Page 20 of 22 FirstFirst ... 1016171819202122 LastLast

Ash EleKriK COMBO QUICK FAST!

This is a discussion on Ash EleKriK COMBO QUICK FAST! within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; dude razz u got a big fuking mouth man who the hell are u? i dont recall seeing you and ...
Page: 20

razzy

dude razz u got a big fuking mouth man who the hell are u? i dont recall seeing you and now that czm cleared up things...we can see that you exp bugged...thing is u gained lvls off it so why u keep being a big mouth and accusing us? you not only a cheater your a hypocrite..lol to funny[/b]
    rofl, im a cheater?

i cudnt care less what czm says.

i remmember seeing his posts for accusing people of wallhacking and yet he goes and exp buggs his friend.

when the the fuck did i make accusations?

elektrik himself said he tried it.

oh and by the way, if i wanted to exp bugg, why wouldnt i go upto some turk who shouts "exp bugg 1 mill exp bugg 1 mill"?

oh and post a pic of me exp bugging plz

SabrinaTheWarriorB1tch

Dude u call me a frenchy trash and you don't even spell obsidian correctly fuck u man you know loves a little bitch for what he did he just wants to cause us trouble. we never told anyone u guys had a clan full of cheaters u fucked US over just cause you got issues with ash and keenan. i may not be in that screenshot but u guys posting that shit is bad for the entire clan not just the ppl in the pic. now everyone of us looks like cheaters and now we all support koxp all of a sudden even after kicking out all the fucking cheaters like u guys. i leveled legit pulled 10 hours a day at paramuns for a few weeks and your clan had ppl like love,blaze and all the rest of the ppl who were kosping level 50's catching and passing my level. now thats why i'm pissed and i think all of u guys are two faced bitches.

lol call me frenchy if u want but i'm sure I'm better at English than your fucking tex redneck ass will ever be loser. next time maybe you'll thing twice before u bunch of idiots try to get someone who u know doesn't cheat banned and shit. thats pretty fucking sad i didn't think u guys would go so low and be such dumb asses with old mates. you know exactly why we asked love and the others to leave we were even kind enough to ask him to stop immediately if he wanted to stay.. yet people still insist that we are the cheaters..GG everyone, always try to trash someone thats more successful than you then you become nik just like him.. no one here talks about love and those guys cheating even if everyone knows and he admitted to it cuz u guys just wanna see someone thats having great success lose it all and fall. btw its obsidian not obsian..

have a nice day thinking about how stupid you guys acted about the whole thing even tho u guys knew better than everyone that no one in our clan cheated their levels[/b]
    Obsidian, Shut your noob ass up!!! Oh-My Fuking-got-damn...bitch you say I koxped at lvl 50? STFU anyone that was in Vampire can vouche for me being in fucking HOB GOBS and even VMARS and VOCAL might have the balls to admit doing apos with me up to lvl 61... you can suck a fat cawk plz dont try to act like you never EXP bugged you son of a bitch i remember VTEC used me to bugg ur ass up so that u could get to lvl 62, the killing part is KOXP/LEGIT whatever you wanna do you will still be that little noob ass bitch that complains cuz you cant get any good items... why dont you jus quit the game? you suck donkey cawk! your combo is shit... i doubt you can even kill shaula with a 1920 heal... jus give ur char away or sumthing.... trying to act like what we did has any affect on you... you suck so bad that you are not worth anyone questioning rather you are legit or not...

razzy

Obsidian, Shut your noob ass up!!! Oh-My Fuking-got-damn...bitch you say I koxped at lvl 50? STFU anyone that was in Vampire can vouche for me being in fucking HOB GOBS and even VMARS and VOCAL might have the balls to admit doing apos with me up to lvl 61... you can suck a fat cawk plz dont try to act like you never EXP bugged you son of a bitch i remember VTEC used me to bugg ur ass up so that u could get to lvl 62, the killing part is KOXP/LEGIT whatever you wanna do you will still be that little noob ass bitch that complains cuz you cant get any good items... why dont you jus quit the game? you suck donkey cawk! your combo is shit... i doubt you can even kill shaula with a 1920 heal... jus give ur char away or sumthing.... trying to act like what we did has any affect on you... you suck so bad that you are not worth anyone questioning rather you are legit or not...[/b]
    oh noes BOOHOO.

see Obsidian, anyone can make accusations, heck i can too. What matters is who chooses and does not choose to believe them.

and you call me a hypocrite.

:lol:

Obsidian

Obsidian, Shut your noob ass up!!! Oh-My Fuking-got-damn...bitch you say I koxped at lvl 50? STFU anyone that was in Vampire can vouche for me being in fucking HOB GOBS and even VMARS and VOCAL might have the balls to admit doing apos with me up to lvl 61... you can suck a fat cawk plz dont try to act like you never EXP bugged you son of a bitch i remember VTEC used me to bugg ur ass up so that u could get to lvl 62, the killing part is KOXP/LEGIT whatever you wanna do you will still be that little noob ass bitch that complains cuz you cant get any good items... why dont you jus quit the game? you suck donkey cawk! your combo is shit... i doubt you can even kill shaula with a 1920 heal... jus give ur char away or sumthing.... trying to act like what we did has any affect on you... you suck so bad that you are not worth anyone questioning rather you are legit or not...[/b]
    lol nice i meant the people in your clan sop were lvl 50 using kosp. me get 62? wdf u talking about u used me to bug u and vtec in abyss i kept your secret to.. i knew you were exp bugging b4 anyone else and u did it alot...i should of told it right off..but i thought u were cool..if i woulda told your secret then that would make me like u..i keeped you safe and no one knew but i guess u arnt the same instead u went off like a dumb ass just cause u sold your character. wanna say i exp bugged fine i dont give a shit cause your just pissed that i'm telling everyone exactly how u got your levels u and vtec every day getting bugged all night..ah well not my problem anymore i just regret i didnt rat on your ass b4

Obsidian

lol and i suck? i dont know maybe if i woulda cheated like u i woulda been better cause thats defiantly what made u better...if u woulda been the same lvl as me and not like 3 lvls above everyone else maybe we woulda seen how bad u suck. but now we cant vs to see whos better cause obviously u have no character and i do..i guess i win by default...

Banned

lol and i suck? i dont know maybe if i woulda cheated like u i woulda been better cause thats defiantly what made u better...if u woulda been the same lvl as me and not like 3 lvls above everyone else maybe we woulda seen how bad u suck. but now we cant vs to see whos better cause obviously u have no character and i do..i guess i win by default...[/b]

yes. very much so

SabrinaTheWarriorB1tch

who said i dont have a char? who said i sold mine?

Jezusss

Zzzz ,Sabrina you gonna send that kcs file to k2 to get him banned or what? o_O

yes. very much so[/b]
    OK dude where the fuck do you live.. im tired of this shit, having this young piece of crap talking shit to everyone like he can take em all.. dude you obviously never got a beating yet have you... well give me time and place ima go fix your fucken ass little boy, i bet you dont even got hair on your balls yet ffs and look how your talking to me 6'0 and mike 6'5. so if you cant back your shit up, shut the fuck up thats all

mammlea

so did the exp bugger got banned or babashopped his way out?

hotsicer

I DUNNO this post has gone to far

[/b]
    XP bug is fixed alrdy 2 weeks.

impossible for him to be xp bugging.

TunaFishyMe

this was interesting. Then i got bored after 10 pages. I like how this electricity guy never mentions him using a 3rd party tool. He just says i was there for 10 mins 100 times but never addresses the real problem.

IllusionS

The screenshot was taken 2 months ago and exp bug has been fixed for over a month, the whole thing is old so let it go.

The screenshot was taken 2 months ago and exp bug has been fixed for over a month, the whole thing is old so let it go.[/b]
    they can't it go cuz they r bunch umm.. hmm... (dont know wut to put) hmm

they just wana spamspam like wut im doin right now