Page 6 of 30 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Ares Cheaters

This is a discussion on Ares Cheaters within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; OMFG tr1p in ares2 6 side golems using someshit there is no healer but he is getting 1920 heal 480 ...
Page: 6

BlessedFromGods

OMFG tr1p in ares2 6 side golems using someshit there is no healer but he is getting 1920 heal 480 and 960 heal maybe healer used stealth? :huh:

chihuahua

he has a astupid gay ass priest on the rock ..... by the wall check it .. name is liek Destreza

Gorila

Default Here's another1

War_Hunter

This guy's been having a goddamn field day in cz with arrow shower hack

Cool_Hunter

f&*king jackass

Edit: lol i didnt even see that post

Quattro

Default WTF is this !!!!

zakiel

Default ok

ok if we have fraps of someone using kosp and is obvious (ie. rogue sitting down and killing for his party) where do we send it ?

NEXTGENERATION

im gettin sick of this person his name is AngryLawnGnome he is an orc... he hacked the game so that no one can see him... even while he is attacking... used cats eyes while he was attacking and i still couldnt see him

redfieldTnT

Originally posted by NEXTGENERATION
    im gettin sick of this person his name is AngryLawnGnome he is an orc... he hacked the game so that no one can see him... even while he is attacking... *used cats eyes while he was attacking and i still couldnt see him
    thers no way to abuse this bug but ill explain

for some reason i guess if ur loading and the game dosent have all the information it needs to put monsters in area or characters in one area

sometimes u spawn in one area wher monsters should be and they arent ther but u cant z onto them and they can attack you only

its a small server side glitch i remember me n my mage n a assasin were walking to orc dm's when ther used to be orc dm's

i was duffed so i thot it was illusion my assasin had lupine up so we were all talking on vent i noticed everyones hp was goin up n down and all duffed so i

thot to myself it wasnt illusion my mage was like telling me and the sin to kill the orc sin and his priestess ^^ but me or my assasin couldnt see either of

the 2 orcs so my mage tp'd me a few steps away as im shure many mages do in a pk situation when someones gettin owned

ater i was tp'd away i could see the orc assasin and priest nothing wrong on thier part small clientside glitch/bug

LoctusFury

i dont think that anyone will do anything about this guy but anyway there is always a hope that koxpers will be banned :huh:
    i tried to lure at him trol warrior but u can gues what he did he was running and firing arow shower wile he was moving.....

LoctusFury

i gues nobody is even loking at cheaters topic.....
    zzzzzzzzzz :angry: :angry: :angry:

Limited Edition! Senior Member

i got like a folder of all the ss's and fraps i took of cheaters/hax0rs wtever u call em gonna post em sometime and cz is really fuked up these days...i get outta human base get arrowshowered by like 10 archers, just lame lvl 50+s with hxb +8s in big boy cz <_<

pls ban this noob[/img]

Eloma

Originally posted by SilentPaladin
    i got like a folder of all the ss's and fraps i took of cheaters/hax0rs wtever u call em gonna post em sometime and cz is really fuked up these days...i get outta human base get arrowshowered by like 10 archers, just lame *lvl 50+s with hxb +8s in big boy cz *<_<

Yea a while ago u didnt see much archers at cz and now all of a sudden its full of them ..

( i'm archer too but dont koxp ) :x

I forget them to post it

koxper these pictures were made 1-2 months ago

now they are both lvl 70+

::Soujiro::

Default 35cikss35 user macros

he use multiarrow macros, i send a its

Page 6 of 30 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast