Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Ash EleKriK COMBO QUICK FAST!

This is a discussion on Ash EleKriK COMBO QUICK FAST! within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Ronark is fucked up anyways with lvl 70+ already who turkeys have exp buged and didnt get catch so why ...
Page: 2

TrapStar250

Ronark is fucked up anyways with lvl 70+ already who turkeys have exp buged and didnt get catch so why should you care get ready for the next legit server that ways English ppl can rule it.....

Ronark is fucked up anyways with lvl 70+ already who turkeys have exp buged and didnt get catch so why should you care get ready for the next legit server that ways English ppl can rule it.....[/b]
    I'll answer that, because in Fierce we care about playing with our clan. We are mostly all 16-50 so we are an older group of people that enjoy playing and bullshitting on vent. The reason we play is to chill on vent make fun of ppl (sorry stardollar :P ) and play the game. That is why i found that shit so utterly boring and wondered how the HELL love, ross and blaze could do that all day long. So if you wish to believe this idiot spitting out lies then do so, but read his posts, and read mine, and determine who is telling the truth.

SabrinaTheWarriorB1tch

you came to boss run so you TP on Blaze, you are such a dumb shit if u didnt know you have to TP to Eslante Gate before and after going to Eslante. im done arguing with u though, have fun gathering up ur lies cuz the fact of the matter is i could care less what people think about xLovEx and no one has any proof against her so even if i did care it wouldnt matter... NOW can you say the same?

Advice...

1.Disband Clan
    2.Move your items
    3.Have a nice day

TrapStar250

How nice good advice ill pay u 200$ not to turn in the ksc...........

lol busted, either its edited or elektrik was running koxp

mammlea

joining same party 5 times requires u to be using a 3rd party tool, wich is a bannable offence by itself...

and gl getting him banned i submited ksc of blaze shooting with daggers and he is still running around

SabrinaTheWarriorB1tch

WELL ITS SURE NOT EDITED... KSC ON DECK BOI!!!!

TrapStar250

havent u herd that blaze is a son of a gm so you better watch your account BLOODONMYDAGGERS lmao

W4rWIthin

OK Lets upload the ksc and say BB to elektrik the little pusssy Exp bugger

Better give all your items to another Rogue because Your ass is banned. Having my Gm friend look at it now!!!

SabrinaTheWarriorB1tch

lmao trying to get Blaze Banned... blaze's parents are so rich he has more pull than Colosis ....

just upload the original ksc. lol exp bug ftw !

I told everyone the truth about what happened, so choose who you wish to believe. You can do all the editing you want, but you know damn right, that you ross, blaze were there that day, not to mention every other day killing whatever you would in R3 to get your lvls.

TrapStar250

Man that exp bug was the shit if u ddint use it your dum Lmao electrick is the smart one you dummies sit at your pc 24 hours lvling waisting your life to exp when electrick gets wut u spent hours to get in 10-20 mins tops WHOS SMARTER averyone knows k2 only care about money anyways lol...... DONE

SabrinaTheWarriorB1tch

Unhappy

look elektrik u got a fan!

joining same party 5 times requires u to be using a 3rd party tool, wich is a bannable offence by itself...[/b]
    well said

Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast