Page 15 of 22 FirstFirst ... 5111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Ash EleKriK COMBO QUICK FAST!

This is a discussion on Ash EleKriK COMBO QUICK FAST! within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; dude wow you seoruisly need to grow up and act your age not your shoe size dude everyone has there ...
Page: 15

douma

dude wow you seoruisly need to grow up and act your age not your shoe size dude everyone has there own opinion i mean i dont know blood that much but to me he seems like a pretty sick guy and if you want to make fun of someone for acting childish look at yourself bro before commenting on someone else[/b]
    +1 ur the one acting like a 12 year old mike

I think his shoe size actually might be his age. He's a big guy,

lolllll ok yourbloods, so your saying you can't read what im writing and what mike is writing? man ok your 14 and you still cant read English.. lol i feel bad for you bro... i think people actually tutor turks to learn english in some places, might want to consider joining them.. anyways im out youngster

Banned

lolllll ok yourbloods, so your saying you can't read what im writing and what mike is writing? man ok your 14 and you still cant read English.. lol i feel bad for you bro... i think people actually tutor turks to learn english in some places, might want to consider joining them.. anyways im out youngster[/b]
    im sorry, what was that? i cant read what you're typing it's to screwed and chopped. I think undy's nephew jumping up and down on his keyboard makes more legible words than you.

razzy

im sorry, what was that? i cant read what you're typing it's to screwed and chopped. I think undy's nephew jumping up and down on his keyboard makes more legible words than you.[/b]
    rofl
    :lol:

douma

aight well first bloods said 5 and 12 DOSENT EQUAL 14 since u said 12 and 5 are the same in ur book. mabee u dont know any math cause =/ is dosent equal or an inequality (as close as u can write in on the computer). then u said umm ur name is on his 7th grade friends mouth's---meaning u think ur famous (ur not but wtv). he responded that he dosent have any 7th grade friends. that sounds like he can read ur writing. i think u cant read his writing and compare it to wat u guys wrote. just my 2 sense

Mike_Miller

lol you implying that to me or what?[/b]
    sure fag

dude wow you seoruisly need to grow up and act your age not your shoe size dude everyone has there own opinion i mean i dont know blood that much but to me he seems like a pretty sick guy and if you want to make fun of someone for acting childish look at yourself bro before commenting on someone else[/b]
    omg your like so fawking funny, you reall seem like a cool guy too will you be my online buddie????? we can hold internet hands?

jezzz get a life panda-petafile and get out side your getting to stupid staying in doors all day

+1 ur the one acting like a 12 year old mike[/b]
    lol yea cuase i go into every topic and talk about some other player... douma do you even know whats goign on or you jsut decide to chim in at any old time...

aight well first bloods said 5 and 12 DOSENT EQUAL 14 since u said 12 and 5 are the same in ur book. mabee u dont know any math cause =/ is dosent equal or an inequality (as close as u can write in on the computer). then u said umm ur name is on his 7th grade friends mouth's---meaning u think ur famous (ur not but wtv). he responded that he dosent have any 7th grade friends. that sounds like he can read ur writing. i think u cant read his writing and compare it to wat u guys wrote. just my 2 sense[/b]
    wow douma get a life queer bait... lol you seriously arent gonna do shit over the summer are you??? lol you like this kid jason i know he goes to summer school even thoguth he dont need credits and i already told you i dont read half the shit here or even bother try trying cuase i just dont really care about you internet fags.

ok i gtg to gil's house cuase we do my birthday with his little sisters birth day and they expecting me... ill be able to reply maybe monday so think hard kids an tell me what happen on the fourm when im back lol.

razzy

sure fag[/b]
    im surprised you can spell FAG.

I'm guessin your parents never looked after you, so you and your insecure self comes here and spews out whatever BS he can.

And whats with you telling everyone to get a life, when its clear your the one who seems to be a high school dropout playing ko for a living MR. LVL 69.

Oh shall i say lvl 69 with no skill?

magnified

straight up..

mikes a 2 hit with 1 dagger ..

end of story

munch wang brah

douma

LMAO well id say ur friend jason has no life and nooo instead of playing ko all summer i go and work sry if thats a crime. and if u dont read half of the shit posted y are u talking......u dont know wats being said ur just spewing shit out of ur mouth. i actually read everything and blood said he went half asian on ur post sooo i said shit ill take it full asian for the hell of it. and i was responding to some1(presumbly ur brother) because he didnt bother to read a post he just decided to say shit. so sry........ya last statment was sarcasm case u didnt notice

douma

sry two more things. first ur inability to respond to my statment about ur response except to use real life shit and compare me in real life to a friend shows that u act more like a 12 year old. yeah u said that u dont read all our posts or try because u dont care bout us internet fags. u play a fukin online game, u spend how much money buying shit for ur character, spend how much time in game, ur responding to our comments with childish responses, u obviously do care about us "internet fags". btw i now believe ur a fukin idiot who prob failed dropped out of school in the 7th grade now plz go sit ur ass down, go sit in a corner, and cry some more in ur brothers lap

who r u mike (in game name)?

just wondering

Mike = Michael

He really could careless what u guys say hes just here defending our clan like you are yours. This topic is over...stop posting over and over again just flaming each other..geez

wow we got the whole ku fag klan here, any other homo friends you want to add up to this list??? man srry but this is getting boring dude.. you come up with he same comebacks since this thread started lol... its pointless to post the same shit over and over, we already know how young and uneducated you are so stop replying your only embarrassing yourself, you get your cute little friends involved and they look really stupid trying to defend you
    peace out nigga (no offense bro)

Banned

wow we got the whole ku fag klan here, any other homo friends you want to add up to this list??? man srry but this is getting boring dude.. you come up with he same comebacks since this thread started lol... its pointless to post the same shit over and over, we already know how young and uneducated you are so stop replying your only embarrassing yourself, you get your cute little friends involved and they look really stupid trying to defend you
    peace out nigga (no offense bro)[/b]

excuse me? you guys keep saying how "young" we are over and over again.