Page 11 of 22 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Ash EleKriK COMBO QUICK FAST!

This is a discussion on Ash EleKriK COMBO QUICK FAST! within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; one quick question, since this is ss is old, why post/ send ss to gm now...? why decide ban him ...
Page: 11

greydin

one quick question, since this is ss is old, why post/ send ss to gm now...?
    why decide ban him now?[/b]
    Everyone who knows me knows that I don't cheat I don't use any of that shit. I didn't even use the xtrap bypass when xtrap. Reading all shit

Well let me tell you why.......
    Apparently Someone posted a SS of a rogue Shooting multishot from daggers that was edited and looked like shit but "Blaze" was highlighted by the person taking the SS. So Love Jross and blaze think it's Bloodonmydaggers. So to get back at him they post a SS of Elektrik, xlovex, jross, blaze, yatta, Kreeden, and Stardollar, because they think it was Fierce clan that tried to get him banned. xLovex told me he sold his account for $200 and doesn't care what happens. As for Jross and Blaze "they wont get banned because xlovex talked to a GM named "calimaestro" and he sent the SS to him via MSN. This way only elektrik gets banned. Now I am not sure but I believe that for someone to get banned the SS has to be uploaded through the system not sent to a GM through an email.

I would like to make a few things clear about what happened. I am an assistant in the clan and this situation was brought to my attention the day it happened. I spoke with all the parties, on our vent, that were in that SS. So I will give you the version that I was given by all involved, and everyone said this is what happened.

Stardollar was trying to get exp bugged and Elektrik heard them on vent. When he heard what was going on he started investigating what was happening. Elektrik found out that Jross, blaze, and xLovex were exp bugging as well as using koxp for making coin. xLovex insisted that we were falling behind all these other clans because they were leveling faster than us and he wanted everyone to exp bug to keep up. Elektrik said I don't think we should because we have a reputation of being legit and we don't want to ruin that. xLovex told him noone would find out just try it. Obviously from the SS you can see they tried it. I was told it lasted about 10 minutes and then it stopped. When they told me this my reaction was "what are you stupid". At that point I told them I wont be in a clan of people cheating so either it wont happen again or I am gone. Elektrik said it would never happen again. xLovex was given the option to stay in clan if there was no more cheating. He told me he couldn't stop with his money maker because he need better equipment. I told him he need to leave clan and that we wouldn't trash his name. I gave the same options to others and they all said they would stop. The next day I logged on R3 for boss run and found xLovex, Jross and Blaze there. I didn't think it looked right that they were in a known koxp server(R3) so I told Elektrik to ban them. I was informed that Blaze had a SS of the exp bug and would post it if anything was said about them. I told them it was there decision to do what they want.

Now a month and a half maybe two months later this SS pops up. If Elektrik was exp bugging 2 months ago when he was level 61 would he have just leveled to 64 2 days ago? Pretty simple to figure out xLovex, which is the person who started this thread, is trying to make Elektrik and the rest of his clan look like they have been exp bugging from level 1. That is not the case at all. I listened to all of them tell me what happened and how it all went down.

Banned

Everyone who knows me knows that I don't cheat I don't use any of that shit. I didn't even use the xtrap bypass when xtrap. Reading all shit

Apparently Someone posted a SS of a rogue Shooting multishot from daggers that was edited and looked like shit but "Blaze" was highlighted by the person taking the SS. So Love Jross and blaze think it's Bloodonmydaggers. So to get back at him they post a SS of Elektrik, xlovex, jross, blaze, yatta, Kreeden, and Stardollar, because they think it was Fierce clan that tried to get him banned. xLovex told me he sold his account for $200 and doesn't care what happens. As for Jross and Blaze "they wont get banned because xlovex talked to a GM named "calimaestro" and he sent the SS to him via MSN. This way only elektrik gets banned. Now I am not sure but I believe that for someone to get banned the SS has to be uploaded through the system not sent to a GM through an email.

I would like to make a few things clear about what happened. I am an assistant in the clan and this situation was brought to my attention the day it happened. I spoke with all the parties, on our vent, that were in that SS. So I will give you the version that I was given by all involved, and everyone said this is what happened.

Stardollar was trying to get exp bugged and Elektrik heard them on vent. When he heard what was going on he started investigating what was happening. Elektrik found out that Jross, blaze, and xLovex were exp bugging as well as using koxp for making coin. xLovex insisted that we were falling behind all these other clans because they were leveling faster than us and he wanted everyone to exp bug to keep up. Elektrik said I don't think we should because we have a reputation of being legit and we don't want to ruin that. xLovex told him noone would find out just try it. Obviously from the SS you can see they tried it. I was told it lasted about 10 minutes and then it stopped. When they told me this my reaction was "what are you stupid". At that point I told them I wont be in a clan of people cheating so either it wont happen again or I am gone. Elektrik said it would never happen again. xLovex was given the option to stay in clan if there was no more cheating. He told me he couldn't stop with his money maker because he need better equipment. I told him he need to leave clan and that we wouldn't trash his name. I gave the same options to others and they all said they would stop. The next day I logged on R3 for boss run and found xLovex, Jross and Blaze there. I didn't think it looked right that they were in a known koxp server(R3) so I told Elektrik to ban them. I was informed that Blaze had a SS of the exp bug and would post it if anything was said about them. I told them it was there decision to do what they want.

Now a month and a half maybe two months later this SS pops up. If Elektrik was exp bugging 2 months ago when he was level 61 would he have just leveled to 64 2 days ago? Pretty simple to figure out xLovex, which is the person who started this thread, is trying to make Elektrik and the rest of his clan look like they have been exp bugging from level 1. That is not the case at all. I listened to all of them tell me what happened and how it all went down.[/b]

question sir. *raises hand* WHY THE FUCK WOULD THEY THINK ITS ME? just a question...

ISeeYouPee

yo wtf u guys writing books for?
    cant u just say ..stfu

IllusionS

Probably because you love semen.

Now a month and a half maybe two months later this SS pops up. If Elektrik was exp bugging 2 months ago when he was level 61 would he have just leveled to 64 2 days ago? Pretty simple to figure out xLovex, which is the person who started this thread, is trying to make Elektrik and the rest of his clan look like they have been exp bugging from level 1. That is not the case at all. I listened to all of them tell me what happened and how it all went down.[/b]
    if u dont believe this old man then go fukk urself

spam, spam spam

greydin u seem like a wise old man

TrapStar250

Fuck the long story ban all of u

question sir. *raises hand* WHY THE FUCK WOULD THEY THINK ITS ME? just a question...[/b]
    Yea I've been wondering that myself.

Mike_Miller

Fuck the long story ban all of u[/b]

Lol they set ash up they teliing him about it and when he went to go try it they ss it... why else would they take ss of it...

love your a stupid bitch man, ash alway been a man to you and never slammed you or your ppl on the fourm for exp bugging and koxping. then you do something liike this where you guys kinda set him up...

in the same ss it shows you exp bugging...

undefeated you are our friend and buddie and ash always defending you against all and oyu see this and so quick to jump on the band wagon... gay man.

all other's i guess just go get bent and get off ash nuts, i hate to say it but he made his mistakes and he has moved on you guys should to.

Mike_Miller

WOW, gee ash u guys used to make fun of us cuase were not all 65+, you guys said u were legit... hmm i smell the end of fierce. I hope Mike aint into exp buggin but it wuldnt shock me... ash n yatta thats just pathetic , well hey i cant just blame u two i mean after all every1 in that party knows ur exp buggin, so ash, yatta, kreeden, love, jross,star gg. i can bet brighteyes n greydin didnt kno anything bout this. im 90% sure i kno who took this ss all i can say my hat goes off to u. so all thats left to say really is GG FEIRCE, ash might aswell start buggin ur cypher chracter . cya - Heartlesskillah[/b]
    lol you keep wishing you turk, heartlesskillah you two face bitch, all oyu fucking fags are so two faced and pathic makes me sick. hearthless go get a life you fucking jealious loooser.

Mike_Miller

[quote]
    OK Lets upload the ksc and say BB to elektrik the little pusssy Exp bugger

Better give all your items to another Rogue because Your ass is banned. Having my Gm friend look at it now!!!
    [/quote

mw4r didint you have a in ib duel roc duel we and shell? you nothing but a little girl pissed off at a little thing trying to blow it up to xlovex status

[quote]
    elektrik how do you feel man? all your hard work on ronark is now gone blocked for 3rd party tools jajaja Hey look he pulled a ravaarph!
    [/quote

LOL your such a fag. are you like five?

[quote]
    well see about that
    [/quote

ah the fag asain/mexican mix or something... one thing we do know is that you do talk shit...

[quote]
    omg elektrik`s ss cant do anything but i want teh ksc file to be send hope will ELEKTRIK BANN =d=d
    [/quote

lol great another bang wagon jumper

[quote]
    it doesnt matter that u said u used it for 10mins the problem is that u used it nyway 3rd party tool is bannable no matter who long u use it if u used it then thats bannable
    [/quote

[quote]
    Darius Fuk Ov, no 1 cares who u defend... kiss my ass
    Elektrik, KSC sent Calimaesto has been PM'ed and i had a talk with him you will be banned
    All, I have nothing more to say... HAVE A NICE DAY

P.S. I'm not quitting Ronark find better source for news Ash, My Friend... maybe if i do we can clan on the next server and lvl legit...that is if you know how!
    [/quote

its funny abotu how all the balck sterotypes are scandless bullshit liers and all three are in here yapping up a storm

[quote]
    well for bugging u should get banned..
    [/quote

killalot, wtf happen to up to much undefeated semen you guys are all mixed up... do you just turn you back on a mate and you all know what happen there... you were not our frieND? ashes friend?

[quote]
    lol how funny it is to see people change their story.

"we are legit"

*after SS*

"oh we only "tried" it for two seconds"

:lol:
    [/quote

the most legit clan oyu'll ever see

true these kids made there mistakes but it somethign which you learn form and move on

[quote]
    dunno ,i just said hope he got banned for this .
    [/quote

i bet you do stupid.

[quote]
    mmmm HOW MANY TIMES DID U DO BUDDY KNOWING ALL THIS??????
    [/quote
    same way you learned how to do it and teach him fuck tard.

[quote]
    lol u dont see me crying about a ss of wut shittt iam still goin strong babaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
    [/quote

Blaze you pussy scanless dirty lieing ******

bitch you know how you got your levels too, or are you gonna lie about that too. man your pretty fucked up bro but i guess what do you except from your kind.

mate i wish i could met you in real life it'd be awsome, -

W4rWIthin

LOL whoever told you I had those items are Retarded I had quest jewels and +7 chitin. And For This server i could care less. The only person who is worth Shit is Undefeated the rest can suck a phat cock. Yall are nothin.....

Banned

i can believe the fact that he did for only like 10 mins but its the fact that he did it period and then said he was legit in every way and michael who are you to tell someone to get a life? u suck some guy in cali's dick for items and what lvl are you now? 68? YOU sir need to get a life. (and learn how to combo)

diez drama>ronark drama more fun :lol:

Page 11 of 22 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast