Page 28 of 30 FirstFirst ... 1824252627282930 LastLast

Ares Cheaters

This is a discussion on Ares Cheaters within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Mirandolina_HUN his forum name is agyilk0s...
Page: 28

hashey100

Mirandolina_HUN his forum name is agyilk0s

SHANNARA Senior Member

picture says a thousand words[/b]
    Thats not NP transferring.

We call him L33T.

If you guys want some fun go to regular abyss to the ghost warriors. There you will see the clan XIAOLIAOPO and the following players
    555gjif768
    fdd1
    jghigg
    and probably a few more. They are human, They are archers and 1 priest healing. They are on auto kill and not a very high level. I killed them all and the priest was the active player tried to kill me. He finally gave up.

Please go and F them up.

misterfrisco

Not that i care to much but its an annoyance more then anything. This guy is using wall cehat where you can go up anything. The_most_populery. This is in Ares Ardream.

Promise Less, Do More Senior Member Danny's Avatar

That area is not wall hack but it is bugging technically. There's a hill right around that right side corner which lets you go to the top of the mountain. Then you just walk down to that area so no one can attack him unless they get to him from behind... But there are plenty of wall hackers in CZ everywhere, it's not even worth posting them anymore because they always tend to get unbanned even if they got punished in the first place, it's stupid.

That area is not wall hack but it is bugging technically. There's a hill right around that right side corner which lets you go to the top of the mountain. Then you just walk down to that area so no one can attack him unless they get to him from behind... But there are plenty of wall hackers in CZ everywhere, it's not even worth posting them anymore because they always tend to get unbanned even if they got punished in the first place, it's stupid.[/b]
    +1....and yea thats a bug. same shit goes down in bdw....this game is goin back to the pathetic state that it was in like 1-1 1/2 yrs ago.

Cyanid

why u quote yourself ? lol[/b]
    ROFL xD

misterfrisco

That area is not wall hack but it is bugging technically. There's a hill right around that right side corner which lets you go to the top of the mountain. Then you just walk down to that area so no one can attack him unless they get to him from behind... But there are plenty of wall hackers in CZ everywhere, it's not even worth posting them anymore because they always tend to get unbanned even if they got punished in the first place, it's stupid.[/b]
    Naw he kept walking up and down that hill lol. The only way i got him to come down was to put on my shield and press T so i could walk and he thought he iced me then he came to staff attack me then i leg cut lol and raped him finally haha.

Naw he kept walking up and down that hill lol. The only way i got him to come down was to put on my shield and press T so i could walk and he thought he iced me then he came to staff attack me then i leg cut lol and raped him finally haha.[/b]

Damm nice nice bro to kill that noob mage .

but man, you are rich, buying scrolls for pk, i remember i use to spend like 10 gbs for pk , vs scrolls all time, with rogue sin i dont have to worried much about it for pk or even for vs. i love my slacker sin :lol:

JonPeterman987

ourlastnight

TryToSurvive

l3atman aka godlikebattlepriest aga zorgonthegreat is a scammer and studued social engineering and manupulates people to get what he wants...watch out for this dude
    he is 27 yrs old his name is justin....
    and he is a paper delivery boy
    ';x[/b]
    classic Buddah.. you really weird dude... and you are the best liar ever... you telling everyone u working for FBI.. we should believe you or ignore you?

lil_mageskillz

ESMEN88

human warrior, used hacks in bdw that God mode hack.

xkarmax

hanskazan from PhonixWarlords bugg abjusing in bdw...he went up to karus side safe zone and killed that mage over and over again . noone coud go up coz u have to die or get tped

Any more evidence to that? I´m okay with editing pictures (lol) but I don`t get the hidden message in that screenshot. Even more since I know that char is not exactly a tank. Pretty plain stupid to use that to go inside Orc-base.

amparnell

Does anyone know if that CRAWFORD guy cheats? he seems like a KOXPer