Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

as4sin from DesertWolfs is scammer

This is a discussion on as4sin from DesertWolfs is scammer within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; lol, flames flames flames!...
Page: 2

Tap0ut

lol, flames flames flames!

4Shakespeare

hmmm i think thats bad (

Megatr0n

The only reason Destination posts, is to argue with someone. You guys should know that by now

I'd imagine hes frustrated with all the gear he bought, but he's unable to kill anyone because humans outnumber orcs 239845762394857623948576 to 1.

And yes, he is not in your clan, and he was in your party. That means if he gets the drop, it's his to keep if he wants. Learn from this. Next time you see a boss, kick people who aren't in clan.

I killed Lobo and Lesath in CZ while SininS was in my party, got a scorpion shield and a lobo pendant. I kept these for myself, and am selling them, yet I don't see a post by salmin saying "OMGWTF MGATR0N IS A SCAMMER!!!11!!11"

luzak14

@up yea thats right
    if u loot something then u dont need to give it to AnyOne because u got luck and u loot next , time anyone else can loot "SB" and u get just "Soul Potion" lol
    But if u do Clan Boos Party then OFC u need to sell it and give some Noah for Rest

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Megatr0n View Post
    The only reason Destination posts, is to argue with someone. You guys should know that by now

I'd imagine hes frustrated with all the gear he bought, but he's unable to kill anyone because humans outnumber orcs 239845762394857623948576 to 1.

And yes, he is not in your clan, and he was in your party. That means if he gets the drop, it's his to keep if he wants. Learn from this. Next time you see a boss, kick people who aren't in clan.

I killed Lobo and Lesath in CZ while SininS was in my party, got a scorpion shield and a lobo pendant. I kept these for myself, and am selling them, yet I don't see a post by salmin saying "OMGWTF MGATR0N IS A SCAMMER!!!11!!11"
    i love when people call me babashoper

that just show myself how good i am that i got all my items without buying them with $$$ and they are that good that people say im babashoper

and im sure that since you did that to salmin, you are not in his party and wont be any more ya ofc salmin wont say any thing about SS coz he is already full +3s uniques and +9 he preffer buying items for $$ then in game

and idk.. maybe thats orcs game play, but here on human side, no matter with who you party, clan or random, you always sell and split between the party members

Quote Originally Posted by luzak14 View Post
    @up yea thats right
    if u loot something then u dont need to give it to AnyOne because u got luck and u loot next , time anyone else can loot "SB" and u get just "Soul Potion" lol
    But if u do Clan Boos Party then OFC u need to sell it and give some Noah for Rest
    just shut up...

party with randoms is the same, if u get the drop keep it, party on clan, sell and split, i guess ur new on ko, is the law since the ko was released :S

Quote Originally Posted by ko4mylife View Post

that just show myself how good i am that i got all my items without buying them with $$$ and they are that good that people say im babashoper

and im sure that since you did that to salmin, you are not in his party and wont be any more ya ofc salmin wont say any thing about SS coz he is already full +3s uniques and +9 he preffer buying items for $$ then in game

and idk.. maybe thats orcs game play, but here on human side, no matter with who you party, clan or random, you always sell and split between the party members

just shut up...
    ur making fun of urself.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by kaldra9 View Post
    party with randoms is the same, if u get the drop keep it, party on clan, sell and split, i guess ur new on ko, is the law since the ko was released :S
    Quote Originally Posted by Waza View Post
    ur making fun of urself.
    so thats the law? to be scammers?

ko4mylife you are seriously one of the biggest fucking idiot ever. First of all, in a random party, if a drop ends up in your inventory, and there are no pre-established rules to sharing boss drops, it is not considered scam, it is considered "luck of the straws". You don't tell a person getting a shard in an evil wizard party to sell that dagger and give you all 2 million coins. You say, "aww lucky bastard" and move the fuck on. It is the same concept. If I were him I would just tell you to go fuck yourself. QQ. That is all you do. Play the game instead, moron.
    Last edited by darkcloud3; 08-30-2009 at 11:43 PM.

Megatr0n

I never said you babashopped, I said you bought your gear. But w/e, I know reading and comprehension aren't your forte.

The reason Salmin didn't come on here and whine about it is because he, like the rest of the ko4life community, knows that you are just bitching about something that makes absolutely no sense.

WildD3vil

sad to hear that

this was fun to read

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by darkcloud3 View Post
    ko4mylife you are seriously one of the biggest fucking idiot ever. First of all, in a random party, if a drop ends up in your inventory, and there are no pre-established rules to sharing boss drops, it is not considered scam, it is considered "luck of the straws". You don't tell a person getting a shard in an evil wizard party to sell that dagger and give you all 2 million coins. You say, "aww lucky bastard" and move the fuck on. It is the same concept. If I were him I would just tell you to go fuck yourself. QQ. That is all you do. Play the game instead, moron.
    what is your in game name? very intresting to know in which clan you are

and if you call evil wizard a boss... thats really shows who you are

and the party of "randoms" weren't all random, there were people from my clan, from apero, and from K0DIAK so shut up

Quote Originally Posted by Megatr0n View Post
    I never said you babashopped, I said you bought your gear. But w/e, I know reading and comprehension aren't your forte.

The reason Salmin didn't come on here and whine about it is because he, like the rest of the ko4life community, knows that you are just bitching about something that makes absolutely no sense.
    are you retard? "i never said you babashopped, i said you bought your gear"

you meant that i bought with $$$, which means you say i babashoped, if you buying in game, you are still retard, coz its obviouslly clear

and as i said like hmm 1 week ago? after 1~2 hours of convincing, he agreed to pay us, but im sure that he and his clan will never ever get any party from k0diak / apero / relic

suck my balls, ty

Megatr0n

Do you english?

Quote Originally Posted by ko4mylife View Post

just shut up...
    i dont know bout you, but no matter what you say, you will never ever convince me that you are legit. im fairly certain you scammed falconeblue, givin this cypher ring story as a cover.

call me crazy but logically, when you make a purchase, your funds go down, aka your items. yours for some reason went up immediately after "buying" falconeblue, in fact, i think chocolatemints said that your items were similar to those who got scammed.

idk. its either that, or you scam noobs out of their money by advertising 100 souls for 400k. either way, your a douche imo, and calling others retards and calling them out on their grammar is fairly hypocritical (look that up in your Hebrew - English Dictionary)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

LinkBacks (?)