ISuckMyRaptorI

This is a discussion on ISuckMyRaptorI within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; he's runing faster Light feet, he's walking on hills/runing thru walls infront of everybody with no shame, he's like that ...
Page: 1

Subzero

he's runing faster Light feet, he's walking on hills/runing thru walls infront of everybody with no shame, he's like that for over a week now and no1 is doin shit about it, ill provide screen shoots later on.

Cheater:

Name: ISuckMyRaptorI
    Server: Pathos
    Cought Cheating: Koxpin tool

gayknight

Arrow

suckmyraptor? theres a guy with that name on edana but with no I's. it must be him......

BlackWidow

he's runing faster Light feet, he's walking on hills/runing thru walls infront of everybody with no shame, he's like that for over a week now and no1 is doin shit about it, ill provide screen shoots later on.

Cheater:

Name: ISuckMyRaptorI
    Server: Pathos
    Cought Cheating: Koxpin tool[/b]
    yea bro he caught my clannie 3 times while lightfeeting, so i letter the clown and tell him im gonna start fraps if he doesnt stop showing his pussie ass. he tells me hes never used a hack/macro/scam in his life and i must be lagging muahahhaha, gotta love how pathetic most ppl are in cz.

DjSammy

umm hes with me in clan and i didnt saw him using speed hack..

Subzero

umm hes with me in clan and i didnt saw him using speed hack..[/b]
    yeah right =\

BlackWidow

umm hes with me in clan and i didnt saw him using speed hack..[/b]
    guess he only does it with his 3 duffers he runs with late at night in cz...never said the kid was an idiot just a speed hacker most def.

DjSammy

yeah right =\[/b]
    <_< im saying when he was wiht me in partyies i never saw him..
    who know maybe he doesu use it but i dont belive.. show me some prof if he does....

I saw u too using speed/wall hack in cz

BlackWidow

<_< im saying when he was wiht me in partyies i never saw him..
    who know maybe he doesu use it but i dont belive.. show me some prof if he does....

I saw u too using speed/wall hack in cz [/b]
    eh DJ whats your ign cause i love killing retards all day in CZ. really easy to show proof of SPEED HACK with KSC EH. wow you really are one of the dumbest ppl ive seen post on these forums. truth be told ill bet you think speed hack means his guys doing some rails of meth or smt and comboing faster pfff. pls go to the official forums where the rest the nothing retards chill in the newbie section.

Subzero

that guy still koxpin for over a mounth now..no1 doin shit thats nice.

Kamikazebp also from BloodRunsCold is a speedhacker. GG clan it is oh yeah.