before puffy even existed or became famous MrCuban was a well known babashopper and he still is who cares NONE OF YOU FUCKING BUSINESS when or how he spends his money. When he start playing on puffy they start calling him GM shopper babashopper no lifer all that pretty nasty talk we all like to do when we are defeated by an over geared character. BF got all upset when cuban turn his back on them because he couldnt stand some of the members like other out there Shay/NoMarcy was a really hard player to deal with those who knew him know what i am talking about enough said i will post later my conversation with luis get your dictionary or google translation ready since is all in spanish.

Justin Oreos Senior Member sleven07's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by rdamas75 View Post
    ChuKarO/Renzo here name 1 person who has ever had a problem with me in past 3 o 4 years playing Carnac West...guess what u CAN'T... Moving on you guys love to link anything relate with integrity with MrCuban guess what this is not the issue it I run the clan NOT CUBAN. I felt the need to give this WARNING to the rest of the community of Carnac West for those who want to hang out with luis/jhonatan...
    <3 renzo

10 chars

Little archer Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by ChristoAuditore View Post
    The whole server thinks BF is trash. If I were to make a topic called "Post Here If You think BF is a shitty Clan and needs to Disband /killthemselves", I can promise you that that thread would have more replys than the post your stats thread... GTFO jews
    h4h4h4h4h4

inb4 amg yu jealus

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345