Page 22 of 30 FirstFirst ... 12181920212223242526 ... LastLast

Ares Cheaters

This is a discussion on Ares Cheaters within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; they are already banned and i dont understand anything else about what your trying to say, wasnt my point[/b] I ...
Page: 22

they are already banned

and i dont understand anything else about what your trying to say, wasnt my point[/b]
    I sure you understand come on ...
    1) I said if they aleardy banned , why do you keep talking about it ?
    2) If you think not many people saw it and you cry because its deleted why you saying it here instead of loggin knight online world game > Ares server and shout it in moradon?
    3) If you think more people there should be banned , why you think you will have more chance to get them banned by ko4life instead of sending ticket + picture + names of the players to k2 ?

Its all bullshiting , and you know it .

Lord0fWar

They join because some of them didnt want to join Vindi , not because they not good , they had different reassons.
    Every1 playing for fun but if this is fun for you what is boring?
    And dont bullshit me you didnt sent the KSC files , Shabi aleardy told me , i pm'd him and flamed him so he told me he hate this clan , so shut up.
    Oh and if Vindictive is not the best clan who is it then? you? pahahahaha ofcorse :lol:
    No offence yea , but only ::BeckHouse:: raped your clan easly at bowl , i saw 3 magicans die when i been human , he stuned thier ass so easy , anyway , who is the best clan then?

And so what if they play 24/7 , they pay premium to get in like you , so if they have time to play why not?
    Also they pking , Arena , farming , xping like every1 , this is the fun , the fun isnt following people to wait for a chance to report them.

Really , if you think your clan is better then vindictive tell me something :

Which warrior from your clan can win H0RROR in 1 vs 1 ? do you have any?
    Which priest from your clan can win Cooltang in 1 vs 1 ? do you have any?
    Which rogue from your clan can win DragonAir in 1 vs 1? do you have any?
    Which mage from your clan can win beckhouse in 1 vs 1 ? do you have any?

Who is the highest member with Nps in your clan ? i doubt if he have more then 3m.
    Nothing in infinity clan is better then vindi .[/b]
    Genku wasnt it ?. I think u havent tought 1 secound when you wrote that uterly shity post of urs. How can you even comper Vindictive and Infinity. We arent babashopers like the Most of the vindictive is. 2nd we arent orcs so we can not even have a change of geting drops from isi nor felankor. And why would any 1 have more than 1k nps ofc they have donated all of it to clan. And why in the name of god would any of our mebers report vindictive. What good would that do? If all of the vindictive mebers were to be baned there would be ruthles and other all mighty orc clans killing isi and felankor am i right?
    Genkku i think it is you who hates our clan. you been in infinity and if i remeber correct u left the clan flooding the forum with ur childish emo flaming.

CSW

They came, They saw, They LOST.

And for your information I thought the war went well. It was fun. Please come again next week. I must have died at least 15 to 20 times.

Anyways to keep to the topic I saw Infinity members bugging into Ultima. I shouted for them to TS but they thought they were so smart. I heard that they all died and were 2 stoned by one of the GM's.[/b]
    Gald that u think that way. My last bit of respect to the fine clan u used to be is now gone to the wind. You guys used to be kewl ppl when u were humans but i guess greed changes pplz. =(

Genku wasnt it ?. I think u havent tought 1 secound when you wrote that uterly shity post of urs. How can you even comper Vindictive and Infinity. We arent babashopers like the Most of the vindictive is. 2nd we arent orcs so we can not even have a change of geting drops from isi nor felankor. And why would any 1 have more than 1k nps ofc they have donated all of it to clan. And why in the name of god would any of our mebers report vindictive. What good would that do? If all of the vindictive mebers were to be baned there would be ruthles and other all mighty orc clans killing isi and felankor am i right?
    Genkku i think it is you who hates our clan. you been in infinity and if i remeber correct u left the clan flooding the forum with ur childish emo flaming.

Gald that u think that way. My last bit of respect to the fine clan u used to be is now gone to the wind. You guys used to be kewl ppl when u were humans but i guess greed changes pplz. =([/b]
    Same man, 0 respect for them.

and about csw, u guys cata bug it so much, no one stands a chance so they dont go anymore...

Genkku i think it is you who hates our clan. you been in infinity and if i remeber correct u left the clan flooding the forum with ur childish emo flaming.[/b]
    Genkku was 3 people , i only 1 of them , real owner was in your clan at the time he played , i aint been on this char for really really long time , if i not wrong like more then year.

Flo

the more u write the less will change

ChronicS

@ OmgThisIsMe:

Ur obviously the biggest fag i've ever seen. A few weeks ago u cried all ppl a river, how fukin shitty this game actually is and that ur pissed about that u wasted so much time and money for it. Didnt u say ur in the army now? How the fuk can u be online in KO4Life 24/7, writing more and more dumb shit every few minutes again.
    Btw u repeat the same shit over and over again. Every second word is "fuck". Do u think u can impress smart ppl with ur dumb shits? U refuse to accept facts, which got proven by screenshots. NOW THATS REALLY RETARDED. Get a life and calm down brainless kiddo, its just a game - and ur taking it as seriously as it was ur only life.[/b]
    +1 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

+1 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/b]
    Aren't you the warrior who i raped few days ago and you asked me " how you know me from ko4life ? " then i said who i am on ko4life and you came just to do +1? didnt you said you going to post fraps when you killed me on vs ? i doubt if you killed me on vs ever , and if you do , where is the fraps ? waiting.
    Forgot your clan name , probably because he noob , but i remember blue cape.

P.S you should have read topics before you posting , because you can see few comments above what i just said about his post , i guess you just a dumb and lazy so +1 to say its kinda easy for ya.
    Hopefully you get better in this shitty game.

As i said again , funny how people thinking here they know the other side , the other members , but you guys know shit , actually you dont even know if i male of female ( yea i male , but how can i know if i lied or not ? )
    You dont even know where i live ( city ) , so you guys think you know any shit about me?
    As i said i being asshole sometimes on forums because its laughing me when you guys posting what you posting and i wanna do it , in real life i probably was kick in your face but because you NET kid you feel safe bihaind the screen.
    Life are much more complicated if you dont know it , KO is nothing , anyway for me.

MrT

Why do u ever and ever respond again? Do u actually notice, that all ppl here making fun off u and laugh about ur childish shit ur saying all day long? U seems to be such a frustrated person without any real life or real friends, so ur still wasting ur lifetime on this forum and keep playing KO. Just stfu and ppl will stop laughing at u soon...

Why do u ever and ever respond again? Do u actually notice, that all ppl here making fun off u and laugh about ur childish shit ur saying all day long? U seems to be such a frustrated person without any real life or real friends, so ur still wasting ur lifetime on this forum and keep playing KO. Just stfu and ppl will stop laughing at u soon... [/b]
    You can call it childish you can call it retarted you can call it w/e you want , and no real friends or real life? hahaha , first i the guy who play KO or you? seems you , i playing even not 2-3 times a week, and if i do not more then 2 hours a day.
    No i not wasting my time , you can cheak the posts time , all almost in same hour because in this hour i not work , i should be sleep but i dont love to sleep.
    You make laugh and fun from me? nice then i do what i trying to do , you really think i give a shit about what people ( NET aka forums people ) thinking about me ? you really do? and i thought i the dumb here.
    You live in different country , and i in different one too , so you really think i care what you think about me? you really think its matter if you say i have 1 friend of 100? it doesnt make sense , ill have same number of friends ( im not counting , just example ) even if i open topic with font size 7 and say " IM A FUCKING NIGGA RETARD " ill have the same friends that i have and had always , so why you really think you should have post what you posted? damn i call it OWNED.

And please , dont stop laughing @ me , as i said i never had or have or care what people thinking about me here , when its become to real life talking , trust me ofcorse ill not flame and being kid like here , but i also kick you in your face if needed .

MrT

even if i open topic with font size 7 and say " IM A FUCKING NIGGA RETARD

trust me ofcorse ill not flame and being kid like here[/b]
    There is no need to create that topic, ur already writing into it.

And finally u recognized that ur a lil flaming kid. First step into illumination, bravo.

Im off dude, i laughed enough for today. My face and my stomach are already hurting to much. Im really thankful for that great entertainment.

There is no need to create that topic, ur already writing into it.

And finally u recognized that ur a lil flaming kid. First step into illumination, bravo.
    Im off dude, i laughed enough for today. My face and my stomach are already hurting to much. Im really thankful for that great entertainment. [/b]
    rofl as i said you guys read 1 line and when you find something wrong you start posting , why didnt you quote this too ? :

ill have same number of friends ( im not counting , just example ) even if i open topic with font size 7 and say " IM A FUCKING NIGGA RETARD " ill have the same friends that i have and had always.[/b]

Just to explain you , you dont know shit about my real life and you'll never do , if i said my name is fsfsdfs how can you know if its true? just because i said it? so you pathetic kid ...

And i flame when i need to , some members like 35354 ( something like that ) posting over and over again same shit and then i need to said what i said before again and hope they understood this time , like you , i need to explain again and hope you gonne see.

deliv

@ OmgThisIsMe,

the more you waste your hours writing nonsense in here the more ppl laugh at you and enjoy bumping cheaters' topic. while you were in human side like 5-6 months before or older (cant remember exactly) u were swearing to party members u dont know in english and turkish to have fun (amq XD, ibne ))), sikerim ^^ like this), and i thought at that time how come this kinda idiot plays in one of ares' top clans (PC as far as i remember). and now you prove what you really are by swearing ppl here. this illegal activity is not a thing to defend, you dont have to defend cheaters here, ppl are angry coz there are still cheaters unbanned. instead playing laughing stock, go get a life.

and one more thing, some other person was playing char. cliche makes you even funnier lmao.

@ OmgThisIsMe,

the more you waste your hours writing nonsense in here the more ppl laugh at you and enjoy bumping cheaters' topic. while you were in human side like 5-6 months before or older (cant remember exactly) u were swearing to party members u dont know in english and turkish to have fun (amq XD, ibne ))), sikerim ^^ like this), and i thought at that time how come this kinda idiot plays in one of ares' top clans (PC as far as i remember). and now you prove what you really are by swearing ppl here. this illegal activity is not a thing to defend, you dont have to defend cheaters here, ppl are angry coz there are still cheaters unbanned. instead playing laughing stock, go get a life.

and one more thing, some other person was playing char. cliche makes you even funnier lmao.[/b]
    You confusing .. i do said some kind of staff to turks like ibne , sie and so on , i love to flame turks when i say i dont speak english and they say me siktir git.
    The other guy who was on PC is Daniel / Rital , at that time i had my own char and he was DCZ and i was the leader of the clan.
    Now if you just could read my topics you could notice it alone , but as i said people not reading and say something that i aleardy said.
    Also if you was reading what i said , you will know i dont give a shit what forum people thinking about me while they even dont know who i am , so why you think your topic make sense and my not?
    Another thing you couldnt read but i aleardy said , yea i know some unbanned , but if you come and cry here k2 not gonne ban them , and again i thought i the dumb , i guess its all of you.
    Start reading the whole topic ffs.

ClanoftheBrokenBow

notice how OmgThisIsMe has more than 2k post. Also notice how that amount of posts officially makes him a "Babbling Loonie."

I apologize if it soudns like a flame, but i am stating a fact, and clearly this whole topic and the resulting offshoots need to stop. may i just shouldnt read any post for a few days. have a good night

notice how OmgThisIsMe has more than 2k post. Also notice how that amount of posts officially makes him a "Babbling Loonie."

I apologize if it soudns like a flame, but i am stating a fact, and clearly this whole topic and the resulting offshoots need to stop. may i just shouldnt read any post for a few days. have a good night[/b]
    Wow i so happy i got more then 2k posts , you can delete all what i wrote here , im not posting for post count .