Page 26 of 30 FirstFirst ... 16222324252627282930 LastLast

Ares Cheaters

This is a discussion on Ares Cheaters within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i am not saying that you can not fall through the floor but when there are 5 mages tping people ...
Page: 26

Atalo

i am not saying that you can not fall through the floor but when there are 5 mages tping people From the OUTSIDE in the back of warder one not on the INSIDE then a warrior appears on the inside top or most of the time its a mage they tp the party in and hit all the humans from the back like i said if you want i can fraps it you will see that people just appear out of no where and all the clans and mages trying to tp through the walls i am not saing that this does not happen on both sides but w/all the mages that are stacked in warder one its hard for any char to get in even w/a priest 20-30 novas i dont think is all that easy to survive

Banned

Actually tekton got spawned in there after he died and was like oh shit tp to me.. and me and us thinking he had some orcs to kill tped to him and we all were in that thing so the spawn point was messed up we did not tp through it so please know what happened before u open ur mouth again thnx[/b]
    Oh really? So you TP to him and you STAY in there attacking people while we can't hit you. I know i ran. I ran like a bitch. But guess what? I do not let you noobs take my NP bugging..

This happend on many occasions. People in our party were complaining because they would go back there and sure enough yall would be in those things owning the person that was looking for humans

So please stop the "cover up story BS" And just admit you were doing a bug

It's just like bugging yourself into the building in luferson by innhost and relogging and nnova'ing spawn.

Atalo

rofl thats funny actually i am not covering anything up and as soon as the orcs were gone we did get out of there ask shawn and dudepat cause after that we met them in doda or someplace around there and tekton was on there vent or ts what ever it is they use & you dont have to relog to get in the castle you can walk up the steps but thats old shit and when is the last time anyone did that humans have not invaded orcs in a while atleast none of the wars taht i go to and if we do we never take castle besides this last war anyways act like you have never used the hills in EMC to come in the back way thats what i thought

so as i stated before please know the story before u open ur mouth

so as i stated before please know the story before u open ur mouth[/b]
    No offense but you could say the exact same to you, there is no tp bug to get tped inside the warder room, you can try all you like and watch people try but theres no bug, if there was such bug that means it would of been there since the map has been out and if thats the case you should have the hundreds of people waiting outside to get in, everyone would be around the sides tping eachother in.

Atalo

none taken i am there every war i see what happens i have been killed by what you say can not happen and there are alot of people each war tping party members

Then fraps it and prove me wrong ^^

Hawk.

PaTurksAreback (or what ever it is) does it every monday war.

Atalo

next monday i will if i remember my memory sux ass but see for ur self just go to warder one the one at 9:00 EST you will see all the mages trying to tp people we have been stopping them lately cause people are watching for it now i never edited fraps before so the file may be large just so u know

Banned

rofl thats funny actually i am not covering anything up and as soon as the orcs were gone we did get out of there ask shawn and dudepat cause after that we met them in doda or someplace around there and tekton was on there vent or ts what ever it is they use & you dont have to relog to get in the castle you can walk up the steps but thats old shit and when is the last time anyone did that humans have not invaded orcs in a while atleast none of the wars taht i go to and if we do we never take castle besides this last war anyways act like you have never used the hills in EMC to come in the back way thats what i thought

so as i stated before please know the story before u open ur mouth[/b]
    doda? WHo cares about doda.. I am talking about in the castle where the respawns are at and yall were bugging them towers. Bug-more-please.

PaTurksAreback (or what ever it is) does it every monday war.[/b]
    there x-underground members who didnt go human side..

if in humans too use wallhack put the names :P.

Visual bug? so why the mages from Vindictive use summon friend near the wall?[/b]
    just thought i'd read this post, found this crap so here is what happened for the retards who didnt keep their eye open the whole time.

1. LamChop/Duo run into front of warder door.
    2. they turn left go up the ramp and follow it to the back.
    3. they rush at warder to attempt to kill it.

### Note: Priests stood outside the warder walls healing so they were taking the majority of the hits (only recieved dmg from aoes) ###

other than that all i saw was a visual bug, which can be easily corrected by using teleport skills such as blink, summon friend, descent, etc...

reason why mages are near wall, well me i like to get close to watch the hp of the warder (it can be difficult to lock onto at times so have to be close enough and in right spot to hit B and be able to lock onto it), however im rarely close enough to ever attempt to bug it like JustInTime and 1Empire do to human warders.

Actually tekton got spawned in there after he died and was like oh shit tp to me.. and me and us thinking he had some orcs to kill tped to him and we all were in that thing so the spawn point was messed up we did not tp through it so please know what happened before u open ur mouth again thnx[/b]
    Also read this along the way. This isnt Wallhacking, but it is bug abuse. I figure its from when DSC said over command chat about prophecy being in one of those big poles.

It was preventable by simply walking out, towning or getting tped. However Tekton apparently said tp on him, from what i gather you killed orcs through the bugged place you found yourself meaning you used said bug to your own advantage (abused it).

Either way you go on that scenerio its actually a bannable offence.

DisposableHero

Bah what bug on the warders, get a well geared rogue to MS and light feet up the wall, bang desent to him and rape all the noobs at the back, wheres the bug in that?

i would say.

k2 plx cancel, remove lrmage 80lvl skill.. blink is bringing alot of flames for all lr mages .. :lol:

but either way.. thats the price that you have to pay for been a LR mage lvl 80 .. wtf.. you also get famous about it.. jealous of u beckhouse :lol: i love ur blink next time i catch u

omg3lol

Noish Timbish and clan NordenDLW are scammers i was in clan and i ask leader to give me the leadership for only 5mins because it was my dream he ask me 200m to be sure i gave them and then kick from clan block pms and bb i am warning u not to speak with these ppl scammers all!!!

omg3lol

never trust these assholes noobies

Al3jo

If we was using some bug that u can tp inside warder rooms when standing by the wall, why the hell would you see us run in from the main entrance being spam nova'd everytime? Half of you people looking as stupid as the ones on official forums.[/b]
    ohh sure and you dont kill felankor and isilion in a2 too

it is defended like a person does not clean