Page 4 of 22 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Ash EleKriK COMBO QUICK FAST!

This is a discussion on Ash EleKriK COMBO QUICK FAST! within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Does it matter the time ? i think not averyone on that list is up for the Bann...
Page: 4

TrapStar250

Does it matter the time ? i think not averyone on that list is up for the Bann

look elektrik u got a fan![/b]

he got me to as a brother!

Jross is actually able to speak truth and here is the SS to prove that i was only there for 10 mins before i left and told them how boring it was and they should stop. They wanted to continue and we asked them to leave. I never said anything about them to anyone other then in our vent not to ruin them completely, now they chose to leave server and are trying to say i cheated my lvls. Well theres your proof, along with my lvl. If i cheated why am i not such a high lvl. End of story.

You know i always though love was cool, but evidently not. Jross is actually able to speak truth and here is the SS to prove that i was only there for 10 mins before i left and told them how boring it was and they should stop and how we asked them to leave if they were gonna continue.
    [/b]

love just got OwNeD

TrapStar250

love just got OwNeD[/b]
    Dosent prove anything? no

JRoss

Jross is actually able to speak truth and here is the SS to prove that i was only there for 10 mins before i left and told them how boring it was and they should stop. They wanted to continue and we asked them to leave. I never said anything about them to anyone other then in our vent not to ruin them completely, now they chose to leave server and are trying to say i cheated my lvls. Well theres your proof, along with my lvl. If i cheated why am i not such a high lvl. End of story.
    [/b]
    it doesnt matter that u said u used it for 10mins the problem is that u used it nyway 3rd party tool is bannable no matter who long u use it if u used it then thats bannable

it doesnt matter that u said u used it for 10mins the problem is that u used it nyway 3rd party tool is bannable no matter who long u use it if u used it then thats bannable[/b]

Yes u got a point there.

but still bann 1 mouth after lol? maybe 2?

specially when a noob/exp bugger called xlovex says it?

haha go ahead man..... close topic

TrapStar250

Yes u got a point there.
    but still bann 1 mouth after lol? maybe 2?

specially when a noob/exp bugger called xlovex says it?

haha go ahead man..... close topic[/b]
    YOur so mixed up stop posting really your making things worseeee.e.e.e.e.

Furthermore, as someone pointed out i asked them to leave. Now love is leaving this server as far as i know, do you guys not find this to be a way to get back at me. He has nothing to lose and is spitting out lie after lie saying i exp bugged my lvls. If i did, why is it im only lvl 64 after all this time in the server, because i exp legit. My ss proves my story, that is all you have to see, to know who is saying the truth. I can't believe you guys tell me i should try that shit, and then try to say i exp bug my lvls. When i was there for not even 10 mins and told u how utterly boring it was and that i had more fun exping at paramuns with our clan. My exact words.

YOur so mixed up stop posting really your making things worseeee.e.e.e.e.[/b]

lol.... i just help my friend + stopp the mouth of king of the noobs number 1

Banned

hello here are the points

ash = admits to xp bug " bannable offense"
    ash = admits to using for 10 minutes " 1 second of koxp is the same as 1 year in gms eyes"
    obvisoulsy you had koxp to get xp bug so
    stop complaining you got beat at the game
    give up your banned move on and stop worry about when , why , how , where
    the points have been made
    i joined koxp party for less then 5 seconds and got banned SOMETIMES YOU JUST GET FUCKED

JRoss

Furthermore, as someone pointed out i asked them to leave. Now love is leaving this server as far as i know, do you guys not find this to be a way to get back at me. He has nothing to lose and is spitting out lie after lie saying i exp bugged my lvls. If i did, why is it im only lvl 64 after all this time in the server, because i exp legit. My ss proves my story, that is all you have to see, to know who is saying the truth. I can't believe you guys tell me i should try that shit, and then try to say i exp bug my lvls. When i was there for not even 10 mins and told u how utterly boring it was and that i had more fun exping at paramuns with our clan. My exact words.[/b]
    and again u say u were there for 10mins u still dnt understand that u couda been there for 1 sec the point is that u had to use a 3rd party tool to get bugged in the first place and as far as i kno 3rd party tools are outlawed no matter wat the circumstances are.

hotsicer

omg elektrik`s ss cant do anything but i want teh ksc file to be send hope will ELEKTRIK BANN =d=d

SabrinaTheWarriorB1tch

Darius Fuk Ov, no 1 cares who u defend... kiss my ass
    Elektrik, KSC sent Calimaesto has been PM'ed and i had a talk with him you will be banned
    All, I have nothing more to say... HAVE A NICE DAY

P.S. I'm not quitting Ronark find better source for news Ash, My Friend... maybe if i do we can clan on the next server and lvl legit...that is if you know how!

and again u say u were there for 10mins u still dnt understand that u couda been there for 1 sec the point is that u had to use a 3rd party tool to get bugged in the first place and as far as i kno 3rd party tools are outlawed no matter wat the circumstances are.[/b]
    I thought u loved us

Page 4 of 22 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast