Page 25 of 30 FirstFirst ... 15212223242526272829 ... LastLast

Ares Cheaters

This is a discussion on Ares Cheaters within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; yeah i heard alot of speed hackers , personaly don't see it much.... i saw a few of them in ...
Page: 25

NeronDomitius

yeah i heard alot of speed hackers , personaly don't see it much....
    i saw a few of them in ronark
    mainly human rougues and warriors[/b]
    there are not many in cz, but in arderam, theres like 40% speedhackers, mostly on human side

Al3jo

Vindictive nice wallhackers :angry: win all wars with that

NeronDomitius

Vindictive nice wallhackers :angry: win all wars with that[/b]
    LOL :P

Smile

unfortunatly but they do
    but probably a lot of human clans do too...

Pino

thats just a visual bug. and when you go up at such a castle in the war you fall down it's a bug but you cant control it.
    so i think you cant blame them. happened to me for a million time

Vindictive nice wallhackers :angry: win all wars with that[/b]
    lol, the past few wars I have been to the humans won and there were plenty of Vindi members around. So what happened did they turn off the wall hacks for those wars?

unfortunatly but they do
    but probably a lot of human clans do too...[/b]
    LOL @ your screenshots, they prove nothing. FFS in 2 of your screenshots they are just walking around. And in the others it's simply a visual bug. I have gone into the warder area and been on top of that thing in the back several times and not been able to see or hit the humans standing next to me. There is some kind of bug up there where the opposite nation appears to be inside the wall. And about them standing near the walls...you have never been up against a wall and seen half of your char disappear into the wall? Hell, it's also possible that they were actually above you on that platform that goes around the top of the warder area and it's either a visual bug or they fell down...which has also happened to me.

Trust me on a well geared warrior it is easy to have well over 11k hp with undying...so walking into the warder area with a good healer is not a problem.

You guys are pathetic. If you spent your time xping instead of crying about some nonsense like this you would also be level 80.

Achemenes

if u guys complain about vindictive so what about ur baba's from human side i dont or when they kill the warder with full orc in and took the warder in 2 sec i dont like vindictive but u can t talk about ppl from ur side

well i could hit them as u can see on the ss even when lamchop was in the wall, but as atari and pino said maybe they were actually on the top of the wall. i just saw the post above mine saying they wallhack, so crossed my mind that i made few screen shots when they were "acussed" of wallhacking :P

p.s. about humans...yea i remember once i was infront of orc w2 , gates closed orcs infront and beterr was inside killing the warder ^^

lil_mageskillz

Sinc3rl3y clan wewalkalone ( think thats how it spelled) speed hacks in exp and bdw

Al3jo

Arrow

if in humans too use wallhack put the names :P.

Visual bug? so why the mages from Vindictive use summon friend near the wall?

if in humans too use wallhack put the names :P.

Visual bug? so why the mages from Vindictive use summon friend near the wall?[/b]
    If we was using some bug that u can tp inside warder rooms when standing by the wall, why the hell would you see us run in from the main entrance being spam nova'd everytime? Half of you people looking as stupid as the ones on official forums.

Atalo

most clans use that bug go to warder one on mondaays and watch around the back and the sides there are plenty of orcs trying to tp into the walls yes i have seen lamchop doing this and there are plenty others but dont call one person out on it many orcs use this bugg its the only way they get into to warder one there are to many people guarding it for them to get in through the gate if need be i will fraps the next lunar war and you will see all the clans that do it so please dont says its a bugg and they fall through the floor they are never in there to begin with thats y they are in the wall

Banned

most clans use that bug go to warder one on mondaays and watch around the back and the sides there are plenty of orcs trying to tp into the walls yes i have seen lamchop doing this and there are plenty others but dont call one person out on it many orcs use this bugg its the only way they get into to warder one there are to many people guarding it for them to get in through the gate if need be i will fraps the next lunar war and you will see all the clans that do it so please dont says its a bugg and they fall through the floor they are never in there to begin with thats y they are in the wall[/b]
    I remember prophecy clan mages were in the tall cylender things in human side during invasion. Couldn't attack yall but yall could surely screw me over. I was playing on lance and i remember you tekton zenna a priest and like 1-2 more mages..
    So you telling me going into those cylender things by the elmorad respawn is not bugg?

Atalo

Actually tekton got spawned in there after he died and was like oh shit tp to me.. and me and us thinking he had some orcs to kill tped to him and we all were in that thing so the spawn point was messed up we did not tp through it so please know what happened before u open ur mouth again thnx

most clans use that bug go to warder one on mondaays and watch around the back and the sides there are plenty of orcs trying to tp into the walls yes i have seen lamchop doing this and there are plenty others but dont call one person out on it many orcs use this bugg its the only way they get into to warder one there are to many people guarding it for them to get in through the gate if need be i will fraps the next lunar war and you will see all the clans that do it so please dont says its a bugg and they fall through the floor they are never in there to begin with thats y they are in the wall[/b]
    There is no bug to get in warder room apart from the main gates to get in, we do the same method everytime to get to the back of the rooms and it's 100% legit. All you need is to not get slowed and you can get in easy as a warrior.

And it IS a bug falling to the floor, for example...your own clan and his posse of archers, i can guarntee on their screen they were ALL on the top of the warder rooms arching down at people, but we all seen it as if they were bugging into the walls....