Page 27 of 30 FirstFirst ... 172324252627282930 LastLast

Ares Cheaters

This is a discussion on Ares Cheaters within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; no vindi member has had anything to do with a2 fela/isi since some got banned which is over 2months now ...
Page: 27

no vindi member has had anything to do with a2 fela/isi since some got banned which is over 2months now i think?

HeLLorY

no vindi member has had anything to do with a2 fela/isi since some got banned which is over 2months now i think?[/b]
    i hope so

ohh sure and you dont kill felankor and isilion in a2 too

it is defended like a person does not clean[/b]
    We don't, your point being?

no vindi member has had anything to do with a2 fela/isi since some got banned which is over 2months now i think?[/b]

:lol: im coming 2 get u in pk cz. haha

m4pp3r

Noish Timbish and clan NordenDLW are scammers i was in clan and i ask leader to give me the leadership for only 5mins because it was my dream he ask me 200m to be sure i gave them and then kick from clan block pms and bb i am warning u not to speak with these ppl scammers all!!![/b]
    your a moron ahahah this is fricken hilarious what where you thinking or was your brain on standby ahahahhaha wtf ahahahhah

m4pp3r

your a moron ahahah this is fricken hilarious what where you thinking or was your brain on standby ahahahhaha wtf ahahahhah[/b]
    this guy reminds me of this dude who traded a rons +8 for a leo lol he was looking to trade his rons+8 for a ii+8 and asked a dude and he said ill trade you a ii+8 for a leo so he said ok and he went and found a guy with a leo for merch and trade him the rons staff+8 for it then he went back to the guy to trade for the ii+8 and he logged off it was probly the same dude that traded the leo for the rons thatsaid he would trade the ii+8 for a leo lol same dude 2 characters scammed this dude outa his rons+8 and its hilarious hahahahhaha but your move is still nooby ahahhaha

why u quote yourself ? lol

Arktic

lmao

u gave him 2gbs to be cl when u coulda just made your own clan for 5m
    lmao :lol: :lol: :lol:

Banned
    Boston Mass aka Murder Mass . . . . ';-] . . . Server: ares best server Clan: BuDDaH grade: [1] Clan Rank:43 gg clan Character: BuDDaH

Exclamation

lmao[/b]
    GodLikeBattlePreist on ares server is a scammer...he scammed 7 people i know and used my clan to gain exp on all his chars...
    verry manipulative....
    ';-x

GodLikeBattlePreist on ares server is a scammer...he scammed 7 people i know and used my clan to gain exp on all his chars...
    verry manipulative....
    ';-x[/b]
    and ur surprised?

he was in ur clan,he learnd from the best.

Banned
    Boston Mass aka Murder Mass . . . . ';-] . . . Server: ares best server Clan: BuDDaH grade: [1] Clan Rank:43 gg clan Character: BuDDaH

Exclamation

l3atman aka godlikebattlepriest aga zorgonthegreat is a scammer and studued social engineering and manupulates people to get what he wants...watch out for this dude
    he is 27 yrs old his name is justin....
    and he is a paper delivery boy
    ';x

Liquidation

picture says a thousand words

BigBlack1

jeffstacih

l3atman aka godlikebattlepriest aga zorgonthegreat is a scammer and studued social engineering and manupulates people to get what he wants...watch out for this dude
    he is 27 yrs old his name is justin....
    and he is a paper delivery boy
    ';x[/b]

I played with Batman and loaned him stuff of mine and didnt even really know him. He never stole a penny from me. Do you have any proof or do you just say shit about people when they leave your clan.