Page 17 of 30 FirstFirst ... 713141516171819202127 ... LastLast

Ares Cheaters

This is a discussion on Ares Cheaters within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Why is everyone saying its deleted? Who says it was that admin or mod! ? WHO? You people need to ...
Page: 17

Black Irish Senior Member sir_locksley's Avatar

Why is everyone saying its deleted?

Who says it was that admin or mod! ?

WHO?

You people need to realize it could have been ANY MOD/ADMIN that did what ever he did with the topic.

Just the people that Mike said are not correct.[/b]
    yah but right after it was deleted i checked who was logged in at the time, at the bottom of the homepage of the forum... So its likely one of those 3, and i already have my bets placed on who it was

anyways... keep going! I need to go buy more popcorn cuz ive run out since last nite

Record

Trust me , they will back in 30 days with thier +9 items and those noobs will try to report them again , no matter where and when , if they can they will do it , jealous jealous jealous ( ill not stop say that so dont bother ... )

And Eric is the admin here , if he want to delete he will do it so shut up why he did its not your problem...
    Maybe because some of them my friends ( you know what is friends right? ) got banned because jealous people?
    And lol as i thought you from Infinity , i know you hate vindi clan so this is why you did it , because you cant do anything in CZ while they playing there ah? they playing around and you free nps for them , well you have 30 days to have fun till you get rape again.[/b]

Why you pay attention to why its deleted ... its not thier forum they should shut up and thats all.
    Like k2 deleted my items , can i do something? no i cant so i even not bother.[/b]
    You pretty let anyone walk all over you if it requires some effort to get it back.

People have lost items to k2, and have fought back to get them, and received something which is better than nothing.

This is a KO community forum, if someone is corrupting the forum, its not just the forum there corrupting, its the community also.

You just a straight up newb sucka!

Why you pay attention to why its deleted ... its not thier forum they should shut up and thats all.
    Like k2 deleted my items , can i do something? no i cant so i even not bother.[/b]
    Why do you still fucking post.
    You don't even know who is for or against them getting banned. You just flamed someone who was agreeing with you.

And Vandy it is my business. Its anyone's business who plays Knight online. If theres big time bug abusing like this, the culprits should be banned.
    I don't see why they need to hide it by deleting the entire topic. Is ko4life now hiding cheaters?

WILL THIS TOPIC BE DELETED TOO? How biased can you admins get lol.

You don't even know who is for or against them getting banned. You just flamed someone who was agreeing with you.

And Vandy it is my business. Its anyone's business who plays Knight online. If theres big time bug abusing like this, the culprits should be banned.
    I don't see why they need to hide it by deleting the entire topic. Is ko4life now hiding cheaters?

WILL THIS TOPIC BE DELETED TOO?[/b]
    Infinity = reported to k2
    And no its not your fucking business , if its do go log to any single server in USKO and shout it , but not here its not your fucking forum understood? dummy.

And dumb if you ment i flamed vandy and he was in my side , you faggot i know he dont want vindi to get banned , and i didnt flamed him , i just told him not pay attention to some of you.

And to record , yea i know i could get items back , but you fucker i had uniqes +1/2 if i get shells +6/7 its nothing , my items not worth your shit , sorry.

Sib

ur maybe the most dumb unlogical Prejudgeing person i ever read about in my life..
    U sir, are a moran

Banned

WILL THIS TOPIC BE DELETED TOO? How biased can you admins get lol.[/b]
    Stay your ass to girakon and we stay to Ares.

Like Mike said on MSN just now the only reason yall talking because well "yall kill isi/felank and its a "issue" that needs to be discussed.

If it needs to be discussed then make a new topic.

SpinalTap

I asked about it in a PM w/ one of the global mods
    "It wasn't deleted, one of the mods moved it to the moderator vault to keep ppl from spamming the topic and flaming each other. I don't know who moved it so I can't tell you why it was moved rather than just locked. But it's easier to lock/move topics like that than to start warning everyone who flames/mute or ban ppl who keep flaming after the warnings."

Banned

I asked about it in a PM w/ one of the global mods
    "It wasn't deleted, one of the mods moved it to the moderator vault to keep ppl from spamming the topic and flaming each other. I don't know who moved it so I can't tell you why it was moved rather than just locked. But it's easier to lock/move topics like that than to start warning everyone who flames/mute or ban ppl who keep flaming after the warnings."[/b]
    OMG WE HAVE A FUCKING WINNER.

So please all you people who love talking shit need to just shut up now...

Opakigad

but not here its not your fucking forum understood? dummy.[/b]

So ur actually saying that they can conceal their cheating here if its "their" forum ?

YenoVa83

Great job guys from Vind/Ruth to make name change and clan name change coz You don't wanna pay for your mistakes and get banned.

OMG WE HAVE A FUCKING WINNER.

So please all you people who love talking shit need to just shut up now...[/b]
    OMG WE KNEW THAT.

But its the same effect of being deleted. It should be locked so people can see the pictures and read all the posts contributing to the fact that Infinity/Ruthless are bug abusers.

Why do you guys feel strongly about hiding their cheating?

So ur actually saying that they can conceal their cheating here if its "their" forum ?[/b]
    Im not saying nothing here anymore , some of you who wanted them to be banned got what he asked for.
    They have 30 days w/o KO , good for Infinity members those noobs.
    Lets see you killing Isliloon w/o nobody to bother you.
    Not worth saying over and over again , but just because you hate it BECAUSE ITS TRUE , its all because of JEALOUS

Now , write w/e you want , flame me , no matter what , i even not gonne bother to read it or answer , cya.

Banned

OMG WE KNEW THAT.

But its the same effect of being deleted. It should be locked so people can see the pictures and read all the posts contributing to the fact that Infinity/Ruthless are bug abusers.

Why do you guys feel strongly about hiding their cheating?[/b]
    You mean hide the replys of flames?

Why do you need a picture?

I tell you. It was 2 pictures. 1 on felank other on isi.

Wow

And NO you did not know that. You all said it was deleted

FlippinSweeT

Trust me , they will back in 30 days with thier +9 items and those noobs will try to report them again , no matter where and when , if they can they will do it , jealous jealous jealous ( ill not stop say that so dont bother ... )

And Eric is the admin here , if he want to delete he will do it so shut up why he did its not your problem...
    Maybe because some of them my friends ( you know what is friends right? ) got banned because jealous people?
    And lol as i thought you from Infinity , i know you hate vindi clan so this is why you did it , because you cant do anything in CZ while they playing there ah? they playing around and you free nps for them , well you have 30 days to have fun till you get rape again.[/b]
    if u knew anything buddy you'd know that my old account got hacked/scammed by dfalt, i started a new char, haven't done to much pk and the only person in vindi that i know killed me was lamchop in cz. so pls bagger off.

NathanAlgren

lol they deleted vindic's post and they didnt nothing with miracle's post

nice admins