Page 18 of 30 FirstFirst ... 814151617181920212228 ... LastLast

Ares Cheaters

This is a discussion on Ares Cheaters within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; lol they deleted vindic's post and they didnt nothing with miracle's post nice admins [/b] Their is a diffrence....
Page: 18

Banned

lol they deleted vindic's post and they didnt nothing with miracle's post
    nice admins [/b]
    Their is a diffrence.

Their is a diffrence.[/b]
    No, there is no difference. Unless you want to count KO4Life's biased admins as the difference. Miracle has 2 flame topics in media now btw... but when its GG AREZ LEGENDZ who are caught bugging, QUICK BURN THE EVIDENCE!!!!

Someone repost the SS of them on A2 abyss btw. goin out , peace

Edit: got it yo.

Banned

No, there is no difference. Unless you want to count KO4Life's biased admins as the difference. Miracle has 2 flame topics in media now btw... but when its GG AREZ LEGENDZ who are caught bugging, QUICK BURN THE EVIDENCE!!!![/b]
    Miricle clan does not care...If they did they would have done something about the topics.

Oh and the topic made today about mircle should be locked because their is already a topic about it made. Just MODS have not seen it yet

NathanAlgren

No, there is no difference. Unless you want to count KO4Life's biased admins as the difference. Miracle has 2 flame topics in media now btw... but when its GG AREZ LEGENDZ who are caught bugging, QUICK BURN THE EVIDENCE!!!!

Someone repost the SS of them on A2 abyss btw. goin out , peace[/b]

omg i cant believe it, its the 1st time iam agree with curly.

there is like 4 post of miracle bugging and each one is a flame war.

Define ʎʇılɐǝɹ. Senior Member The_Real_PlodeZ's Avatar

The post was moved to the moderator section because it turned into a flame fest.

It was NOT moved to hide cheating or protect cheaters from exposure.

The post would still be open and available for viewing by everyone, if the flamers had been able to follow forum rules and not flame -- imo, it is the flamers/spammers who caused the topic to be moved -- and no, I did not move it.

We have no problem allowing posts to stay open when they are posted in the correct section, however we will not allow posts to remain open or viewable for the specific purpose of continuing flame fests.

If you notice, this section is for Cheater REPORTING not flaming.

Going forward, if have a problem that you need to have resolved such as admin abuse or 'flame topics', please post in the ko4life Problem Resolution section and we will take appropriate action.

ClanoftheBrokenBow

who cares if KO4life post was deleted, orginal post came on official forums anyway

The post was moved to the moderator section because it turned into a flame fest.

The post would still be open and available for viewing by everyone, if the flamers had been able to follow forum rules and not flame -- imo, it is the flamers/spammers who caused the topic to be moved -- and no, I did not move it.

We have no problem allowing posts to stay open when they are posted in the correct section, however we will not allow posts to remain open or viewable for the specific purpose of continuing flame fests.

Going forward, if have a problem that you need to have resolved such as admin abuse or 'flame topics', please post in the ko4life Problem Resolution section and we will take appropriate action.[/b]
    Right. And every other flame topic is just locked except this one... This one we'll move to the mod section so people can forget it.

Banned

Right. And every other flame topic is just locked except this one... This one we'll move to the mod section so people can forget it.[/b]
    You think this was the first topic ever moved like this? -_-

Get over it...

super11

fuking just banned all cheaters and take all their items away. cheater is cheater no matter who they r

Sib

Going forward, if have a problem that you need to have resolved such as admin abuse or 'flame topics', please post in the ko4life Problem Resolution section and we will take appropriate action.[/b]

Then why wasn't it locked? By moving it out you just provoke more flame wars.. Smart thinking. By locking it every1 could see the cheaters.. and no1 will have a problem with it.

Put it back and lock it i would say.

ProBleja

Why does KO4Life defend bug abusers???

If you want to prevent flame then just open topic with SS and lock it. (like dude above me said)

In this way you are doing 2 things.
    1 protecting cheaters
    2 there will be lots more flame on forum cause you guys deleted topic (moved to moderator section or whatever) about evidence of strongest clan on ares bug abusing

deliv

cheaters will never be forgotten, instead of locking the topic deleting it, are you that desperate??.
    maybe you wanna change your site name to Vindictive4Life, may sound cool, to You only.

airlord

+1 bro

Omfg what +1? learn to read ffs , mods took the topic to moderator section to keep flames and spam away from the topic.
    Nothing is not deleted can you understand?
    And wow , you people just cant move on ... i said i wont post here anymore , but its kinda hard while i see here stupid comments.

And its your forum? no right? its not your job to decide if keep topics or not , so dont even bother to complain ...

Banned

Omfg what +1? learn to read ffs , mods took the topic to moderator section to keep flames and spam away from the topic.
    Nothing is not deleted can you understand?
    And wow , you people just cant move on ... i said i wont post here anymore , but its kinda hard while i see here stupid comments.

And its your forum? no right? its not your job to decide if keep topics or not , so dont even bother to complain ...[/b]

lol just ignore it? xD its not hard....