Idevil aka LeqendSin/// np transfer, new nick is devillkillah

This is a discussion on Idevil aka LeqendSin/// np transfer, new nick is devillkillah within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; hi baba, I still remember when he had H symbol nd he was human nd he told me " can ...
Page: 1

NaidenZ

hi baba, I still remember when he had H symbol nd he was human nd he told me " can you give me TS hera for orc " nd the next day he got dragon woot ! but then someone got his password and he donated all nps nd he went back to S so he did name change to LeqendSin and now since he dont have nps then he is doing np transfer again...

calling an archer for attack me @pathetic but at the end he is just a noob so when he had like 10% hp he started to run

I really can't understand how this mother@f get dragon doing np transfer, if you are trash and you can't get it fairly then dont get it noooob, it won't make you be good , if u have dragon then it means u should be the top pker nd one of the bests players on the server but u dont deserved it , u r trash

bye

kibal

Have dragon just mean he has more time for pk and money for waste doing it. But yes do np transfer for get a symbol is just pathetic.

RideOn

another turk cheater waaaaaaaaaaaaa

Ezquerra

waow crappy player about idevil, some people want to get all easy using a dirty way <_<, hope your topic can help to him get bann <_<

Unr4ted

crazy ass shit

NaidenZ

bump, his new nick is devilkillah and he have dragon bordered but no matter how many nps he can get doing np transfer, he still sucks

Beramusian Senior Member Fr4nkie's Avatar

bump, his new nick is devilkillah and he have dragon bordered but no matter how many nps he can get doing np transfer, he still sucks [/b]
    /claps

Send me in pm the name of your keyboard and mouse pls :wub: g5/g7 ? g11/g15? :x

iiason

too bad, GM don&#39;t give a fuk.

J3rusaL3M

dont hide ur hp and mana aq xD