Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

ares 2 isiloon being killed

This is a discussion on ares 2 isiloon being killed within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; http://forum.knightonlineworld.com/forum_e...howtopic=178768...
Page: 1

Hope to see many bans ahead, oh this will be fun. Definately wont let this one slip out of sight.

Banned

Hope to see many bans ahead, oh this will be fun. Definately wont let this one slip out of sight.[/b]

+1 lol gogo ban plax

NeronDomitius

hahahahahahahahaahahahah :lol:

told ya...

Da Camel Senior Member Killing spree's Avatar

Lol, nothing else to say

lil_mageskillz

o wow there one of the last ppl i thought would do sumthing like that.

if they dont get banned that will suck... better start emptying your accounts noobies

sime21

you guys are ridiculous,
    we killed it once, big deal. its not like we got a drop. its tough enough competing with babashopping and bug exploiting clans like vindictive/ruthless and those osmanl1 retards. vindictive killed it 3 times every day for how many years. SOME people got a 30 day ban. we kill it once, you expect the whole clan to be banned?

pathetic

most of the time Vindictive/Ruthless farmed Isiloon on a2/a3 it wasn't seen as bug abuse, and according to multiple people's logic it doesn't count since it was before they announced it as bug abuse otherwise you would've seen people crying about clans like DuesManus, INFERNO, Radical and Symbiosis too.

Also, honestly do you think your clan is any better when it comes to babashopping? LOL, and no one said the whole clan should be banned as far as I've seen, only the people who were there, and once is more than enough for it to be labeled as bug abuse.

NeronDomitius

ok, let's see you now ppl, prove that your not jealous of vindictive and ban those ppl....

and dont expect me to do something, i really dont care

kkthnxbb

you guys are ridiculous,
    we killed it once, big deal. its not like we got a drop.[/b]
    With that logic you should be able to do anything once and get away with it. I suppose you would also support stealing, murder, rape and any other crime as long as it is only commited once. I know my example is extreme, but you get my point. So don't bother arguing with me because I won't entertain your lame ass rebuttal.

its tough enough competing with babashopping and bug exploiting clans like vindictive/ruthless and those osmanl1 retards. vindictive killed it 3 times every day for how many years. SOME people got a 30 day ban. we kill it once, you expect the whole clan to be banned?

pathetic[/b]
    It is YOU my friend that is pathetic. Your lame ass attempt to turn your clan's wrong doings around on a clan that has already paid the price for bugging Isi is pathetic. Don't turn your clan's bug abuse around on anyone else. If I was in the shoes of Vindi/Ruthless I would laugh my ass of at you guys for killing Isi on A2 when you were all well aware that they were banned for it. How dumb do you have to be?

Honestly I'm surprised that anyone from DSC would bug Isi like that. I sincerely hope that everyone in that screenshot catches a 30 day ban.

The DON Senior Member Raekpacman's Avatar

Yea, you blew that way out of proportion. Stealing a pack of gum and stealing an 18K diamond is totally different. Although people keep saying that the rules are cut and dry, they are enforced liberally. The Vind/Ruth shit is much different than this. The loot from their escapades in comparison to m4's claim of 1x ROC, and 1x WE dropped is surely significantly higher. Isiloon in comparison to collecting a2's castle money, and killing a2 felankor is just not a cash cow.

I do not believe anyone from Vind should have been banned in the first place. A few jealous punks wouldn't let that shit go though. But making it your business to keep this screenshot around and make "justice"...negro pls. Don't take away more english players, and some of the only players that play nights in USA time.

To K2...
    I'm sure just like any business you would like anything possible to be maintenance free. Disable abyss on second/third servers, or deem it legal. Seriously.

jimfujitsu

I can understand DSC for trying to get something out of A2 isloon , it must be frustrating playing on a server where you dont have access to anything to gear yourself up , appart from babashoping or abusing , because of such clear domination from Vindi. However that doesnt justify it , so if you get punished its well deserved .This game is designed in such a way that a group of ppl can have monopoly on everything and thus altering the game play of all the rest .Its not fair but nobody is at fault.Deal with it or play wow .

4que

As I have posted on KO forums, if K2 deems this a bannable offence those invloved and the entire clan will not object to whatever coarse of action they see fit.

We have tried to take Isloon on occasion from Vindictive, and their answer to that was to lure on us and kill most of the party with servants, totally classy. Note, Isloon, not Felankor, most of the time Issy drops 2 blessed upgrade scrolls. We dont have the people to kill felankor, and if it wasnt for BC we prob would not of for the cape quest either.

M4's posts are his opinion other then the SS, what drops were not shown, so that element is irrelevant.
    Yes some people in my clan have baba shopped, big whip, most of us have not and all their items were obtained with in game Noah from Bifrost fargments, boss hunting, in eselant and CZ.

Most of Vindicitve has been geared from Issy / Felankor drops for at least a year, everyday, every restart, like clock work. Which is great, kudos, and none of my clan ever called for a ban of any of them, I wish the post still exsisted to show you that, if anything we have supported all English speaking clans in the server.

Also only 3 people in the Vindictive SS got a ban, not all, so honestly a 30 day ban for all the drops gotten I would gladly take and laugh about it, like I am sure many of you did.

Also the fact that Vindicitve still reaps funds from A2 Delos on a daily basis, ive seen this with my own eyes, im surprised the bashing continues, that must of been a tough castle siege war on a2. But I guess since it has not been deemed an offence its ok.

I understand your pissed off because you got banned, but the punishemnt should fit the crime.
    Hell we made more money off the bugged dropped event then then the 4 times we killed Isloon on A2.

Im not saying anymore on this, what is done is done, what K2 does is fine by us, we wont try to cry our way of of it.

Da Camel Senior Member Killing spree's Avatar

As I have posted on KO forums, if K2 deems this a bannable offence those invloved and the entire clan will not object to whatever coarse of action they see fit.

We have tried to take Isloon on occasion from Vindictive, and their answer to that was to lure on us and kill most of the party with servants, totally classy. Note, Isloon, not Felankor, most of the time Issy drops 2 blessed upgrade scrolls.

M4's posts are his opinion other then the SS, what drops were not shown, so that element is irrelevant.
    Yes some people in my clan have baba shopped, big whip, most of us have not and all their items were obtained with in game Noah from Bifrost fargments, boss hunting, in eselant and CZ.

Most of Vindicitve has been geared from Issy / Felankor drops for at least a year, everyday, every restart, like clock work. Which is great, kudos, and none of my clan ever called for a ban of any of them, I wish the post still exsisted to show you that, if anything we have supported all English speaking clans in the server.

Also only 3 people in the Vindictive SS got a ban, not all, so honestly a 30 day ban for all the drops gotten I would gladly take and laugh about it, like I am sure many of you did.

Also the fact that Vindicitve still reaps funds from A2 Delos on a daily basis, ive seen this with my own eyes, im surprised the bashing continues, that must of been a tough castle siege war on a2. But I guess since it has not been deemed an offence its ok.

I understand your pissed off because you got banned, but the punishemnt should fit the crime.
    Hell we made more money off the bugged dropped event then then the 4 timees we killed Isloon on A2.

Im not saying anymore on this, what is done is done, what K2 does is fine by us, we wont try to cry our way of of it.[/b]
    • This isnt about Vindictive / Ruthless now is it?
    • Yes ALL THE ppl on the SS DID get a ban
    • If you go once, or a billion times its doesnt really mather now does it? You guys break the rulez just like we did b4, and we got the rightfull punishment, so be a good boy, and accept your punishment to.
    • I'm pretty sure ppl from DSC did take it against us (who didnt h34r: ) when it was our turn to get banned, which was the same like you guys now
    • Allso, we dont lure. Orc compition is easy to beat, its just about having to most dmg. But if you have human comition its harder, cause they'll for sure try to kill you, so when we have humans, we just try to keep the floor clean

But then again, This topic is about DSC killing a2 isi, why do you guys EVERYTIME drag vindi/ruthless in you'r post.
    look at you'r replys, in every topic instead of defending yourself you just attack us.
    Which in my eyes is pretty lame.

I dont have anything against DSC, i got some friends in there, so it aint anything personal.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast