Page 18 of 22 FirstFirst ... 8141516171819202122 LastLast

Ash EleKriK COMBO QUICK FAST!

This is a discussion on Ash EleKriK COMBO QUICK FAST! within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Razz are you an idiot or something? You do know undefeated, along with gotbluntz, ksmadskillz, and others cheated on cypher? ...
Page: 18

Razz are you an idiot or something? You do know undefeated, along with gotbluntz, ksmadskillz, and others cheated on cypher? So how the hell are you gonna sit here and say all the shit your saying? lol undefeated NCS his dude to join Kaotic to koxp 73-74 in cypher. You can search KO official forums in cypher section for information concerning that clan. Know your stuff before you talk

Now your gonna say all this shit about "proof" pls so go check KO forums, don't feel like searching. I bet others in cypher got more screenshots like silentkiller among others.

Keep on continuing with your flames since its what you guys waste your time doing.

hotsicer

SO ELEKTRIK UR THE KOXPER HERE AND U GOT PWND!

Banned

ok...you talking about it like if we actually gained levels off it. dude i think your uninformed so u shouldn't talk shit..if we supported it we would probably be level 70+ raping your asses in cz..trying it...oh well i guess everyone gets curious, ur right looks bad for us ain't going back but u guys are trying to turn a case of attempted murder into murder...[/b]

with lvl 80 you noobs couldnt do that.

<3 paint

slm[/b]

OMG wdf dude.... you know when i say someone is acting like a fucken 12 year old??? well here it is, perfect example.. dude man grow up. you do realize you just took mikes pic, went in paint and drew on it and said "im a fag". you think thats mature?? ohh and btw i love your tattoos mike and if these little bitches really find you in cali, call me up ill have fun taking a little trip and wack some sense into these children
    P.S. that ****** kimbo got his ass owned by that white guy at the end.. hes a fag i could take him with a baseball bat to the face

Banned

OMG wdf dude.... you know when i say someone is acting like a fucken 12 year old??? well here it is, perfect example.. dude man grow up. you do realize you just took mikes pic, went in paint and drew on it and said "im a fag". you think thats mature?? ohh and btw i love your tattoos mike and if these little bitches really find you in cali, call me up ill have fun taking a little trip and wack some sense into these children
    P.S. that ****** kimbo got his ass owned by that white guy at the end.. hes a fag i could take him with a baseball bat to the face[/b]

naw i never knew

mammlea

P.S. that ****** kimbo got his ass owned by that white guy at the end.. hes a fag i could take him with a baseball bat to the face[/b]
    maybe not mature, but funny "Ima fag" lol

all these flames about ppl being lifeless and immature... well i&#39;ll break it down for you.... mike age:18+ asking a 14 year old to come fight him and taking nudes for him = lifeless/gay everyone here plays ko... dont act like besides the game that you play 6+ hours a day you have a secret gangsta life its retarded because you dont...

hotsicer

and soffan ur a non lifer without a life ur little hariymustashboy

and soffan ur a non lifer without a life ur little hariymustashboy[/b]
    thats why you try so hard to me like me

SabrinaTheWarriorB1tch

lmaoaa

SabrinaTheWarriorB1tch

pfft act tough... any time any place you fat little shit. i doNt go around asayign "ill beat anyone up" or that "ILL beat you up"... you jsut sacard atm and shiting out your mouth... both you little bitch-made-sissys stfu and get off my nuts
    to douma... OMFG leave me alone its been a few day now you still on it??? if you really do have a job shouldn&#39;t you go to work??? god your a bitch
    AND BEFORE ANOTHER SPAM POST

THATS MY NAME AND I LIVE IN SANTA CLARITA CALIFORNIA AND IF ANYONE WANT SOME COME ON DOWN... AND STOP TALKING SHIT OVER THE INTERNET LIKE SOM LITTLE PUSSIES...

HERE WHAT I LOOK LIKE AND IF ANYONE WANT DIRECTIONS PM ME PLS[/b]

Sorry Mikey Boy you are not scarey lookin at all bruss...

Banned

all i gotta say is this

ty yatta for respect
    LOVE YOU VAL AWESOME DUDE
    KREEDEN IS PWNER FOR SURE
    ash you know i dont like you but ty for respect in pm

now to the ugly part

FU.CK YOU OBSIAN YOU PEICE OF FRENCHY TRASH DONT EVER SPAM MY TOPIC AGAIN WITH LIES AND BS
    I HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS POST START TO FINISH
    also , greydin dont ever jump my ass entering a channel were grown azz men who need more respect then that

thats all i got to say

W4rWIthin

btw mike I jacked off twice before i could post it

btw mike I jacked off twice before i could post it[/b]
    lol yes! someone with true editing skills lol gj bad santa ftw

Jezusss

Sorry Mikey Boy you are not scarey lookin at all bruss...[/b]
    I even doubt that&#39;s mike I think he just searched for a bad grapic photo on the internet .