Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 31 to 44 of 44

as4sin from DesertWolfs is scammer

This is a discussion on as4sin from DesertWolfs is scammer within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by thesmallone101 i dont know bout you, but no matter what you say, you will never ever convince ...
Page: 3


  1. #31
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    ISRAEL
    Posts
    2,190

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thesmallone101 View Post
    i dont know bout you, but no matter what you say, you will never ever convince me that you are legit. im fairly certain you scammed falconeblue, givin this cypher ring story as a cover.

    call me crazy but logically, when you make a purchase, your funds go down, aka your items. yours for some reason went up immediately after "buying" falconeblue, in fact, i think chocolatemints said that your items were similar to those who got scammed.

    idk. its either that, or you scam noobs out of their money by advertising 100 souls for 400k. either way, your a douche imo, and calling others retards and calling them out on their grammar is fairly hypocritical (look that up in your Hebrew - English Dictionary)
    what? i don't understand what you want? my items go down? what?

    and about the account.. im no longer going to say stuff over and over again, you saw the topic, you saw the facts and what i said, if you want some refresh go look for it and read it

  2. #32
    Senior Member thesmallone101's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    1,347

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ko4mylife View Post
    what? i don't understand what you want? my items go down? what?

    and about the account.. im no longer going to say stuff over and over again, you saw the topic, you saw the facts and what i said, if you want some refresh go look for it and read it
    i have read it. and you can spoon feed your bullshit to everyone else, its not gonna work for me.

  3. #33
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    ISRAEL
    Posts
    2,190

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thesmallone101 View Post
    i have read it. and you can spoon feed your bullshit to everyone else, its not gonna work for me.
    take a ticket and stand in the "blowing Destination" line

  4. #34
    Senior Member thesmallone101's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    1,347

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ko4mylife View Post
    take a ticket and stand in the "blowing Destination" line
    sorry, i've got my own stand, its the "see destination get his ass whooped when he was on his dcz warrior 1 dagger by bankin"

    thats a sell out show.....

  5. #35
    Amuse me Moderator razor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    nowhere
    Posts
    7,646

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ko4mylife View Post
    what? i don't understand what you want? my items go down? what?

    and about the account.. im no longer going to say stuff over and over again, you saw the topic, you saw the facts and what i said, if you want some refresh go look for it and read it
    he means that when u spend 40 gbs~ to buy a char, u use part of ur gear to pay that price which means that after the purchase ud have to re-gear or use rentals for a bit. that didnt happen with u though, u still had a raptor+8 (FalconeBlue had 1 aswell) right after the purchase (later u got an avedon).

    can u understand that or should i repeat myself in an even more basic explanation?

  6. #36
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    ISRAEL
    Posts
    2,190

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    he means that when u spend 40 gbs~ to buy a char, u use part of ur gear to pay that price which means that after the purchase ud have to re-gear or use rentals for a bit. that didnt happen with u though, u still had a raptor+8 (FalconeBlue had 1 aswell) right after the purchase (later u got an avedon).

    can u understand that or should i repeat myself in an even more basic explanation?
    lol, see how you guys bullshit? i never ever had a raptor +8, i had only +3 rev coz i used chitins

    and i did sell some of my gear, and i was also lucky on anvil and made some +7 high class, i kept money for the char and didn't buy uniques for my warrior

    you guys are talking like you played on my account or you are me, you don't know any thing and just talking shits

  7. #37
    Senior Member thesmallone101's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    1,347

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ko4mylife View Post
    lol, see how you guys bullshit? i never ever had a raptor +8, i had only +3 rev coz i used chitins

    and i did sell some of my gear, and i was also lucky on anvil and made some +7 high class, i kept money for the char and didn't buy uniques for my warrior

    you guys are talking like you played on my account or you are me, you don't know any thing and just talking shits
    heres another thing, you say, and have said, MANY TIMES that you payed STRAIGHT GBS for this. 30 was the number. that means that you would have to give 15 gbs, then another 15 and get the CR.

    So, lets use logic here.

    If we KNOW that the seller of FalconeBlue is a scammer

    And we KNOW that this method leaves room for you to get scammed

    then LOGICALLY, it means that the scammer, who already scammed once before, would also RUN OFF with your gbs and scam YOU as well. the only way you wouldnt be scammed is if there were 1 of 2 scenarios.

    1. You are indeed the scammer, making your story bs.
    2. You are an accomplice, who got his fair share of the heist, aka, the character and some gear.

    Now, either one wouldnt suprise me personally.....

    ofc, you are innocent, and the fact that you ended up with almost identical gear to that which was scammed off the char is simply a coincidence, and we all hate you because your combo is 1337 as hell and we have nightmares of your scammed char hitting faster then an energy rock because you are that fucking awesome at this game.

    (yes you jew, that was sarcasm. no you mod, that was not racism.)

  8. #38
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    uk
    Posts
    680

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thesmallone101 View Post
    heres another thing, you say, and have said, MANY TIMES that you payed STRAIGHT GBS for this. 30 was the number. that means that you would have to give 15 gbs, then another 15 and get the CR.

    So, lets use logic here.

    If we KNOW that the seller of FalconeBlue is a scammer

    And we KNOW that this method leaves room for you to get scammed

    then LOGICALLY, it means that the scammer, who already scammed once before, would also RUN OFF with your gbs and scam YOU as well. the only way you wouldnt be scammed is if there were 1 of 2 scenarios.

    1. You are indeed the scammer, making your story bs.
    2. You are an accomplice, who got his fair share of the heist, aka, the character and some gear.

    Now, either one wouldnt suprise me personally.....

    ofc, you are innocent, and the fact that you ended up with almost identical gear to that which was scammed off the char is simply a coincidence, and we all hate you because your combo is 1337 as hell and we have nightmares of your scammed char hitting faster then an energy rock because you are that fucking awesome at this game.

    (yes you jew, that was sarcasm. no you mod, that was not racism.)
    looks like another noob was busted by bankin xD (post tha pic)

  9. #39
    Senior Member thesmallone101's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    1,347

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mikey144 View Post
    looks like another noob was busted by bankin xD (post tha pic)
    I cant take full credit though, yoav already called this dude out. i just re clarified it, in a way even the most idiotic of people could understand. hence the reason you understood it

    jk jk jk <3

  10. #40
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    uk
    Posts
    680

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thesmallone101 View Post
    I cant take full credit though, yoav already called this dude out. i just re clarified it, in a way even the most idiotic of people could understand. hence the reason you understood it

    jk jk jk <3
    but your mum still doesnt understand it

  11. #41
    Selam Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Curitiba/Brazil
    Posts
    161

    Default

    i had a similiar situation with gladiators, my friend was in glad party when they droped a EP and my friend got the drop and keep it, we asked to pay, they said no and if we didnt give it back they would post we are scammers at forums like he did with this guy.

  12. #42
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    ISRAEL
    Posts
    2,190

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thesmallone101 View Post
    heres another thing, you say, and have said, MANY TIMES that you payed STRAIGHT GBS for this. 30 was the number. that means that you would have to give 15 gbs, then another 15 and get the CR.

    So, lets use logic here.

    If we KNOW that the seller of FalconeBlue is a scammer

    And we KNOW that this method leaves room for you to get scammed

    then LOGICALLY, it means that the scammer, who already scammed once before, would also RUN OFF with your gbs and scam YOU as well. the only way you wouldnt be scammed is if there were 1 of 2 scenarios.

    1. You are indeed the scammer, making your story bs.
    2. You are an accomplice, who got his fair share of the heist, aka, the character and some gear.

    Now, either one wouldnt suprise me personally.....

    ofc, you are innocent, and the fact that you ended up with almost identical gear to that which was scammed off the char is simply a coincidence, and we all hate you because your combo is 1337 as hell and we have nightmares of your scammed char hitting faster then an energy rock because you are that fucking awesome at this game.

    (yes you jew, that was sarcasm. no you mod, that was not racism.)
    first of all Mr.Monkey, i paid 30 gbs AND cr, learn how to read idiot

    second who the fuck knew or know that it was FalconBlue if its really is? the char name wasn't falconblue and there is no proof that it was

    second your logic is stupid, its like saying that some one who rape girls will rape boys too lol

    and you are a still indian monkey, and your turn is soon so be ready

    mikey144 you can take a ticket and stand in the line too

  13. #43
    Senior Member thesmallone101's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    1,347

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ko4mylife View Post
    first of all Mr.Monkey, i paid 30 gbs AND cr, learn how to read idiot

    second who the fuck knew or know that it was FalconBlue if its really is? the char name wasn't falconblue and there is no proof that it was

    second your logic is stupid, its like saying that some one who rape girls will rape boys too lol

    and you are a still indian monkey, and your turn is soon so be ready

    mikey144 you can take a ticket and stand in the line too
    listen you fat nosed stupid kike, grats, you paid 30 gbs and a cr BUT THAT STILL HAS HUGE POTENTIAL TO BE SCAMMED! once again, you prove to everyone what a piece of shit you are matan.... the fact you gave a scammer a CR as well as 30 gbs MEANS NOTHING FOR YOU! it only furthers my point that its illogical that you "bought it" from the scammer because of the fact that YOU CANT PUT 30 GBS IN A TRADE WINDOW! THE MOST YOU CAN DO IS 21. THIS MEANS THAT YOU MUST DO 2 TRADES WITH THE PERSON, MEANING THAT YOU HAVE A GREAT CHANCE AT GETTING SCAMMED!

    ill repeat what i said.

    then LOGICALLY, it means that the scammer, who already scammed once before, would also RUN OFF with your gbs and scam YOU as well. the only way you wouldnt be scammed is if there were 1 of 2 scenarios.

    1. You are indeed the scammer, making your story bs.
    2. You are an accomplice, who got his fair share of the heist, aka, the character and some gear.

    You just make this too easy.
    edit: who said anything bout raping boys? your analogy fails.

  14. #44
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    115

    Default

    Ignore this piece of shit. No one takes him seriously. He is a joke. Not only that, it is more than likely that he is also a scammer. Like thesmallone101 said, if a scammer scammed an account once, he would more than likely scam again. Especially when it involves a trade of more than 21 gbs. Why would he spare a dumbass like you? You are an irritating fuck. You are the type of person who would make a person with a good reputation want to scam you - just to make you get the fuck out. I can't imagine what a scammer would do.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

LinkBacks (?)


Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •