Page 13 of 22 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 ... LastLast

Ash EleKriK COMBO QUICK FAST!

This is a discussion on Ash EleKriK COMBO QUICK FAST! within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; this is between elektrik and his clannies and love and his clannies evry1 else should stay out of it...
Page: 13

this is between elektrik and his clannies and love and his clannies

evry1 else should stay out of it

kennyburger

1 thing did ash get banned or not ?

Focusss

Ronark is a fucked up server, so who cares he is using exp bug...

blueduck

wow.. this topic still going.. i have one question for ever how many people actaully care if he xp buged or not? because if you dont is there a reason for this topic? and while i was looking at the picture i notice that love was helping with the xp bug it says love has join the party twice which means that he was helping them xp bug or he got xp buged x2 or x3 w/e so for all means correct me if im wrong does that mean he is xp bugging and pretty muchs makes him busted also? and i would highly doubt eletrik would xp bug i mean he seem like a pretty legit person.. when i was lvl 61 on shankyouverymuch he was lvl 62-63 i think not sure... but ne wayz i think this topic is worthless its pretty pointless because EVERYONE KNOWS that the gms wont do shit they can give 2 shits about ko so to top it all off how about just closing this retarded topic

kennyburger

i just want to know did Elektrik get banned or no ?

ok 2 things i have to say.... love and blaze and jross.. get a fucken life ffs.. man i dont even play ronark and i know that what elektrik is saying is true and all your saying is bullshit... dude i was on your vent for a little bit and my name was SuckIt.. i know you xp bugged cause you wanted me to join you guys at xp bugging when i was in your clan with some random charcter that is gathering dust everyday... why are you trying so hard to get elektrik banned.. are you still sad you had to quit the clan cause you thought xp bugging was better than having a good and legit fun clan.. you know the only reason you left was because you wanted to keep xp bugging but elektrik didnt want.. man to bad you have to be a fucken retard to cool people... i guess thats how some black people are...

LOL whoever told you I had those items are Retarded I had quest jewels and +7 chitin. And For This server i could care less. The only person who is worth Shit is Undefeated the rest can suck a phat cock. Yall are nothin.....[/b]
    loollllllllllllllll man learn how to combo? mike can whoop your srry ass anytime... and lvl 68 isnt fucken hard with the 20m xp scrolls k2 gave to everyone... look, kos not a game for people under the age of 13, so i would recomend you go back to playing pokemon bro.

qpBLAZEqp

ok 2 things i have to say.... love and blaze and jross.. get a fucken life ffs.. man i dont even play ronark and i know that what elektrik is saying is true and all your saying is bullshit... dude i was on your vent for a little bit and my name was SuckIt.. i know you xp bugged cause you wanted me to join you guys at xp bugging when i was in your clan with some random charcter that is gathering dust everyday... why are you trying so hard to get elektrik banned.. are you still sad you had to quit the clan cause you thought xp bugging was better than having a good and legit fun clan.. you know the only reason you left was because you wanted to keep xp bugging but elektrik didnt want.. man to bad you have to be a fucken retard to cool people... i guess thats how some black people are... [/b]
    Good are u done like anyone gives a fuk wut u think and as far as that black shit i can care less also if your not in the fuckin pic or kno anything about the fuckin pic STFU end of fuckin convo u dumass white piece of shit..///////

Done

minhking

Smile

Well cheater and buggers busted got banned. Its only matter of time. Let me go back to kill some more cheaters

Banned

loollllllllllllllll man learn how to combo? mike can whoop your srry ass anytime... and lvl 68 isnt fucken hard with the 20m xp scrolls k2 gave to everyone... look, kos not a game for people under the age of 13, so i would recomend you go back to playing pokemon bro.[/b]

sure he can kill me. he spams me for 750+ and he has retarded gear. but the facts are. NO his combo is shit and anyone who watched his video knows that. you sir are an idiot, 20M exp scrolls? try 20%. as for KO being a game for any over the age of 13 that's fine with me seeing as im 14.

Mike_Miller

i can believe the fact that he did for only like 10 mins but its the fact that he did it period and then said he was legit in every way and michael who are you to tell someone to get a life? u suck some guy in cali's dick for items and what lvl are you now? 68? YOU sir need to get a life. (and learn how to combo)[/b]
    this fucking looser still on my dick??? nice i still got some fans. retared items? lol your a fucking retard. lol at all this talk about me getting a life and you keep coming on this lame fourm to spam my name when i say nothign to you... lol what are oyu like 12?

Mammales or wut the fuck ever is your name try harder cuz u shitty bitch

Mike if you dont wonna meat me in real life an you prob will never so u can shut yo ass up and go triple play your char dumshit ill fuck you and your punkass brother up .................................[/b]
    LOL blaze you stupid cunt scandless ass bitch, you ever see me in real life i'd fuck you up so fast ill still have time to kick your brother iun the head before keenan finish his beer.

you love and your brother man i cant belive how real you guys are from street to game you show why your hate across the nation.

this fucking looser still on my dick??? nice i still got some fans. retared items? lol your a fucking retard. lol at all this talk about me getting a life and you keep coming on this lame fourm to spam my name when i say nothign to you... lol what are oyu like 12?
    LOL blaze you stupid cunt scandless ass bitch, you ever see me in real life i'd fuck you up so fast ill still have time to kick your brother iun the head before keenan finish his beer.

you love and your brother man i cant belive how real you guys are from street to game you show why your hate across the nation.[/b]
    anger problems ? :lol:

WillSmith

i didnt readed this all topic or this posts but i can tell u that even in the begining
    Ash ( Electrik ) tryed exp bug and was seeking for not legit ways to lvl and more in lvl 45 =]

i didnt readed this all topic or this posts but i can tell u that even in the begining
    Ash ( Electrik ) tryed exp bug and was seeking for not legit ways to lvl and more in lvl 45 =][/b]

i dont get wut u said
    u supporting him or not? cant tell O_O
    my comprehension of english suks

Mike_Miller

very you bitch

Page 13 of 22 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 ... LastLast