Page 11 of 30 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Ares Cheaters

This is a discussion on Ares Cheaters within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; you guys are fucking pathetic i never said he koxped or what ever i said he bought his account witch ...
Page: 11

Ickeras

you guys are fucking pathetic
    i never said he koxped or what ever
    i said he bought his account witch is agisnt the TOS = hes a fucking cheater
    SO END OF CASE HES NOT 100% LEGIT OKI ???? ?
    stop acting like turks[/b]
    :blink: WoW,, I may not git on the forms very much but I think I will start. All this BS over me WTF??? & as for my accounts ,,yes that means I have 2. 1 of wich I have busted my ass to lvl thx. & the other that is in question is used by 2 ppl becuase of the fact ,,would rather be some one thats is not a cheater playing it & given it a bad rep,,So as for your TOS rule break you can stick it right up your bum & kiss my swingers ,!,, I DONT CHEAT never had in the game & dont need to. Dont flame some one for the fact they'er trusted by some you. Its just rude :P

some dude ickerous that was leader of raven clan made another clan and cheats alot he told me so much cheats he does and bragged alot about it[/b]

Ickeras is one of the most legit players I know and he's more legit than you'll every be. He does not cheat, you should be ashamed to disrespect such a well known and liked member of the KO community.

P.S. - nice nick - 'icheatalot'

Banned

:blink: WoW,, I may not git on the forms very much but I think I will start. All this BS over me WTF??? & as for my accounts ,,yes that means I have 2. 1 of wich I have busted my ass to lvl thx. & the other that is in question is used by 2 ppl becuase of the fact ,,would rather be some one thats is not a cheater playing it & given it a bad rep,,So as for your TOS rule break you can stick it right up your bum & kiss my swingers ,!,, I DONT CHEAT never had in the game & dont need to. Dont flame some one for the fact they'er trusted by some you. Its just rude :P[/b]
    funny how raven was remade with your new char with 1.8m+ np and you call yourself legit? you broke TOS so your not legit

Ickeras is one of the most legit players I know and he's more legit than you'll every be. He does not cheat, you should be ashamed to disrespect such a well known and liked member of the KO community.
    P.S. - nice nick - 'icheatalot'[/b]
    he bought his char so he broke TOS = he is not legit

what dont you people not get? he bought his char witch is ilegal in TOS witch means he should be banned

Banned

..vandy stop crying bro u dont even got a char >< i trade chars to so .....its against the rules so . its not cheating ..cheating is where u bug/koxp/other shit.not get a higher lvl char ..ty and leave ick alone

Banned

..vandy stop crying bro u dont even got a char >< i trade chars to so .....its against the rules so . its not cheating ..cheating is where u bug/koxp/other shit.not get a higher lvl char ..ty and leave ick alone[/b]
    again you know nothing i DO have a char i chose not to play it. what he did buy a char is agisnt TOS so hes not legit plain and fucking simple dude get it in your head dude

Nestle

again you know nothing i DO have a char i chose not to play it. what he did buy a char is agisnt TOS so hes not legit plain and fucking simple dude get it in your head dude[/b]
    they posted proof the kid cheats, get over it

Banned

they posted proof the kid cheats, get over it[/b]
    omgg wtf are you spamming for you dont even know WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT SO WHY ARE YOU POSTING DUDE GO SPAMM SOME WHERE ELSE

Nestle

omgg wtf are you spamming for you dont even know WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT SO WHY ARE YOU POSTING DUDE GO SPAMM SOME WHERE ELSE[/b]
    why are u even alive?
    i dont think posting here adds to post count and if it does
    idc cuz im not a e penis whore like u

Banned

why are u even alive?
    i dont think posting here adds to post count and if it does
    idc cuz im not a e penis whore like u[/b]
    oh yeah matter of fact your count goes up and mmmm im loving my penis geting very very big as it already is lookk bigger
    dude what you replyed was so stupid, i am talking about IREKES and your reply was about KENNIE but you qouted me for ireks dude your stupid gtfo out of ares section when you know NOTHING, i dont go spamm in diez cheaters section or exig or cypher and say stupid duping koxping servers do i ? ??

Nestle

oh yeah matter of fact your count goes up and mmmm im loving my penis geting very very big as it already is lookk bigger
    dude what you replyed was so stupid, i am talking about IREKES and your reply was about KENNIE but you qouted me for ireks dude your stupid gtfo out of ares section when you know NOTHING, i dont go spamm in diez cheaters section or exig or cypher and say stupid duping koxping servers do i ? ??[/b]
    wat?
    jsut sad

Banned

wat?
    jsut sad[/b]
    cant think of anything better cant you ?
    keep geting owned son your making yourself look wery wery bad

HotAsIce

vandy, stop fighting with everyone. Your hormones are annoying us. Go lift some weights at a local gym or something.

Banned

vandy, stop fighting with everyone. Your hormones are annoying us. Go lift some weights at a local gym or something.[/b]
    you know nothing also to why he qouted me so shut up
    he was offtopic

Nestle

you know nothing also to why he qouted me so shut up
    he was offtopic[/b]
    ur whole ko4life acnt is off topic so plz
    stfu

Banned

ur whole ko4life acnt is off topic so plz
    stfu[/b]
    hahaha give me a break little boy and get out of ares section you dont even play it

Page 11 of 30 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast