Page 21 of 22 FirstFirst ... 11171819202122 LastLast

Ash EleKriK COMBO QUICK FAST!

This is a discussion on Ash EleKriK COMBO QUICK FAST! within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i think someone should really close this topic lol way to much drama over a stupid game...
Page: 21

blueduck

i think someone should really close this topic lol way to much drama over a stupid game

StarDollar

lol nice i meant the people in your clan sop were lvl 50 using kosp. me get 62? wdf u talking about u used me to bug u and vtec in abyss i kept your secret to.. i knew you were exp bugging b4 anyone else and u did it alot...i should of told it right off..but i thought u were cool..if i woulda told your secret then that would make me like u..i keeped you safe and no one knew but i guess u arnt the same instead u went off like a dumb ass just cause u sold your character. wanna say i exp bugged fine i dont give a shit cause your just pissed that i'm telling everyone exactly how u got your levels u and vtec every day getting bugged all night..ah well not my problem anymore i just regret i didnt rat on your ass b4[/b]
    LOL THIS GETS BETTER, even when i was in Fierce, i didnt know YOU helped xlovex and vtec EXP-bug, wow omfg... who else? jeez

Helios

fıght booooobıes plıs

Banned

16 pages of flames lol

Banned

The screenshot was taken 2 months ago and exp bug has been fixed for over a month, the whole thing is old so let it go.[/b]

you say that now because you joined his clan. when u were orc u could give a shit less if he got banned. i like how much he cares about top 5. every war all the fierce people would come to our vent and bitch. "OMG CZM WALLHACKING PIECE OF SHIT."

and now u clan him. pathetic little fucks.

LOL THIS GETS BETTER, even when i was in Fierce, i didnt know YOU helped xlovex and vtec EXP-bug, wow omfg... who else? jeez[/b]
    dude helping and doing it is totally different.. doing it means you get 3x4x5x6x7x or whatever x xp when you kill a mob, helping is when they just kick you from a party like once or twice so they can bug themselves...

TunaFishyMe

Of course taken to an extreme, my friend wants to kill someone. I go buy him a gun so he can do so. I'm innocent!!
    Anyways, I dont know how that 7X xp crap work but people said you need a 3rd party tool to join a party like that. Since for 10 pages (got bored on the 11th looking for a response) he didnt even mention the fact that he was using a third party tool, and just kept emphasizing he was ONLY THERE FOR 10 MINS!! it shows that he really was using a third party tool. comon guys!! I dont know any of you but keep flaming!!

IllusionS

Doesn't take a genius to realize that, obviously to exp bug you need czcombo, or another hacking utility!

Boyce

/justice_served

Banned Senior Member

/justice_served[/b]
    Agree banned

mammlea2

woot?

mammlea2

Parrot

how did you guys find out about bug?

qpBLAZEqp

I LIKE =)