Page 23 of 30 FirstFirst ... 13192021222324252627 ... LastLast

Ares Cheaters

This is a discussion on Ares Cheaters within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; notice how OmgThisIsMe has more than 2k post. Also notice how that amount of posts officially makes him a "Babbling ...
Page: 23

Banned

notice how OmgThisIsMe has more than 2k post. Also notice how that amount of posts officially makes him a "Babbling Loonie."

I apologize if it soudns like a flame, but i am stating a fact, and clearly this whole topic and the resulting offshoots need to stop. may i just shouldnt read any post for a few days. have a good night[/b]
    Maybe if people would shut up he would too eh? :mellow:

Maybe if people would shut up he would too eh? :mellow:[/b]
    Finaly somebody understand , they got the punishment nobody shouldnt post about it anymore and its kinda annoying to see same shit why some of them aint banned , every1 should back to his server section and leave it like that .

Black Irish Senior Member sir_locksley's Avatar

I love how every other post on this topic since page 11 has been made by OmgThisIsMe

I love how every other post on this topic since page 11 has been made by OmgThisIsMe [/b]
    I spammer from hell i know , but when i need to talk 1 page isnt enough ^^
    Anyway i only tried to say that they aleardy got ban and people dont need to complain anymore , people came from Girakon to Ares section and crying for nothing and it was so annoying , anyway for me , then after i explain more then hours some other noob come and say exactly like that others and then again its start , anyway i glad they done crying.

Banned

Many can beat dragonaire hes HORRIBLE.

Weeeee 25 days to go, wonder how many failed attempts at taking castle before we get back .

diosa_del_fuego

Unhappy

HI,
    yesterday i saw a new koxper of the death...yes.... 9 characters die and die and die every time... i dont know why, but i think is a exp reversed..
    i dont think was dwl
    mm sorry for my bad english .i got a pictures..

kratos

yea.. i saw that several months ago in both ares and diez.. umm why do they do that?

AHAHAHAHAH 我在操GM AHAHAHA

MARESHALL

mrSOMOYA is using speed hack!!!!!

a priest from "osmali" or something like that speed haking in ardream i recorded but k2 quality suck like hell :S

a priest from "osmali" or something like that speed haking in ardream i recorded but k2 quality suck like hell :S[/b]
    DCZ is out of control with speed hackers, even rouges are doing it now wtf

Banned
    Boston Mass aka Murder Mass . . . . ';-] . . . Server: ares best server Clan: BuDDaH grade: [1] Clan Rank:43 gg clan Character: BuDDaH

Question

i ben hearing alot of talk of badcompany useing some kinda bug and abuseing it...
    and getting name change scrolls and stuff lately. anyone know what that all about ?
    or got more info on it?
    i don't wana get banned for partying with a cheater. ';-]

FlippinSweeT

i ben hearing alot of talk of badcompany useing some kinda bug and abuseing it...
    and getting name change scrolls and stuff lately. anyone know what that all about ?
    or got more info on it?
    i don't wana get banned for partying with a cheater. ';-][/b]
    yes badcompany cheats, do not party with them, or else you might learn something about the game....

SpinalTap

Buddah, don't accuse anyone of anything with out proof. Saying we are using cheats and bug abuse? which ones, who? We've had one person in the clan name change recently.

Personally, I don't think anyone from our clan really wants to party with you anyways.