it's 1-1 now. i need everysingle evidence about 4fun

This is a discussion on it's 1-1 now. i need everysingle evidence about 4fun within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; My account is unbanned right now with the nps. I got ncsed to Stunnerr to avoid another stupid ban. it's ...
Page: 1

My account is unbanned right now with the nps. I got ncsed to Stunnerr to avoid another stupid ban. it's 1-1 now and this is my turn. If u have any evidence of 4fun's tbl edit feel free to contact me. It'll be my pleasure to get him banned.

btw thnx HeLLorY 1 more time to his GM support.

theperfection

why dont u just pick another name and avoding using stunnerr
    he can easier make stuner or stnuerr stunrerr

why dont u just pick another name and avoding using stunnerr
    he can easier make stuner or stnuerr stunrerr[/b]
    im prety sure gm's wud notice the differance lol

Imhotep

Here is some proof

Use of blatent tbl edits including 100% cast on Duffs / Heals

Proof you ask ? Well he kindly made 3 videos showing us all how he likes to cheat.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=MtXL0zgltu0&feature=user

http://youtube.com/watch?v=hId5a-pa4WM&feature=user

http://youtube.com/watch?v=mm_GI8oJsmA&feature=user

roughly at like 2:30 he debuffs a warrior hitting him.. yet none get canceled? thats one pro skill yo

4:15ish same thing... being attacked *you can see this as its a PURPLE FLASH* yet he still casts a debuff... ok

5:10 or so.... hes not being ganked? his info bar is flooded w/ RED HITS yet slm debuff + heal YAY

5:30 or so... same story rofl

5:51 slm debuffs while being attacked...

this is just vol #1.... and if you noticed only time his heals get "canceled" is when he runs not being attacking rofl....

copy and pasted from stonelz

Validating

My account is unbanned right now with the nps. I got ncsed to Stunnerr to avoid another stupid ban. it's 1-1 now and this is my turn. If u have any evidence of 4fun's tbl edit feel free to contact me. It'll be my pleasure to get him banned.

btw thnx HeLLorY 1 more time to his GM support.[/b]
    I hope you will succes and that noob 4fucker, sorry, 4fucker, omg it cant be writen correctly? 4fun :P gets permban ...

Tiberiuske

Ive followed all your topics about you being banned,and i'm glad u finnaly got unbanned now,and got ur np's back.
    and regarding 4fun,he desirves a ban.And i hope youl'le suceedin getting him one.

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

lol I don't see Bezik responding, is he banned off ko4life or is he to embarassed to come and make some sort of comment?

I am Timmeh Senior Member

lol I don't see Bezik responding, is he banned off ko4life or is he to embarassed to come and make some sort of comment?[/b]
    maybe he hasnt seen it yet :P but he definitely needs to be banned

It's one thing to "try" or succeed in koxp, tbl edit, dupe, np transfer, glitch or what have you against "the game" or whatever, but when you actually try to hurt someone for no other reason that you have a beef in game, or you intentionally scam and hurt other people...you really are just a piece of shit. I don't know how people can support these low life e-pussies (what's worse than a pussy in RL, a pussy online). Fuck all of you who do this kind of shit to people and fuck the people who continue to play with them.

i seriously cannot fucking wait to see how this turns out

.. on stunners side to prevent any flames

J

It is possible to cast duffs and heals while being attacked. Though HIGHLY unlikely, it is still possible.

SuperRajiv The Spasian ResserGD's Avatar

J is right, it is possible.

But not at the success rate that this guy is doing it. I've played priest many a time, especially full healer/debuffer, and i know that the chance of cancelling a debuff when even just one person is attacking you is higher then the chance of it succeeding. This guy has had 4/5 people attack yet he can cast his heals and debuffs without getting cancelled, which is totally BS.

good luck dude, i hope u can get back at him for being such a bitch and trying to get u banned when u did nothign wrong.

4que

Skills nev fail, heals go through even when animation is cancelled = perfect combo.

He cant be flawless, nobody is.