Page 19 of 30 FirstFirst ... 915161718192021222329 ... LastLast

Ares Cheaters

This is a discussion on Ares Cheaters within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; lol just ignore it? xD its not hard....[/b] Bro i get mad fast you dont wanna even know ... this ...
Page: 19

lol just ignore it? xD its not hard....[/b]
    Bro i get mad fast you dont wanna even know ... this kids just complining over and over again for same shit that never happend ( the topic NOT deleted ) .
    Cant move on , trust me will be more members who gonne say the same shit , will see .

Oh and people who said banned for 30 days , the members probably gonne back in 3-7 days because its the first ban , so dont be surpriesd if you see them on server more few days...

Banned

Bro i get mad fast you dont wanna even know ... this kids just complining over and over again for same shit...[/b]
    Wait.. you complain about ppl who complain about cheaters? gg
    if it would be any other guy or any other clan you would be the first screaming "OMFG PUNISHMENT , HOLY SHIT CHEATER .. BAN BAN" dicksuck much<3

ClanoftheBrokenBow

need to temporarily lock this topic until people settle down...just pointless bickering from people not actually involved

Wait.. you complain about ppl who complain about cheaters? gg
    if it would be any other guy or any other clan you would be the first screaming "OMFG PUNISHMENT , HOLY SHIT CHEATER .. BAN BAN" dicksuck much<3[/b]
    No , i didnt ment people complaining about cheaters and its not good , i ment people still complaining about why topic deleted while its not ...
    And bring me your mom and ill show you who is the dicksuck ...

Also others not even from Ares , they shouldnt be in this section , but as i said jealous people will do anything to stop the better players ...

Banned

No , i didnt ment people complaining about cheaters and its not good , i ment people still complaining about why topic deleted while its not ...
    And bring me your mom and ill show you who is the dicksuck ...

Also others not even from Ares , they shouldnt be in this section , but as i said jealous people will do anything to stop the better players ...[/b]
    rofl talkin about mums , how childish lmfao
    didnt expect anything else of you tho
    btw no need to be personally you ethugging sob
    kthxßß

airlord

+1, cry

rofl talkin about mums , how childish lmfao
    didnt expect anything else of you tho
    btw no need to be personally you ethugging sob
    kthxßß[/b]
    Oh i the kid , ofcorse and how can you call me dicksuck when you dont even know me ?
    Maybe thats what you doin and you think every1 else is gay? well not me.
    I do what i do because some of the people who got ban are my friends , and as friend thats what i should do , if you dont have any friend i guess you dont know shit.
    For example F9Devil has been banned just because this poor kids , while he not duper or koxper , if you know him you can notice he good person and wouldnt do anything bad in this game , trustable and so on , he lost the account for 30 days ( could be less ) and again just because people jealous him and his clan.
    Now go back to your faggot topic to trade item for prem lmao.
    Get job and pay for yourself , i guess you too lazy only playing on computer thinks the life are safe , the day will come when you will have to do something with your shitty life kid ... he will come

Banned

need to temporarily lock this topic until people settle down...just pointless bickering from people not actually involved[/b]
    I don&#39;t think this topic needs to be locked for a period time i think the people complaining about what a ADMIN/MOD did need to be muted.

You guys act like Ko4life is hiding cheaters, Well its not because you all know about and everything is said. Its just you want the topic to be here so like people who just join forum know about how ignorant and childish people are at flaming?

Just be queit about the topic being moved because it wont solve anything if you keep crying about it. Go to the official forums and look at the topic.

airlord

btw i just so nordfront in war\
    banned?

Banned

btw i just so nordfront in war\
    banned?[/b]
    oh my gosh if you seen him in war then hes not banned!!!

SpinalTap

If they were banned and unbanned already, then they shud unbanned Miracle clan from Akara. All the GMs should follow the same rules, and not give special treatment to any specific group, be it english or turkish, noob clan or the servers top clan. If they are both paying to play this game, then they should all receive fair and equal treatment free from any bias

airlord

ty for information
    sarcasm?

Thats such crap lol. these idiots need to get banned.

wow cry to gm for unban? good-fucking-game to you, pathetic gms
    continue cheating............

They still not unban ... so Spinal , dont bullshit.