Page 12 of 30 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast

Ares Cheaters

This is a discussion on Ares Cheaters within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Every single post you reply in has at least one that is off topic, and then another one thats arguing ...
Page: 12

HotAsIce

Every single post you reply in has at least one that is off topic, and then another one thats arguing with the person who points that out. Who cares if people post in the ares cheaters section if they aren't from ares? Your offtopic posts are just as annoying as an offtopic post from someone on a different server. Who died and appointed you King Offtopic?

Ickeras

<_< WTF ..........Helping a friend so as topic says <b imir rings preribly +1-3 for USD
    tell me what you have and i will get back to you on offer
    better + bettter offer :lol: :lol: You Know Vandy you talk a lots of crap to ppl & try to say what you think you know about them. So buying some thing for USD is breaking TOS ,,,well WTF is up with this. There is no proof i payed any one USD for any thing. Yet there is proof right here that you ,,O wait my bad your "HELPING A FRIEND" wich does not matter ,,you are still part of the sale. So by law you should have the same shame on you <_< .

Dude do you not have a life at all,,,to where you have to look for ppl to give shit to because of the sad way you are liven yours? Almost every thing I have seen on this forum,,There is some one asking you to just pls STFU & I can see why now. You remind me of another guy that talks so much crap his eye are brown,,,O I know its BUDDAH :P I wouldn&#39;t be shock to find out that you 2 are ass buddies give how much you 2 like to be up in everyone&#39;s ass.

Banned

<_< WTF ..........Helping a friend so as topic says <b imir rings preribly +1-3 for USD
    tell me what you have and i will get back to you on offer
    better + bettter offer :lol: :lol: You Know Vandy you talk a lots of crap to ppl & try to say what you think you know about them. So buying some thing for USD is breaking TOS ,,,well WTF is up with this. There is no proof i payed any one USD for any thing. Yet there is proof right here that you ,,O wait my bad your "HELPING A FRIEND" wich does not matter ,,you are still part of the sale. So by law you should have the same shame on you <_< .

Dude do you not have a life at all,,,to where you have to look for ppl to give shit to because of the sad way you are liven yours? Almost every thing I have seen on this forum,,There is some one asking you to just pls STFU & I can see why now. You remind me of another guy that talks so much crap his eye are brown,,,O I know its BUDDAH :P I wouldn&#39;t be shock to find out that you 2 are ass buddies give how much you 2 like to be up in everyone&#39;s ass.[/b]
    yes i made that topic for a friend of mine and "your" friend also. i dont buy it. i just get there msn&#39;s and then i give them to my friend thats it. i get nothing in return i get nothing but to play the account witch i dont any more. im never part of the sale i just get msn&#39;s trade them off thats it.
    proof is your char was shit NP and shit lvl and all of sudden when a rogue quit ares you remade your clan and had a red perminant S as your symbol. i wont say witch rogue you bought because of promise i made to my friend. i never paid a single dime into KO and you put houndreds of dallors into KO. thats sad that your going to redicruel me and not yourself :lol:
    oh and im not stupid like buddah if i said im going to hack someoene i wouldnt tell them just the next day or so they would have nothing. your clan is shit just like buddahs clan is maybe thats why you talked to him :lol:

Banned

gogo ickearse....vandy got pwned >< even tho he is a good guy.....( dont flame me cause i dont care what people say bout me ^^

Banned

gogo ickearse....vandy got pwned >< even tho he is a good guy.....( dont flame me cause i dont care what people say bout me ^^ [/b]
    no i ddint because he bought his char = agisnt TOS so im more legit then him h34r:

CALAdmin

vandy, remember when you got kicked off of soulkeepers level 80 warrior cause you were doing dumb shit, oh, and then there was that time you got kicked off of 4garfield cause you were tp&#39;ing people to golems?

GOOD TIMES

Banned

vandy, remember when you got kicked off of soulkeepers level 80 warrior cause you were doing dumb shit, oh, and then there was that time you got kicked off of 4garfield cause you were tp&#39;ing people to golems?

GOOD TIMES[/b]
    lawl i will say again..

when you know something then post

CALAdmin

know something from my clan members that told me that it happened? why did Garfield change his password this week? tell me that? and why does soulkeeper only let hightech play the account? cause like he said to day, you do stupid things on good peoples accounts and you make good people look bad.

Banned

know something from my clan members that told me that it happened? why did Garfield change his password this week? tell me that? and why does soulkeeper only let hightech play the account? cause like he said to day, you do stupid things on good peoples accounts and you make good people look bad.[/b]
    you might know what they say but i also know what they say

and i know what infos i got and you have no clue

keep making yourself look bad
    i tp a person in my FAMILY into golems and i get critisized all time ? lol your just jealous that i xp other characters and you get no help.. lawl didnt you delvl from lvl 74? lmao sad man you cant even keep your char the right lvl

"Gregory says:
    u do know
    Gregory says:
    that
    Gregory says:
    i didnt post that ss to be an ass
    Robert-Vandy says:
    yes you did
    Robert-Vandy says:
    dude
    Robert-Vandy says:
    you dont have to say anything
    Gregory says:
    i posted to get u kicked off so u would play vandy again
    "

i will finish editing when i get home from school

CALAdmin

lol, who doesn&#39;t de-level every once and a while? if you knew me at all you would know i get towered at least once overy pk session cause i have the balls to go deep into towers to get kills. and wtf do i need other people on my char for? i can level at as fast as i want to by my self. and those logs are on your side? or what? lol, go home kiddo.

Banned

lol, who doesn&#39;t de-level every once and a while? if you knew me at all you would know i get towered at least once overy pk session cause i have the balls to go deep into towers to get kills. and wtf do i need other people on my char for? i can level at as fast as i want to by my self. and those logs are on your side? or what? lol, go home kiddo.[/b]
    ok im home now

i know how to play a char .. maybe if you knew how to play you wouldnt get towerd

i go into towers get kills and everything like you say you do but i dont get towerd because i know the limitations of every char i play..
    just because you babashoped up your ass or got those items from a babashopped up the ass person means you can tank all ?

sure i get towerd but not every pk session.. nor do i die that much pking.. called knowing the limitations of your char and knowing how to play

i put the logs to show something that how much you know..nothing..the 2 things that my couzin wanted to accomplish.. he DIDNT.. so i laugh in pity at you

about soulkeeper you dont know anything about it aswell..i dont need to explain to people like you about what infos i got.. because you would be amazed..and if you did know the infos you wouldnt have posted that garbage in your first post :lol:

i dont know what happend to you.. we were all good in vent then 1 day you come in BC vent and harass the shit out of me for nothing asking about soulkeeper before he was in r2d..
    your imature in vent and on here because of what you say to people that have done nothing.. and i dont even want to say what you did yesterday annoying the shit out of us in vent going in and out of channel

p.s. this is my last post because im sure a MOD will see and probably warn for spamming so im done..
    /end rant fag

G0D

ok im home now

i know how to play a char .. maybe if you knew how to play you wouldnt get towerd

i go into towers get kills and everything like you say you do but i dont get towerd because i know the limitations of every char i play..
    just because you babashoped up your ass or got those items from a babashopped up the ass person means you can tank all ?

sure i get towerd but not every pk session.. nor do i die that much pking.. called knowing the limitations of your char and knowing how to play

i put the logs to show something that how much you know..nothing..the 2 things that my couzin wanted to accomplish.. he DIDNT.. so i laugh in pity at you

about soulkeeper you dont know anything about it aswell..i dont need to explain to people like you about what infos i got.. because you would be amazed..and if you did know the infos you wouldnt have posted that garbage in your first post :lol:

i dont know what happend to you.. we were all good in vent then 1 day you come in BC vent and harass the shit out of me for nothing asking about soulkeeper before he was in r2d..
    your imature in vent and on here because of what you say to people that have done nothing.. and i dont even want to say what you did yesterday annoying the shit out of us in vent going in and out of channel

p.s. this is my last post because im sure a MOD will see and probably warn for spamming so im done..
    /end rant fag[/b]
    BK is a bitch in Vent :lol: But then so are you when your spamming Vandy I think BK does quite well for someone who exp&#39;s his char himself, Stu needs to stop logging it for isiloon though xD(he sucks menz ballz :lol If I was on at the same time I would of came and joined him to harass you

Banned

backscream is a cheater tried to scam me with putting ice belt instead of glass belt

egyptlover

Arrow

Okay, This is my 1st post..

<_< my English suck soo don&#39;t comment on it :P

Cheaters dont really win any thing..
    they just miss the fun of the game, by play it..
    and the KOL admins are ZZZZZZZZZ and do nothing about it.

i report diff type of abuse to them and yet i keep see them online.
    so i stop report coz its pointless :angry:

i start deal with abuse my self.. some time it work some time no.
    but it just lose the game its fun.

sorry to say this but 99% of the cheaters i found was turkys players :unsure:
    and i am not say all of the Tr players are bad.. coz i play and know many good
    players from Tr.

but main is Tr players, anyway..
    to play clean = the game will be HARD on you.

coz you will have to face not just the game HARD to kill monsters but also other players
    ksr you and low down your EXP status

and if you die coz of that, you find some other player rezzer you for 4 stone and you dont even wanna too :blink:
    my point is ( i hope iam not off the topic ) its really mean nothing to say who is cheating if no real action taken on them

they will just do what they do, and you will just keep cry about it..
    we all need to stand and so some thing so that KOL start deal with all type of cheaters and clean the game from them
    unless its a money game then its a west of time.

so sorry that my 1st post was big :mellow: and good luck all who play good clean game.

i just wanna report ( if that ever help ) a level 60 mage on humen under the name of:

all4freedom

he use to TP users to GG, and no action taken on him :huh:

thank you

Banned

its more likely a noob char or a little turk about 8 years old on a char from 1 of his babas from the cafe so it dosent mean anything if its banned.. if your a rogue on seeking use hide or stealth before every party invite..if your anything else then use a TS