Page 20 of 30 FirstFirst ... 10161718192021222324 ... LastLast

Ares Cheaters

This is a discussion on Ares Cheaters within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; the key word used was "if" they were banned and unbanned, so there is no bullshitting.... ....ahhh the defensiveness continues...
Page: 20

Azrhaidia

the key word used was "if" they were banned and unbanned, so there is no bullshitting....
    ....ahhh the defensiveness continues

Banned

Thats such crap lol. these idiots need to get banned.[/b]
    You are so stupid... If you actually played Ares and actually KNEW something you would know basically 8-9 people were banned.

But yet you still talk shit like you THINK you know something.

Go cry more and cry us a ice ocean because global warming is coming.

Curly just leave. Bye Bye. You know nothing. Making yourself look stupid just like everyone else is :lol:

[]D [] []V[] []D Senior Member T_rey's Avatar

Official Forums ftw?

http://forum.knightonlineworld.com/forum_e...1966&st=220 h34r:

And OMG you just got to stop bro hahaha, you don't seem to realize how stupid your making yourself look, flaming both sides isn't real smart :huh:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SvV-upQVoFs
    Edit= Beast 04:20 PM

airlord

ooooooo great master
    we are apologize
    we are just noobs
    light us

Official Forums ftw?

http://forum.knightonlineworld.com/forum_e...1966&st=220 h34r:

And OMG you just got to stop bro hahaha, you don't seem to realize how stupid your making yourself look, flaming both sides isn't real smart :huh:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SvV-upQVoFs
    Edit= Beast 04:20 PM[/b]
    Im flame only the people who reported my friend and who flame them , not the other side who with me.
    People talking like they know shit while they even not from Ares , and the other people believe 'em.
    Even when they be unbanned , those people who did it once will try as hard as they can to find a different way to make them banned , and this is because they jealous , because they weak against them , because they ( vindi ) winning every event , killing every bosses , and i sure its bother the players who reported them.
    So yea i flame and ill not stop because its useless to see people saying for example why they unbanned while they still have 29 days ban , another example why the topic deleted while vandy said over and over again mods took it to moderator section , and people saying the same thing over and over again , yea some told me if its here or in pm to ignore, but sorry i cant , those kids really shouldnt be here.

Actually yea i saying the same thing again too , but well what can i say if the question is same question ( i mean if somebody ask me what is your name? ill answer the same thing always because its the only answer .... )
    So yea i really should ignore those kids like the pm's told me , but i see i ignored the pm's more then it ,so nvm , hopefully those people gonne read before they posting and then hopefully they wont comment.

Popcorn maker :D Senior Member camisita's Avatar

lol u think ppl are jealous of vindictive just because the are "strong"? omg open ur eyes, bug abusers should be punished. if u think im jealous of them u r just crazy

lol u think ppl are jealous of vindictive just because the are "strong"? omg open ur eyes, bug abusers should be punished. if u think im jealous of them u r just crazy[/b]
    Not you , i spoke about Infinity.
    And as i said before , YEA THEY GOT THE 30 DAYS BAN , so why people keep talking about them ? move on and forget it ...
    They only went a2 to kill Isiloon , not duped items or DBhackers .

Trust me they know its the true but wont admit it , i wish admin would say the same thing that i said , trust me NOBODY not gonne say anything bad about what he posted , because they nerd kids computer players , as i said before if you cant fight them , join them , in thier case they couldnt join so if you cant join them , punish them.

And dont being kid and do " strong " you know how strong they are , not matter what you gonne say , 90% of ko4life know how strong vindi are.

Not you , i spoke about Infinity.
    And as i said before , YEA THEY GOT THE 30 DAYS BAN , so why people keep talking about them ? move on and forget it ...
    They only went a2 to kill Isiloon , not duped items or DBhackers .

Trust me they know its the true but wont admit it , i wish admin would say the same thing that i said , trust me NOBODY not gonne say anything bad about what he posted , because they nerd kids computer players , as i said before if you cant fight them , join them , in thier case they couldnt join so if you cant join them , punish them.

And dont being kid and do " strong " you know how strong they are , not matter what you gonne say , 90% of ko4life know how strong vindi are.[/b]
    why do u support cheaters? you trying to kiss ass and join them?

ProBleja

Omfg what +1? learn to read ffs , mods took the topic to moderator section to keep flames and spam away from the topic.
    Nothing is not deleted can you understand?
    And wow , you people just cant move on ... i said i wont post here anymore , but its kinda hard while i see here stupid comments.

And its your forum? no right? its not your job to decide if keep topics or not , so dont even bother to complain ...[/b]
    Are u brain dead? If topic is moved to moderator section (which we can not know for sure) is same as it was deleted, cause only forum staff can view it (if it really exist in moderator section), so for rest of us (98% of ppl on forum) it's deleted.

If u don't support cheaters than u shouldn't agreed with this, fair solution would be to put topic with ss with them cheating and LOCK it to stop ppl flaming.

P.S. pls keep continue to kiss ass of all Vindictive maybe they'll invite u sometime to their bug abusing party :P

Are u brain dead? If topic is moved to moderator section (which we can not know for sure) is same as it was deleted, cause only forum staff can view it (if it really exist in moderator section), so for rest of us (98% of ppl on forum) it's deleted.

If u don't support cheaters than u shouldn't agreed with this, fair solution would be to put topic with ss with them cheating and LOCK it to stop ppl flaming.

P.S. pls keep continue to kiss ass of all Vindictive maybe they'll invite u sometime to their bug abusing party :P[/b]
    Wow dumb , i even not play knight online anymore so i dont need to join no where.
    Second the topic is moved to keep flames and spam out from the topic , moron.
    Even if its really deleted , you read all of it right? then you dont need to read again , not your problem now shut up.
    And no i not support cheaters you dumb fuck i said many times , yea they should be punished , but they got the 30 days ban so move on and stop talk about it ( or you just cant? ) , stupid assholes kids.

why do u support cheaters? you trying to kiss ass and join them?[/b]
    Now you understand why i call you dumb? English person and still cant noticed what i said?
    Maybe now i can help to your brain better :

1) IM NOT PLAYING KNIGHT ONLINE NOW , AND DANNY COULD GET ME TO THE CLAN BUT I SAID I DONT WANT , BECAUSE I STOPPED

2) I TALK LIKE I TALKING BECAUSE SOME OF THEM MY FRIENDS

3) THEY ONLY WENT A2 TO KILL ISILOON , NOT TO DUPE ITEMS

Better or still complicated? i can make the characters bigger , because maybe you blind .. i dont know.

Some of them babashoping so the drop could be BUS or BES , or IN or IB and so on ... they can buy it for USD if they want , but i sure they killing Isiloon for fun , not for the shitty items moron , they have it aleardy and in +1/2/3 .

Only because your brainless you'll post the same shit over again and ill have to answer you the same shit over again , hopefully you gonne call your parents to help you read and to see what i said , unless dont come and post here your shit anymore.

Believe it or not , when i read your posts over and over again my IQ dropping ... and when was IQ test in TV i had it high , i doubt if gonne be IQ test again and 2 minuts before i read your comments my IQ will be 50% less then the last time.

Read all what i said , i dont want to read the same shit over again , as i said call your parents if your brainless.

airlord

your IQ can drop only in minus

ClanoftheBrokenBow

3) THEY ONLY WENT A2 TO KILL ISILOON , NOT TO DUPE ITEMS[/b]

if you think about it, it really is like duping. they are generating unique items from a situation that KO does not authorize. getting uniques ithat would not otherwise exist(because uniques should not be gotten abyss a2) is not normal or in accordance with rules. therefore is quite similar to duping.

Banned

your IQ can drop only in minus[/b]
    it is already in - :unsure:

Banned

Just drop this shit..

Banned

NEVA! :lol: