Page 3 of 30 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Ares Cheaters

This is a discussion on Ares Cheaters within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; http://files.filefront.com/KOSPuser4_30_20...;/fileinfo.html Somebody DO SOMETHING ahhhhhhhhhhh...
Page: 3

Milkshaker

Default More Arrow Shower Hackers

XratedOwnz

Originally posted by RingWraith+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(RingWraith)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-NYchris
    hmm lets see dblue and pocho play my char and i do sign on once inawhile but not much so yes i have been inactive second im not defending cheaters theres no proof on who scream bugs or not and if there is show some. *Its just baby accusations especially calling all of integrity and godz such a noob you are ring and bla bla defending hackers cheaters not defending anything i can easily say pwnagefactor or f9devil scream bugs if i want but is it true? maybe yes maybe no so in that case i would keep my mouth closed and not look like an idiot. *Maybe you both should read that story a boy who cries wolf. *Plus if it was so serious 0000 would of made a bug report about it LOL. *Remember proof says more than just words. *Also ring you have been involved in scams more than once now as well as eric so calling someone else a hacker would just be going down 0000s lane of being a hypocrite.

ps. *dont know what ur bringing commander into this for this is about a scream bug topic and no commander never gave me an item so wrong again.

Nice name 1 i scammed you fukin nigger. You cant so GJ go make more Attention topics please i need more to laugh about[/b]
    we already laughing about u
    love retard childs and idiots :lol:

RingWraith

I think your the kid here. Xrated rofl ur trying to deny ur a cheater when its been proven many times ROFL

XratedOwnz

Originally posted by RingWraith
    I think your the kid here. Xrated rofl ur trying to deny ur a cheater when its been proven many times ROFL
    why u still crying? i will never be banned ^_^ and 1 question , why ppl calling u with an idiot? :lol:

RingWraith

ofc u cant be banned when u pay usd

cccch

xrated you are truly one dumb mother fucker. Nobody likes you. Your a pathetic cheater. And nobody cares if you get banned or not. Because even though your still playing... you suck horribly at the game so it doesnt affect anyone. I see you get owned daily by really newbie humans. I suggest ending yourself so you can go out with at least a sliver of respect.

XratedOwnz

Originally posted by cccch
    xrated you are truly one dumb mother fucker. *Nobody likes you. *Your a pathetic cheater. *And nobody cares if you get banned or not. *Because even though your still playing... *you suck horribly at the game so it doesnt affect anyone. *I see you get owned daily by really newbie humans. *I suggest ending yourself so you can go out with at least a sliver of respect.
    noob rogue talking peh <_< if u dun care then STFU
    p.s: when i log on at cz all humans change server , its rule :lol:

RingWraith

no1 changes server. I think last time i had a party in cz raping ur party so many times u went a2 cz then we logged a2 and u logged a1 over and over again kinda sad mr.big bad braggin turk cant kill for shit unless he go 4on1 on 1 person ^^

NorthernMonkey

no1 changes server. I think last time i had a party in cz raping ur party so many times u went a2 cz then we logged a2 and u logged a1 over and over again kinda sad mr.big bad braggin turk cant kill for shit unless he go 4on1 on 1 person ^^
    You're just as bad as he is at bragging so do shut up.

XRated just sell your damn character and die.

RingWraith

God you still alive LemonFreezer cant u just die?

XratedOwnz

i think u were in dream LOL :lol: we always raping hatred , look our videos , all ppl saw that :lol:
    hmm 4on1? but u never made me 1on1 <_< i am always telling u for 1on1 , but u dun answer , just stfu ..u r rest on ares sorry -_-

RingWraith

rofl i never dl'd ur movies but i could guess its when u raid our 3 man xp unbuffed with 8 buffed ppl 3 tanks 1 sin 4 priest?

Originally posted by RingWraith+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(RingWraith)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-NYchris
    hmm lets see dblue and pocho play my char and i do sign on once inawhile but not much so yes i have been inactive second im not defending cheaters theres no proof on who scream bugs or not and if there is show some. *Its just baby accusations especially calling all of integrity and godz such a noob you are ring and bla bla defending hackers cheaters not defending anything i can easily say pwnagefactor or f9devil scream bugs if i want but is it true? maybe yes maybe no so in that case i would keep my mouth closed and not look like an idiot. *Maybe you both should read that story a boy who cries wolf. *Plus if it was so serious 0000 would of made a bug report about it LOL. *Remember proof says more than just words. *Also ring you have been involved in scams more than once now as well as eric so calling someone else a hacker would just be going down 0000s lane of being a hypocrite.

ps. *dont know what ur bringing commander into this for this is about a scream bug topic and no commander never gave me an item so wrong again.

Nice name 1 i scammed you fukin nigger. You cant so GJ go make more Attention topics please i need more to laugh about[/b]

Just goes to show how childish you are you should grow up sometime. Just another little kid who hides behind the computer saying racial jokes that in real life he wouldnt dare to say to anyone. Also what attention am i looking for??? why would i need attention i was letting people know that im not going to be on my account no big deal but again you and your little drama and stupid rumors you always tell about people like futility hacking lmao. Ring you have more gossip than operah so if anyone is looking for attention its you. Btw you still seem to be ignoring xrateds challenge just like you ignored everyone else XD. Shows the true side of a pussy.

RingWraith

Tell the noob to meet me later today in cz when i get home if he dare to leave his priests then ill rape him np since i done it b4 ill do it again just like i raped you, and you had to blame it on ur skillbar rofl.

XenActing

Default Macro admittance in PB KO

Name: Lourd
    Time: 3:00am EST

Page 3 of 30 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast