Page 16 of 30 FirstFirst ... 612131415161718192026 ... LastLast

Ares Cheaters

This is a discussion on Ares Cheaters within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Anyone else notice the topic that had all the proof of Vindictive/Ruthless clearly bugging has magically dissapeared?!?! Could it be ...
Page: 16

Banned

Anyone else notice the topic that had all the proof of Vindictive/Ruthless clearly bugging has magically dissapeared?!?!

Could it be to cover up their names?!![/b]
    Worry about girakon stay out of Ares
    As i was told in Diez drama topics, Since i dont play server ect. I was considerd "spamming" So go spam some where else

And what does it matter that the topic is no longer here?

Black Irish Senior Member sir_locksley's Avatar

You see how jealous you are? cant you just move on? kid.[/b]
    uhm why would he be jealous of an ares clan, when he plays Girakon... that makes no sense xD

Could you explain me what this has to do with Jealousy?[/b]
    +1

FlippinSweeT

You see how jealous you are? cant you just move on? kid.[/b]
    thought u quit? move along kid

Banned

Could you explain me what this has to do with Jealousy?[/b]
    true xD
    i don't see why curly would be jealous.. O_o

He dont have too , and he still jealous thats the problem ... he the person who remind it here " why its deleted " just forget it and move on ....
    They get the ban now shut up.

And no , didnt left , i playing 1/2 times in week on my friend char , read your signture , you want to quit and you cant .. nerd as i said 24/7 lifeless :\

SpinalTap

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?sh...=0#entry1923590
    That was the link to the now deleted thread, my money would have to be on Eric for deleting it because of his ties to the people and character involved, but just a guess on my part

Boyce

Jealous of being banned for 30 days? lawl

FlippinSweeT

He dont have too , and he still jealous thats the problem ... he the person who remind it here " why its deleted " just forget it and move on ....
    They get the ban now shut up.[/b]
    seems like u got a hair up your ass big guy, if u quit why are you so uptight over them getting banned? just foget it and move on eh? i guess u need to pick up the pace and do it urself kk?

wow delete the topic wtf? nice forum u guys got going on here..............

Record

As i was told in Diez drama topics, Since i dont play server ect. I was considerd "spamming" So go spam some where else
    And what does it matter that the topic is no longer here?[/b]
    The reason we tend to stick our nose in it, is because we kill 80% of the Felankors/Isiloons on Girakon, and don't go to server2, or 3(when it was around). We didn't want to take the risk of being banned, so we would never go to the other servers, like this bug abusing clan. Now we witness what they deserve in punishment, and it brings some satisfaction that somewhat of justice is being dealt.

That post should not have been deleted, be left there for everyone to see, and so that this bug abusing won't continue on other servers.

Jealous of being banned for 30 days? lawl[/b]
    Trust me , they will back in 30 days with thier +9 items and those noobs will try to report them again , no matter where and when , if they can they will do it , jealous jealous jealous ( ill not stop say that so dont bother ... )

And Eric is the admin here , if he want to delete he will do it so shut up why he did its not your problem...

seems like u got a hair up your ass big guy, if u quit why are you so uptight over them getting banned? just foget it and move on eh? i guess u need to pick up the pace and do it urself kk?[/b]
    Maybe because some of them my friends ( you know what is friends right? ) got banned because jealous people?
    And lol as i thought you from Infinity , i know you hate vindi clan so this is why you did it , because you cant do anything in CZ while they playing there ah? they playing around and you free nps for them , well you have 30 days to have fun till you get rape again.

And what does it matter that the topic is no longer here?[/b]
    it matters because they should be known as cheaters, it should have been locked not deleted.

it matters because they should be known as cheaters, it should have been locked not deleted.[/b]
    Really? then go log to diez and all the servers in KO and shout it , ffs.
    Stop beaching around with this shit , they got the ban now shut the hell up.

Banned

it matters because they should be known as cheaters, it should have been locked not deleted.[/b]
    Why is everyone saying its deleted?

Who says it was that admin or mod! ?

WHO?

You people need to realize it could have been ANY MOD/ADMIN that did what ever he did with the topic.

Just the people that Mike said are not correct.

Why is everyone saying its deleted?

Who says it was that admin or mod! ?

WHO?

You people need to realize it could have been ANY MOD/ADMIN that did what ever he did with the topic.

Just the people that Mike said are not correct.[/b]
    Why you pay attention to why its deleted ... its not thier forum they should shut up and thats all.
    Like k2 deleted my items , can i do something? no i cant so i even not bother.