Page 10 of 22 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast

Ash EleKriK COMBO QUICK FAST!

This is a discussion on Ash EleKriK COMBO QUICK FAST! within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; you mean now? lol and who cares if someone xp's bugs its fucked up anywayz its just like when logos ...
Page: 10

blueduck

you mean now? lol and who cares if someone xp's bugs its fucked up anywayz its just like when logos came out the massive dupe with buses prices were so high except in this its xp bugging it shouldnt matter everyone in ko xp bugs

TrapStar250

you mean now? lol and who cares if someone xp's bugs its fucked up anywayz its just like when logos came out the massive dupe with buses prices were so high except in this its xp bugging it shouldnt matter everyone in ko xp bugs[/b]
    SO exp bug FTW +2?????

ISeeYouPee

voot hell yea xD

razzy

WOOT* hell yea xD[/b]

if we all xp bug, there ownt be a problem

btw wuts xp bugging?
    all i heard was something about multiplying urself O_O wtf

Mercyful

... gm isnt doing his job.. by trusting someone inside game.. whoever was int he party with the koxpers should all be banned
    gm should be warned for only banning certain person

If you look closer at the ss, you see proof of xlovex exp bugging too. It shows him entering the party, kreeden leaving the party, and him entering the party again. That's proof of a x2 and using czcombo. Whoever took the ss (either jross or blaze) left the party after that and love finished his x4 but you can't see that so I won't bother trying to prove it. If someone did buy his account I would suggest you chargeback. He has just as good of a chance as getting banned as any of us since the ss shows him bugging.

TrapStar250

If you look closer at the ss, you see proof of xlovex exp bugging too. It shows him entering the party, kreeden leaving the party, and him entering the party again. That's proof of a x2 and using czcombo. Whoever took the ss (either jross or blaze) left the party after that and love finished his x4 but you can't see that so I won't bother trying to prove it. If someone did buy his account I would suggest you chargeback. He has just as good of a chance as getting banned as any of us since the ss shows him bugging.[/b]
    mmmm HOW MANY TIMES DID U DO BUDDY KNOWING ALL THIS??????

lol, fact is, we were there for a mere 10 mins cuz those dumb fags asked us to come try it. Then as i said they only took the ss so we didnt tell everyone they cheated. You can deny it all you want, but when a GM checks my logs, and then yours, he'll know who teh cheater is.

IllusionS

I exp bugged to 70, BUT NO ONES GOT PROOF ON ME MUAHA

TrapStar250

lol, fact is, we were there for a mere 10 mins cuz those dumb fags asked us to come try it. Then as i said they only took the ss so we didnt tell everyone they cheated. You can deny it all you want, but when a GM checks my logs, and then yours, he'll know who teh cheater is.[/b]
    LOGs wont be needed to prove you using a 3rd party tool the SS tells averything with one look............ You joining the party 5x times sry to say but yea your done even if you only did it 10mins for 2 hours

The picture makes that obvious, the love thing is just hidden so I felt like pointing it out was necessary. Sorry someone posted an ss of you shooting arrows with your daggers blaze, i would have argued it was photoshopped but now I don't really mind.

LOGs wont be needed to prove you using a 3rd party tool the SS tells averything with one look............ You joining the party 5x times sry to say but yea your done even if you only did it 10mins for 2 hours[/b]

But logs will prove you lvled from 62-64 via exp bug. That's all he was saying.

qpBLAZEqp

The picture makes that obvious, the love thing is just hidden so I felt like pointing it out was necessary. Sorry someone posted an ss of you shooting arrows with your daggers blaze, i would have argued it was photoshopped but now I don't really mind.[/b]
    lol u dont see me crying about a ss of wut shittt iam still goin strong babaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

The reason this was posted is because you all thought that the image posted of you koxping had to do with us and it didn't. So you've definitely cried about it.

qpBLAZEqp

The reason this was posted is because you all thought that the image posted of you koxping had to do with us and it didn't. So you've definitely cried about it.[/b]
    1. I would of posted this Ss not anyone eles if i even though you tried to post a pic of me trying to bann me...

2. i would of posted this ss the first day that the one of me was posted dont u think dumass yessss

3 Your a dumasss End of convo

Page 10 of 22 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast