Page 17 of 22 FirstFirst ... 7131415161718192021 ... LastLast

Ash EleKriK COMBO QUICK FAST!

This is a discussion on Ash EleKriK COMBO QUICK FAST! within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; lets run this, this how a nigga eat!...
Page: 17

og_loc

lets run this, this how a nigga eat!

Helios

nýgga santa xD

douma

fake work? how can work be fake? dumbass

mammlea

lets run this, this how a nigga eat![/b]
    lol that nigga is scary! i dont think anybody in ko4life would have a chance

EndOfStory

This has become really childish..when ppls start "to get dirty"vis-a vis mothers,childrens,familys..bleah,pathetic! get a life all of you!
    Strictly related to topic..who cares if those ppls(dont know any of them except yatta,he was my clannie on ares)didnt cheat theire lvls until those "fatidic 10 min"?who can guarantee that they wouldnt cheat starting from now if they "experimented" even for 10 min?
    Fact:
    Xp buggers(doesnt matter for how long)
    Solution:
    Ban all of those in the picture

Sorry to say that yatta,im really dissapointed in seeing you in topics like this one!

Greets

douma

This has become really childish..when ppls start "to get dirty"vis-a vis mothers,childrens,familys..bleah,pathetic! get a life all of you!
    Strictly related to topic..who cares if those ppls(dont know any of them except yatta,he was my clannie on ares)didnt cheat theire lvls until those "fatidic 10 min"?who can guarantee that they wouldnt cheat starting from now if they "experimented" even for 10 min?
    Fact:
    Solution:

Sorry to say that yatta,im really dissapointed in seeing you in topics like this one!
    Greets[/b]
    +1

XD lol

Helios

ýea chýldýsh nýgga
    ýs tha nýgga jobless?

razzy

Fact:
    Solution:

Greets[/b]
    i agree.

razzy

rofl mike.

You sound like you got a dick in your mouth. Its near impossible to read your jibberish.

<_<

Obsidian

rofl mike.

You sound like you got a dick in your mouth. Its near impossible to read your jibberish.[/b]
    wow u guys just like don&#39;t stop? and when we reply back you tell us that we&#39;re childish and shit...the only thing i see is you guys trying to continue the fight here. anyways not my problem but it seems u guys spend way to much time on these forums flaming people. the question is why? what did we do to you? you guys swich sides and your all pricks all of a sudden. you guys are WAY into the game if u change your mind about someone like u change your in game nations, we were all cool before so whats going on now and why u guys being pricky about everything.

p.s.
    im not expecting a smart ass 12 year old answer here.

razzy

wow u guys just like don&#39;t stop? and when we reply back you tell us that we&#39;re childish and shit...the only thing i see is you guys trying to continue the fight here. anyways not my problem but it seems u guys spend way to much time on these forums flaming people. the question is why? what did we do to you? you guys swich sides and your all pricks all of a sudden. you guys are WAY into the game if u change your mind about someone like u change your in game nations, we were all cool before so whats going on now and why u guys being pricky about everything.
    p.s.
    im not expecting a smart ass 12 year old answer here.[/b]
    goes to show how one sided you people are.

Prime example is that high school drop out no gooder mike.

he claims he doesn&#39;t read our posts, yet he comes and replies, which eventually consist of someone sitting on his so called "balls" (as if he had any)

So make what you want out of this buddy, but were not exactly gonna come here and congradulate you guys for "experimentying/trying" to exp bugg.

Shudda thought it over now shouldnt you have.

Oh and by the way, By staying in elektriks clan, you guys are all saying you support koxp.

have a nice day

og_loc

lol that nigga is scary! i dont think anybody in ko4life would have a chance[/b]
    its not a thinking thing... NOONE ON THESE FORUMS WOULD LAST A MINUTE FIGHTING HIM!!!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=_FdUKNpD9v8

Obsidian

goes to show how one sided you people are.

Prime example is that high school drop out no gooder mike.

he claims he doesn&#39;t read our posts, yet he comes and replies, which eventually consist of someone sitting on his so called "balls" (as if he had any)

So make what you want out of this buddy, but were not exactly gonna come here and congradulate you guys for "experimentying/trying" to exp bugg.

Shudda thought it over now shouldnt you have.

Oh and by the way, By staying in elektriks clan, you guys are all saying you support koxp.

have a nice day
    [/b]
    ok...you talking about it like if we actually gained levels off it. dude i think your uninformed so u shouldn&#39;t talk shit..if we supported it we would probably be level 70+ raping your asses in cz..trying it...oh well i guess everyone gets curious, ur right looks bad for us ain&#39;t going back but u guys are trying to turn a case of attempted murder into murder...