Page 16 of 22 FirstFirst ... 6121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Ash EleKriK COMBO QUICK FAST!

This is a discussion on Ash EleKriK COMBO QUICK FAST! within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; im sry mike cant act his age dont associate us with him though...
Page: 16

douma

im sry mike cant act his age dont associate us with him though

magnified

i love how the fierce clan is backin their ldr up while in the post of ElEktrIK EXp BUGGER and showing a ss of their beloved ldr hacking the game ...

and greydin, no offense but, dont u remember tellin us on vent that u do no accept cheating in any way and along with other fierce clannies ,
    i still see your in the clan, along with the others that supported the non-cheat rule.

razzy

i love how the fierce clan is backin their ldr up while in the post of ElEktrIK EXp BUGGER and showing a ss of their beloved ldr hacking the game ...

and greydin, no offense but, dont u remember tellin us on vent that u do no accept cheating in any way and along with other fierce clannies ,
    i still see your in the clan, along with the others that supported the non-cheat rule.[/b]
    i dont care elektrik bugged, after all that is his look out, besides now on elektrik and his buddies will be known as buggers.

What really does piss me off is that they were all "We are of the LEGYT" and "we do not tolerate cheaters" and yet they go back on there words.

Like why gloat about being "LEGYT" then go and do the total opposite?

Yet i still see the same people in fierce that said who dont tolerate cheaters.

Way to eat your own words.

and mike

You claim ur all "tough" and shit, but your just trying to compensate for that small dick you have.

Heck anyone can act tough and shit behind a fukin monitor.

lol im so kool ""i go to parties" lol I wouldnt be surprised if you were sitting your fat ass in your chair and trying to make out what we saying.

go get an education you cuntbag.

magnified

i dont care elektrik bugged, after all that is his look out, besides now on elektrik and his buddies will be known as buggers.

What really does piss me off is that they were all "We are of the LEGYT" and "we do not tolerate cheaters" and yet they go back on there words.

Like why gloat about being "LEGYT" then go and do the total opposite?

Yet i still see the same people in fierce that said who dont tolerate cheaters.

Way to eat your own words.[/b]

+1

Mike_Miller

pfft act tough... any time any place you fat little shit. i doNt go around asayign "ill beat anyone up" or that "ILL beat you up"... you jsut sacard atm and shiting out your mouth... both you little bitch-made-sissys stfu and get off my nuts

to douma... OMFG leave me alone its been a few day now you still on it??? if you really do have a job shouldn't you go to work??? god your a bitch

AND BEFORE ANOTHER SPAM POST

THATS MY NAME AND I LIVE IN SANTA CLARITA CALIFORNIA AND IF ANYONE WANT SOME COME ON DOWN... AND STOP TALKING SHIT OVER THE INTERNET LIKE SOM LITTLE PUSSIES...

HERE WHAT I LOOK LIKE AND IF ANYONE WANT DIRECTIONS PM ME PLS

blueduck

omg your like so fawking funny, you reall seem like a cool guy too will you be my online buddie????? we can hold internet hands?

jezzz get a life panda-petafile and get out side your getting to stupid staying in doors all day[/b]
    i have a life moron i go out everyday i dont stay home on my computer all day waiting for someone to say something back so i can think of something to say just stfu and leave..

pfft act tough... any time any place you fat little shit. i doNt go around asayign "ill beat anyone up" or that "ILL beat you up"... you jsut sacard atm and shiting out your mouth... both you little bitch-made-sissys stfu and get off my nuts
    to douma... OMFG leave me alone its been a few day now you still on it??? if you really do have a job shouldn't you go to work??? god your a bitch
    AND BEFORE ANOTHER SPAM POST

THATS MY NAME AND I LIVE IN SANTA CLARITA CALIFORNIA AND IF ANYONE WANT SOME COME ON DOWN... AND STOP TALKING SHIT OVER THE INTERNET LIKE SOM LITTLE PUSSIES...

HERE WHAT I LOOK LIKE AND IF ANYONE WANT DIRECTIONS PM ME PLS[/b]
    its just a game and this is just a forums with people over the internet... you need to chill ....and turn your pc off for a few days.... because you are taking this wayyyy to serious lool requesting real life pk rofl

douma

its just a game and this is just a forums with people over the internet... you need to chill ....and turn your pc off for a few days.... because you are taking this wayyyy to serious lool requesting real life pk rofl[/b]
    ya i agree hehe. also i think i was correct when i said u failed out of school at 7th grade. im surprised that u can use the camera on a phone (i think thats wat ur doing in "your" picture

Banned

<3 paint

slm

BlackLabel

bump

Mike_Miller

i have a life moron i go out everyday i dont stay home on my computer all day waiting for someone to say something back so i can think of something to say just stfu and leave..[/b]
    lol yea look at times mate ok kido gl in life.

its just a game and this is just a forums with people over the internet... you need to chill ....and turn your pc off for a few days.... because you are taking this wayyyy to serious lool requesting real life pk rofl[/b]
    true nerd but did you even read what i said... im tell everyone one else before they talk shit say it to my face and i gave directions to where i live... i don care all these little girls are bithces and cant keep off me.

ya i agree hehe. also i think i was correct when i said u failed out of school at 7th grade. im surprised that u can use the camera on a phone (i think thats wat ur doing in "your" picture[/b]
    lol yea lol yea hahah lol yea.. god seriously douma i wish i got to hear you talk more on vent... it would have made vent ten times funnier. bro gl with all that fake work oyu got to do over the summer....

<3 paint

slm[/b]
    ... wow dude im leave thing as they are i guess. if you really really really ever feel you need to talk shit to me jsut come on down...

i dont think im post anything else well cuase... you fags all got over 1k post counts and i just dont want to SEEM as fucking nerd as you guys...

all suck my dick and stfu and like i said try not to such loosers the only thing you got to do is tlak about me all day

true nerd but did you even read what i said... im tell everyone one else before they talk shit say it to my face and i gave directions to where i live... i don care all these little girls are bithces and cant keep off me.[/b]
    i didnt have to read anything... all i did was scroll down and see that you posted a half naked pic of yourself on a &#39;game&#39; forum with 99.9% of men and your asking them to come fight like their really going to come :P .... i mean you have better luck pulling down your pants and asking them to come anal fuck you

Banned

lol wow mike just give up. ur a complete moron.

Banned

nipple rings ftw

Helios

fęght plęs
    high school boobies vs mike okę babas